No announcement yet.

B8.9 thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will do. Thanks man. I appreciate it. What do you mean by "keep your soft tissue conditioning"?

Comment

TheB8.9,

>What do you mean by "keep your soft tissue conditioning"?<

If you stopped hanging to heal, you would lose tissue adaptation. You would need to start back at low weight, and work your way back up.

Bigger

Comment

Yea, I'm not trying to stop. The only way I'll do that is if I absolutely have to (no other option). But anyway, as you know, I've been reducing weight to help with the healing process. The wound is healing (getting smaller). My concern is that maybe the weight I'm using/will use to help with the healing process might be too light to maintain my gains. The most weight I was at was 21 lbs. (SD), 20 lbs. (BTC) and 15 lbs. (OTS). Based on these weights, is there a weight that is too light to maintain my gains?

Comment

TheB8.9,

>I've been reducing weight to help with the healing process. The wound is healing (getting smaller). My concern is that maybe the weight I'm using/will use to help with the healing process might be too light to maintain my gains. The most weight I was at was 21 lbs. (SD), 20 lbs. (BTC) and 15 lbs. (OTS). Based on these weights, is there a weight that is too light to maintain my gains?<

If the wound is healing where you are, then leave it there.

I cannot know the amount of weight required for you to pull out adhesions you have formed from previous deformations. Sometimes it takes a lot, sometimes not so much. This is much like cementing gains. You measure every day, and if you keep gains, then you can stay the same or reduce. If you lose any gains, you have to move back up some.

If you are just hanging OTS, you should be able to hang your max, without putting stress on the wound.

Bigger

Comment

Working...
          X