X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bib
    replied
    CJG,

>I guess its the second option then, which sounds like a good thing (I think).<

Indeed. You want it at the start of every session.

Bigger

Leave a comment:

• CJG
    replied
    >One of two things...either it is the hanger forming the shoulders, and perhaps you did not quite hold enough forward pressure when tightening.

>Or more likely, it is pulling out of adhesions from previous deformations. It is pulling out where the internal collagenous tissue, ligs and tunica, have begun to heal. That can be very intense.

Hmm, I don't believe its the hanger forming the shoulder, I do have a lot of forward pressure when tightening.

I guess its the second option then, which sounds like a good thing (I think).

Leave a comment:

• Bib
    replied
    CJG,

>More stupid questions (thanks for the patience).<

No worries.

>ON my first set for the day, I notice the hanging is very hard for the first 3-5 minutes and then becomes comfortable. Almost like the weight is too much, but after the first few minutes it feels fine.

Why is this do you think?<

One of two things...either it is the hanger forming the shoulders, and perhaps you did not quite hold enough forward pressure when tightening.

Or more likely, it is pulling out of adhesions from previous deformations. It is pulling out where the internal collagenous tissue, ligs and tunica, have begun to heal. That can be very intense.

>Should I start my first set at a lighter weight?<

I always hung a warm up set at about 75% of my max. Then, I would try to jump up to max. But I was hanging all day.

Other guys hang a few minutes at lighter weight, and then jump to max.

Bigger

Leave a comment:

• CJG
    replied
    Hey Bib,

More stupid questions (thanks for the patience).

ON my first set for the day, I notice the hanging is very hard for the first 3-5 minutes and then becomes comfortable. Almost like the weight is too much, but after the first few minutes it feels fine.

Why is this do you think? Should I start my first set at a lighter weight?

Leave a comment:

• Bib
    replied
    CJG,

>It feels like the whole shaft and ligs. Possibly a little at the attachment point also, very hard to tell with the whole shaft slightly ache.<

That sounds good.

>Yes I am very happy when the set is over, a few times I dropped the weight during the set just to get through it (but not often)<

Needing to drop weight is really good. Do not be afraid to do so. Just ride the fatigue. Drop what you need to be able to continue the set. IOW, drop as little as possible

Bigger

Leave a comment:

• CJG
    replied
    >It surely sounds like it. But is it at the attachment point? Or all over the shaft? Ligs?

It feels like the whole shaft and ligs. Possibly a little at the attachment point also, very hard to tell with the whole shaft slightly ache.

>That sounds about right. When you are in true fatigue, you should be really happy when the set is over.

Yes I am very happy when the set is over, a few times I dropped the weight during the set just to get through it (but not often)

Leave a comment:

• Bib
    replied
    CJG,

>On the second set at 7.5lbs at around the 10min mark, the hanging starts to get a little uncomfortable, I start paying more attention to the clock, is this fatigue?<

It surely sounds like it. But is it at the attachment point? Or all over the shaft? Ligs?

>not sure I am feeling it completely in the ligs, just my whole penis becomes a little more uncomfortable as the time accumulates.<

That sounds about right. When you are in true fatigue, you should be really happy when the set is over.

>Would 7.5lbs be enough to induce fatigue?<

Surely. Every guy is different. Some guys fatigue at 20 and even 30 lbs. Others at five or even less. I started at 7.5 lbs.

Bigger

Leave a comment:

• CJG
    replied
    Hey Bib

still doing 4-5 sets day, no more than 7.5lbs.
    On the second set at 7.5lbs at around the 10min mark, the hanging starts to get a little uncomfortable, I start paying more attention to the clock, is this fatigue?

not sure I am feeling it completely in the ligs, just my whole penis becomes a little more uncomfortable as the time accumulates.

Would 7.5lbs be enough to induce fatigue?

Leave a comment:

• Bib
    replied
    CJG,

>Spent a whole day practicing a few days back with different wraps and attachment techniques.<

Usually, that is what it takes. A bit of experimentation, and you can get it.

>I finally understand what you meant by pressing down on the head with the left thumb whilst attaching the hanger.<

Good.

>I have now had zero issues with blood into the head whilst hanging, I am getting the correct placement of the hanger and the stretch has been great. Most importantly I have been able to do this consistently over the last 3 days.<

That is great.

>I am only using 15inch of theraband as wrap, i prefer the less is more approach with the wrap.<

As long as your bottom gap is larger than your top gap, that is fine.

>This is has been a big break through with my technique, actually surprised how easy it is once you figure it out.<

Indeed.

>So hopefully this continues.<

There is no reason it should not. You will have to make small changes as you move up in weight. But your basic parameters need to be the same.

Bigger

Leave a comment:

• CJG
    replied
    Ok Bib, I think I may of had a break through.
    Spent a whole day practicing a few days back with different wraps and attachment techniques.

I finally understand what you meant by pressing down on the head with the left thumb whilst attaching the hanger.

I have now had zero issues with blood into the head whilst hanging, I am getting the correct placement of the hanger and the stretch has been great. Most importantly I have been able to do this consistently over the last 3 days.

I am only using 15inch of theraband as wrap, i prefer the less is more approach with the wrap.

I experience no discomfort from skin stretching and get a nice pull on the ligs. Still using 7.5lbs.

This is has been a big break through with my technique, actually surprised how easy it is once you figure it out.

I am not big on sending the photos, which I understand makes it almost impossible for you to correct any problems.

However the attachment is good, no blood in head and a great lig pull.

So hopefully this continues.

Leave a comment:

• Bib
    replied
    CJG,

>this is the main problem. If I have no blood in the head, and I tighten to extreme levels and yet the blood will eventually fill back at the head after 4-8mins with the weight attached. How can I stop this? The hanger doesn’t move!<

You have really good circulation. If you are not getting erect in the process, then the only thing that will eventually stop it is more weight. Again, are you trying to hang 7.5 lbs?

