• Show
Clear All

CJG,

Sounds like you are making progress.

Bigger

Comment

>Sounds like you are making progress.

Yes, really hoping to see a gain soon.
      I am also thinking about ordering the Hardcore, from what I have read it might be better for gripping the internals as I go up in weight.

Do you see any issues adding this into my routine 1 set a day to get use to the hardcore and slowly transition over from the starter?

Comment

CJG,

>I am also thinking about ordering the Hardcore, from what I have read it might be better for gripping the internals as I go up in weight.<

It is ABLE to grip better. But if you cannot stand to tighten as much as you need to, then that benefit is lost.

>Do you see any issues adding this into my routine 1 set a day to get use to the hardcore and slowly transition over from the starter?<

Yes. If it ain't broke, don't fix it. The only time I would really recommend the hardcore, is after you have fully stretched out your ligs, and not reached your goals.. Then, if you want to transition to tunica work, you could try the hardcore with extensions.

For lower angle work, the Starter will be better.

Bigger

Comment

>I have developed a cystic pimple on my left side of the shaft of my penis (never happened before).
          It is exactly where I attach the hanger.<

It is most likely an infected hair follicle. First, be sure you are not shaving. Next, if you trim the hair on your shaft, use a beard trimmer, and do not cut closer than an eighth inch.

Next, use a triple antibiotic on the shaft for a couple days to prevent infected follicles.

For treatment, use an astringent like Listerine to open the follicle, and let it drain.

>The last 2 days I have only been able to hang 2 sets each day because the clamping on the cystic pimple (well below the skin) is excruciating. <

That is par for the course.

>But looking at tomorrow and potentially the next day, how can I keep my ligs from getting stronger. <

You just do what you can. Even if painful, try to get in time.

>Would a 5 min on, 5 min off set help to keep the ligs weakened?<

Yes. Do whatever you can.

>Any other recommendations?<

Depending on how long you are off, or rather, how much you are able to hang, you will need to take it easy, moving back up in weight. Your ligs are not going to get that much stronger. Just try to prevent getting the pimples in future.

Bigger

Comment

Hey Bib,

I have followed your instructions, unfortunately its not healing fast enough.

I have missed about 3 days of hanging because it's far too painful to clamp the hanger down, last 2 days I have gritted through 1 hang set day at a reduced weight because I can't tighten the hanger enough for heavier.

It is slowly clearing up, but I suspect I have a few more days like this.

So that has thrown a massive spanner into the works, I am after advice on what my next step should be?

Should I just take 4-6 weeks decon break now, and begin hanging again at 5lbs after the decon break is up?

Or should I just start again in a few days at 5-7lbs once I can squeeze out more than 1 set.

I have already noticed when I do the 1 hanging set that I have lost a lot of conditioning from the 10lbs I was hanging.

I am also worried about this problem in the future when I restart hanging, how do I stop this from reoccurring? I didn't shave, so that can't be the issue.

Oh well, rather depressing at the moment. A few months down the toilet.

Do you recommend any other forms of PE that work for length gains?
            Or do you believe hanging is the only way?

Thanks!

Comment

CJG,

>I have missed about 3 days of hanging because it's far too painful to clamp the hanger down, last 2 days I have gritted through 1 hang set day at a reduced weight because I can't tighten the hanger enough for heavier.<

All you can do is the best you can do. One thing I did not discuss is that you might try to position the hanger to avoid the area. In front of or behind.

>So that has thrown a massive spanner into the works, I am after advice on what my next step should be?

Should I just take 4-6 weeks decon break now, and begin hanging again at 5lbs after the decon break is up?<

I do not see where you need a deconditioning break. I doubt your tissues have been stressed enough. Decon breaks are generally for guys that have stalled in gains, while moving up significantly in stress levels.

>Or should I just start again in a few days at 5-7lbs once I can squeeze out more than 1 set.<

Yes.

>I am also worried about this problem in the future when I restart hanging, how do I stop this from reoccurring? I didn't shave, so that can't be the issue.<

Well, there is a reason for the infection. If it is indeed an infected hair follicle, bacteria got in from somewhere. So the simple answer is to prevent bacteria from entering the hair follicles.

>Oh well, rather depressing at the moment. A few months down the toilet.<

If you have learned anything, then it is not a waste. But every guy has his own criteria.

>Do you recommend any other forms of PE that work for length gains?<

No.

>Or do you believe hanging is the only way?<

It is the only way I know of to apply enough stress to deform the tough collagenous tissues that restrain an erection.

Bigger

Comment

Hey Bib,

Yes I did try to move the hanger to a new location, didn't help.

