Hanging Log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hanging Log

Started hanging with the bib starter using only 5lbs to try and perfect my wrap and attachment technique.

Currently doing 4x20min sets per day SD (for now) 2 sets in the morning and 2 at night.

The plan is 6 sets day (3 morning, 3 night).

Once I get to 6 sets day (probably end of next week) will start trying more BTC work but finding it too intense at the moment.

Will progress 15% each week only once I can get the sets to 6 and start BTC.

I currently only use 15inch of theraband as wrap, it seems others use a lot more wrap but I am not finding any need. Sometimes I use another piece of theraband further back on the shaft only to protect any loose skin from getting caught but not placing the hanger over it. Is this ok? Does it sound correct?

I still cant figure out the mirror or palpation test but my loss of tug back is very low. 7 o’clock.
    And that’s when I first notice any loss of tug back.

My pubic bone is lower than my shaft exit point, and the palpation test shows perhaps 3 inch of inner penis (that’s if I am doing it correct). If I Kegel whilst doing the palpation test I am feeling the inner penis until I can’t feel it anymore.

Will be keeping the log updated as I go along.

CJG,

>I currently only use 15inch of theraband as wrap, it seems others use a lot more wrap but I am not finding any need.<

You can cut longer pieces, then wrap any excess behind the hanger attachment area, if needed.

Every good wrapped bundle should have these characteristics:

Enough wrapped shaft to attach the hanger at least a quarter inch behind the leading edge of the wrap, as seen from the side, midline of the shaft.

If possible, enough wrapped shaft to tape the last pass BEHIND the hanger attachment area.

ONE pass of wrap at the top, toward the head, then drop back an eighth inch for the next pass, then another eighth inch for the next. This is to prevent a hard edge of wrap pushing against the nerve bundle, on top of the shaft, behind the head.

Then enough wrapped girth, so that you can make the bottom gap larger than the top gap, when the hanger is very tight. Top teeth almost to slightly meshed.

Next, the first passes of wrap need to be passive, with little tension on them. Then, you pull more tension on the later passes, where the hanger attaches, to make a solid, stable bundle. This effectively collects the skin, and prevents pinching.

Use the least amount of wrap, possible , at the attachment point, to meet those criteria. But cut your wrap longer, to go through the trial and error process of seeing how many passes of wrap you need in the attachment zone. Also, you can wrap any excess behind the hanger attachment area.

>Sometimes I use another piece of theraband further back on the shaft only to protect any loose skin from getting caught but not placing the hanger over it. Is this ok? Does it sound correct?<

No, that does not sound like something you want to do. But I would need to see a picture to know for sure.

>I still cant figure out the mirror or palpation test but my loss of tug back is very low. 7 o’clock.
    And that’s when I first notice any loss of tug back.

My pubic bone is lower than my shaft exit point, and the palpation test shows perhaps 3 inch of inner penis (that’s if I am doing it correct). If I Kegel whilst doing the palpation test I am feeling the inner penis until I can’t feel it anymore.<

The tests do not correlate. The LOT test shows little potential for gains from lig stretch, and the palp test shows a great deal. Not sure what you mean about the mirror test. If you wish, you can send the three mirror test pics for evaluation. Ask for instructions if you want.

Bigger

Comment

Hey Bib

the mirror test I was referring to I was finding the bottom of my pubic bone and then looking where my shaft exit the skin.

This shows my skin exit higher than the pubic bone, and the palpation test is saying 3 inch of inner when I Kegel before it curves up.

Why then would my LOT be so low?
      i believe I have done everything correctly.
      The LOT seems to be the only thing in disagreement.

Comment

CJG,

>the mirror test I was referring to I was finding the bottom of my pubic bone and then looking where my shaft exit the skin.

This shows my skin exit higher than the pubic bone, and the palpation test is saying 3 inch of inner when I Kegel before it curves up.<

I do not know what the kegal is for in the palp test, or the curving up. It appears from those two tests, you have solid potential for gains from lig stretch, and should hang at the lower angles for a good while.

>Why then would my LOT be so low?<

Generally, the issue is tester error. The only thing I can tell you to do is send me the three mirror test pics.

Bigger

Comment

Hey Bib

I am getting more consistent with my wrap and hanger. Sometimes still getting blood in the head causing pressure, but getting better at stopping that. Going to try slightly more theraband for a slightly wider bundle.

SD hanging with 5lbs is easy (wasn't to begin with), but the BTC is far too intense to even hold for a few seconds.
          Do you recommend I increase my weight by 15% in the SD position next week, or should I try to get 5lbs for 20 minutes BTC before progressing?

i ask because if I increase weight now in the SD, no way will I be able to do BTC.

Thanks

Comment

CJG,

>I am getting more consistent with my wrap and hanger. Sometimes still getting blood in the head causing pressure, but getting better at stopping that. Going to try slightly more theraband for a slightly wider bundle.<

OK.

