Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Journey to double figures

Hi All

I've had my hanger for a couple years and have been a bit sporadic with it. But thought i should really go back to basics and restart this journey correctly. Tried the LOT test and seem to be at a 9. Starting BPEL 6.5 inches.

Think i may need to consult your honest review from the technique pictures and perfect that, getting the technique right with light weights. My hanging has been sporadic in the way that I'd sometimes hang BTC and SO using a chair in front of me. Looking at my LOT currently, i believe i should get my technique right and concentrate on BTC hanging to really get all gains i can from my ligaments first before attacking the tunica and shaft gains.

Feel free to give any honest feedback or critcisms and i'll take it all on board for this journey.

Thanks guys

MixedGymFreak

Mixedgymfreak,

>I've had my hanger for a couple years and have been a bit sporadic with it. But thought i should really go back to basics and restart this journey correctly. Tried the LOT test and seem to be at a 9. Starting BPEL 6.5 inches.<

What are your results for the mirror and palpation tests?

>Think i may need to consult your honest review from the technique pictures and perfect that, getting the technique right with light weights.<

That is fine. Do you need the instructions for the four technique pictures?

Bigger

Comment

So looking at the mirror test, seems to be a mid to high exit point, which in addition to my LOT seems a correlation i was expecting. I will try and do the palpation test again and read through the info you've posted on doing it. Didn't quite grasp it well

Yeah please, instructions for that would be great
      I'll be able to do it next week.

Comment

Mixedgymfreak,

>So looking at the mirror test, seems to be a mid to high exit point, which in addition to my LOT seems a correlation i was expecting.<

Yes.

>I will try and do the palpation test again and read through the info you've posted on doing it. Didn't quite grasp it well<

Ask questions if needed.

>Yeah please, instructions for that would be great<

I need four pictures only.

1. Wrapped bundle taken from the top of the shaft. Grasp the head and stretch out the shaft.

2. Bottom hex nut adjustments, taken from the bottom of the hanger.

3. Attachment point, hanger on, not tightened, taken from the top of the shaft.

4. Hanging pictures, taken from the top of the shaft. I must be able to see the head.

Please indicate the set in which the pictures were taken; 1st, 2nd, last, etc.

Be sure to detail any problems you are having, so that I can address them.

Be sure to attach the pictures to the email. Do NOT embed them.

Bigger

Comment

One last question, what email do i send the pics to?

I'll get them done next week

In terms of issues i have been experiencing, it kinda feels like i am making more girth gains but that's from my sporadic approach and really think going back to basics and resetting will help attack the ligs to the fullest. I got up to 6kg hanging BTC, but more than happy to start again with light weights and get my technique on point

Comment

Mixedgymfreak,

>One last question, what email do i send the pics to?<

[email protected]

>In terms of issues i have been experiencing, it kinda feels like i am making more girth gains but that's from my sporadic approach and really think going back to basics and resetting will help attack the ligs to the fullest. I got up to 6kg hanging BTC, but more than happy to start again with light weights and get my technique on point<

Yes, you will need to recondition your soft tissues.

Bigger

Comment

I've send the technique pics for review to your email.

I'm starting again with a 5lb plate i have about, hopefully doing as many sets until i feel fatigue

Comment

Also, is it worth keeping wrapped for consecutive sets? Like not removing the wrap after a set is finished and hanger is removed?

Comment

Mixedgymfreak,

>I'm starting again with a 5lb plate i have about, hopefully doing as many sets until i feel fatigue<

No. When starting back after a layoff, just do three sets first week. Follow the stress progression in the NOS email.

>Also, is it worth keeping wrapped for consecutive sets?<

Yes.

>ike not removing the wrap after a set is finished and hanger is removed?<

I rarely removed the wrap during a session. That was hanging almost all day.

Bigger

Comment

Mixedgymfreak,

>Hope these are clear enough for you. <

They are clear. But I cannot see the entire shaft in the hanging pic, and I cannot see the top gap well, in the hanging pic.

>I have a feeling the theraband is a bit wide for my wrap hence is sticking out a lot over my head when hanging. Is that a bad thing? Should i maybe decrease the width.<

I cannot tell how wide your wrap is. But the wrap is moving over the head because the hanger is not effectively tight enough. The hanger is not grasping your internals. It is sliding over the internals, to the head.

You really needed the Starter model. In the attachment pic, it appears you are attaching at the base. That is not good. The hanger cannot effectively grasp the internals there.

You are attaching the hanger well back from the leading edge of the wrap. You can move the attachment point about a quarter to a half inch closer to the head.

Then, it appears you do not have nearly enough WFG, wrapped flaccid girth. You have a good bottom gap, but if your cannot tighten more to grasp the internals, then you need a lot more passes of wrap in the attachment zone.

You need to wrap more of the shaft. The back of the hanger is not even on wrapped shaft. Moving the attachment point closer to the head will help, but you need to wrap more of the shaft.

You are using the blue Tband, which is very thin. It might take you many passes of wrap in the attachment zone, to generate enough WFG, in order for the hanger to grasp the internals of the shaft.

Bigger

Comment

I made a mistake and brought the blue T band instead of the grey. But I'll probably purchase more grey T band from amazon.

I tried a set using two strips of the blue T band and it seemed to give a WFG and a better grip with the same positioning of the bottom hex nut adjustment.

I raised the attachment point also closer up to the beginning of the wrap. Didn't attach right at the base and felt a lot better.

Comment

Working...
                      X