>i am trying every different wrap and hex config, the frustrating thing is every so often it actually works and then the next day back to square 1.<

Why? There must be a physical reason for an identical set of parameters not working the next day. Something is different.

>I am back now to using only theraband as a wrap, the hyabusa underwrap was not working. It would cause the theraband to catch in the top teeth of the hanger no matter how stable the wrap is.<

All I can tell you is to send me the four technique pictures. I understand your frustration, but without seeing what you are doing, there is not much I can recommend.

Bigger

Leave a comment:

• CJG
    replied
    >Tightening the hanger simply keeps the hanger in place. It will not affect the head filling with blood.

this is the main problem. If I have no blood in the head, and I tighten to extreme levels and yet the blood will eventually fill back at the head after 4-8mins with the weight attached. How can I stop this? The hanger doesn’t move!
    if I can fix this 1 problem then I feel like I have found the holy grail!!

i am trying every different wrap and hex config, the frustrating thing is every so often it actually works and then the next day back to square 1.

I am back now to using only theraband as a wrap, the hyabusa underwrap was not working. It would cause the theraband to catch in the top teeth of the hanger no matter how stable the wrap is.

Leave a comment:

• Bib
    replied
    CJG,

>i am doing everything that you say to do, yet I am getting zero luck with the hanging.<

Have you sent me the four technique pictures for evaluation?

>My head always seems to fill with blood, I can tighten to extreme levels but it always ends with blood entering the head eventually.<

Tightening the hanger simply keeps the hanger in place. It will not affect the head filling with blood.

>I have also tried the hyabusa wrap which feels better as I was only previously using theraband wrap, however the wrap girth is now far to thick and wrap doesn’t seem to stay in place. <

Then your wrapped bundle is not solid or stable. Are you pulling a bit of tension on the passes of wrap in the attachment area?

>No matter what I do I can’t stop the theraband getting caught in the teeth when tightening and that seems to be the bottom and top.<

That does sound like your wrapped bundle is not solid or stable.

Also, have you adjusted the bottom internal adjustment hex nuts?

>i do get a good stretch, but the head always fills with blood and the pressure builds that after 8-10 min I need to remove the hanger.<

Are you still trying to use the 7.5 lbs?

>I use the exact lengths for wrap you suggest<

The question is, how much wrap are you using in the attachment area. The length and width of the strips of wrap are not really the question. I told you to wrap any excess behind the hanger attachment point. Finding the correct WFG, wrapped flaccid girth, and bottom internal hex nut adjustments, is a trial and error process.

>I remove all blood before attaching the hanger and always have forward pressure when the hanger is on.<

Good.

>Its not working. I have been at this for well over a month now, I do applaud your patience but I am thinking that this may just be a uncut problem that isn’t fixable.<

A month? That is not much time. Send me the four technique pictures, and we can probably get it fixed.

>Any last suggestions before I throw in the towel?<

I have never had anyone throw in the towel after only a month, with minimal assistance. You can do this if you want to. I will help you.

Bigger

Leave a comment:

• CJG
    replied
    Hey Bib

this is getting frustrating.
    i am doing everything that you say to do, yet I am getting zero luck with the hanging.
    My head always seems to fill with blood, I can tighten to extreme levels but it always ends with blood entering the head eventually.

I have also tried the hyabusa wrap which feels better as I was only previously using theraband wrap, however the wrap girth is now far to thick and wrap doesn’t seem to stay in place. No matter what I do I can’t stop the theraband getting caught in the teeth when tightening and that seems to be the bottom and top.

i do get a good stretch, but the head always fills with blood and the pressure builds that after 8-10 min I need to remove the hanger.

I use the exact lengths for wrap you suggest, I remove all blood before attaching the hanger and always have forward pressure when the hanger is on.

Its not working. I have been at this for well over a month now, I do applaud your patience but I am thinking that this may just be a uncut problem that isn’t fixable.

Any last suggestions before I throw in the towel?

Leave a comment:

• Bib
    replied
    CJG,

>The hanger seems to move forward toward the head when weight is attached.
    The reason for this is my foreskin slides forward over my head and the wrap and hanger go with it. (Uncut)<

Cut or uncut, there is no difference. If you do not effectively tighten enough to grasp the internals, the hanger will slide over the internals. As you move up in weight, you must tighten slightly, progressively more. It is the exact same for cut guys.

Now, be sure you are wrapping to where the wrap is static.

The key for uncut guys hanging with a Bib, is to ignore the foreskin. Just pull it back enough to grasp the actual head, stretch out, and wrap like normal. Then release the foreskin. The wrap should stay behind the head. So, you are leaving the foreskin static. Not pulling it back so it wants to pull the wrapped bundle forward, and not pulling the foreskin forward, so it wants to move the wrapped bundle backward.

Also, be sure you are transferring your stretching grip to the top of each new pass of wrap. If you do not understand, as me.

>So... I wrapped with more of my foreskin over the head, now the attachment is solid because the wrap and therefore the hanger doesn’t slide forward.<

That is not a long term solution. Learn to do it correctly now, so that you can continue to move up in weight, as needed.

>Should I just continue with 7.5lbs at 4-5 sets a day until the skin has stretched to the point that the weight is completely on the ligs?<

You should first learn to hang correctly. Do not move up in weight, or even move down. Get your wrap right, then get the correct bottom internal hex nut adjustments right, so you can tighten enough.

If you get to the point where the hanger is only compressing the internals, and not sliding over the internals, then you can judge whether you need to do a week or so of dedicated skin stretch.

Bigger

Leave a comment:

Working...
X