>SD hanging with 5lbs is easy (wasn't to begin with), but the BTC is far too intense to even hold for a few seconds.
            Do you recommend I increase my weight by 15% in the SD position next week, or should I try to get 5lbs for 20 minutes BTC before progressing?<

First, have you added all the sets you wish to hang daily?

Just stay where you are for now, and try to make the angle more severe over the next week. Work on your technique.

Do you have a hard edge of your hanging chair so you can hang angles between SD and BTC?

There are 90 degrees of angles between SD and BTC. Somewhere in there is an angle that will be challenging for you, but that you can hang.

Bigger

Comment

Ok.

i will stay at the current weight and move the angle slowly to make it harder.
              I have reached 4 sets at 20minutes. the original plan was 6 sets, but I canít say that I will consistently be able to do 6 sets everyday. So unfortunately 4 sets is the best I can do on a Consistent bases.
              I see that this falls short of 10hrs per week.
              I can add the extra 2 sets somewhere during each week to get the magic 10hrs if you think that is beneficial.

Comment

CJG,

>I see that this falls short of 10hrs per week.
                I can add the extra 2 sets somewhere during each week to get the magic 10hrs if you think that is beneficial.<

Absolutely.

Better would be to hang five sets per day, then four on days you cannot do five.

Bigger

Comment

Just a quick update.

Still hanging SD mostly, however, I do try different angles between SD & BTC for a few minutes but the stretch is too much for the whole 20.
                  I just moved up 1lb today its a little more than 15% but I didn't have a .75 plate available.

Hang minimum 4 sets day but mostly do 5.

I have recorded a 1/4 bpsfl increase already, although this is after a hang session so probably not permanent.

Comment

CJG,

>Still hanging SD mostly, however, I do try different angles between SD & BTC for a few minutes but the stretch is too much for the whole 20.<

Starting out, that is about right.

>I have recorded a 1/4 bpsfl increase already, although this is after a hang session so probably not permanent.<

It is not permanent right now. But you will cement it over time, as you continue hanging, and make even more gains.

Bigger

Comment

Moved up to 7.5lbs now.
                      4-5sets everyday.

I have noticed huge difference in my flaccid hang. It is always hanging a lot longer and surprisingly thicker (like it’s got more blood flowing through it flaccid) which I find counter intuitive because I am stretching the ligs but the whole penis seems to be reacting to the sessions in a positive way 4hrs + after a session is finished.

Anyways that is all to report, I am not going to measure for awhile just going to let it happen as I am in this for the long haul.

Comment

CJG,

>I have noticed huge difference in my flaccid hang. It is always hanging a lot longer and surprisingly thicker (like it’s got more blood flowing through it flaccid) which I find counter intuitive because I am stretching the ligs but the whole penis seems to be reacting to the sessions in a positive way 4hrs + after a session is finished.<

You will probably measure a significant increase in girth, at least at the base.

>Anyways that is all to report, I am not going to measure for awhile just going to let it happen as I am in this for the long haul.<

To make good decisions, you need good data. Try to measure once per month. All of the measures.

Bigger

Comment

Hey Bib

i am still at 7.5lbs and running Into some problems.
                          I can’t seem to get a consistent wrap, I am starting to think that my wrapped girth is not wide enough.

I see on a sticky thread you mention Hayabusa wrap is exellent as an under-wrap, so I have gone ahead and ordered it (should arrive in a few days).

i have only been using theraband so far with zero under-wrap. Why is this underwrap so good?
                          And how long of a piece should I cut to begin?
                          do I also just place the theraband on top of the hayabusa wrap?

thanks for any help, trying to get this correct before moving up in weight again.

Comment

CJG,

>i have only been using theraband so far with zero under-wrap. Why is this underwrap so good?<

It is slightly elastic, not bulky, not abrasive, and is already cut to the correct width. In limited testing, it also seems to hold up well.

>And how long of a piece should I cut to begin?<

There is a lot of it on a roll. I would just wrap off the roll it comes on, covering the skin to the base. Overlap about halfway down each pass. So no more than two layers. Then mark it and cut it.

>do I also just place the theraband on top of the hayabusa wrap?<

Yes. Overwrap. Adjust the amount of Tband for your hanger attachment zone, to get the right WFG.

Bigger

Comment

Hey Bib

running into problems with hanging recently at 7.5lbs.
                              The hanger seems to move forward toward the head when weight is attached.
                              The reason for this is my foreskin slides forward over my head and the wrap and hanger go with it. (Uncut)

So... I wrapped with more of my foreskin over the head, now the attachment is solid because the wrap and therefore the hanger doesn’t slide forward.
                              the head now never fills with blood and I find no circulation issues.
                              However, it now seems to only be skin stretch taking the load.
                              Should I just continue with 7.5lbs at 4-5 sets a day until the skin has stretched to the point that the weight is completely on the ligs?

Comment

Working...
                              X