I will just have to wait this out, and get back into it at 7lbs.

I am going to bump up to 6 sets daily consistently to try and get into fatigue more.

Comment

Another thing I am trying to do in my down time is start constructing a Rice Sock Fulcrum.

My LOT is around 7-6 so I don't believe I have much to gain from the lig stretch ( But I will be continuing to stretch them, once back into hanging).

I had my first attempt last night at making one. Disaster!!!

Not sure I have the concept completely accurate in my head.

Could you please just ensure I am on the correct track,

But essentially you're just making a square shaped rice sock, roughly 4 inch in height (varies person to person) from seat to the shaft of the penis in the SO position. Correct?

It would be roughly 2 inch thick (again varies) for a averaged size penis with a slight valley to accomodate the shaft .Correct? <----- do you need a valley? Would a patch without any duct tape where the shaft would be located allow a valley to form as weight is applied?

And just some plastic taped on the other side for the tip of the skid to rest against?

It sounded overly complicated, but this is what I have come up with in my mind.

Comment

CJG,

>My LOT is around 7-6 so I don't believe I have much to gain from the lig stretch ( But I will be continuing to stretch them, once back into hanging).<

What are the results of your other two tests?

>But essentially you're just making a square shaped rice sock,<

Curved over the top.

>roughly 4 inch in height (varies person to person) from seat to the shaft of the penis in the SO position. Correct?<

It needs to be tall enough such that the shaft first goes up, then over. Then deep enough so the bottom back of the the skids dig into the RS, and the hanger sticks straight out to start, with weight applied.

>It would be roughly 2 inch thick (again varies) for a averaged size penis with a slight valley to accomodate the shaft .Correct?<

Yes.

> <----- do you need a valley?<

Yes, so the shaft rides level. Does not fall over to either side going over the RS.

>Would a patch without any duct tape where the shaft would be located allow a valley to form as weight is applied?<

Not sure what you mean. You need the V to fit your shaft.

>And just some plastic taped on the other side for the tip of the skid to rest against?<

Something solid to "trip" the hanger, so it tilts down. Now, if you attach fulcrum extensions, those will make this part less important. The strap, weight, attached further out, will dramaticallly increase the power of the fulcrum, and pull the front of the hanger down.

>It sounded overly complicated, but this is what I have come up with in my mind.<

Sounds close. To get the correct size is easy. Just tape cardboard layers to the bottom to increase height, or to the back or front to increase depth.

Bigger

Comment

Fulcrum so far.
                      I cut out plastic from a cup, but it’s not particularly solid, might attach a piece from a plastic ruler instead.

I think I have the concept down, now just need to start practicing when I can.

Mirror tested showed medium.

the other palpation test, I have no idea, I have read it many times, still not a clue.

but 100% my lot is 7-6, I don’t have even the slightest of tug back loss until around 7.
                      Attached Files

Comment

CJG,

>Mirror tested showed medium.<

That would be some good potential for gains from lig stretch.

>the other palpation test, I have no idea, I have read it many tim>es, still not a clue.<

Ask questions.

Is that supposed to the the cradle for the shaft on top of the RSDT fulcrum? If so, that is most likely too large, and not the shaft of the bottom of your shaft.

Bigger

Comment

Hey Bib

back to hanging after 13 days of recovering (took longer than expected).
                          I went back to 5lbs, but moved up to 6lbs after 3 days.
                          I will only add 1lb week at most from here on out, 5lbs was just too light.

just some questions I don’t think I have asked before;

why do you want a larger gap at the bottom of the hanger than the top? What’s the reasoning for it?

i have always had a larger bottom gap, but usually not a huge difference between the top and bottom.

this time I am trying with a much larger bottom gap, I have noticed than blood flow to my head has greatly reduced, this was a problem even at heavier weights before.

could the bottom gap be what’s making the difference in blood flow to the head?

thanks again for the help.

Comment

CJG,

>why do you want a larger gap at the bottom of the hanger than the top? What’s the reasoning for it?<

Keep pressure off of the urethra. If you do not, you could get wonky pee, and even blood in your urine.

>could the bottom gap be what’s making the difference in blood flow to the head?<

It could. But I would think a tighter bottom would prevent blood flow for any guy. Bllod to the head comes by way of the bottom chamber, the CS, and is drained by the dorsal vein.

It is generally the ease of draining the blood by way of the dorsal vein, that determines whether the head swells or not. That and weight used. So if the dorsal vein is in the top blood channel just below the top teeth, it should not fill with blood.

Bigger

Comment

Working...
                            X