Having shaft rotational issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Having shaft rotational issues

I'm having issues with my penis not sitting straight in the hanger. I place my penis into the hanger straight and as low in the well as possible (without pinching) as I tighten the hanger my penis remains straight, until about 2 lbs. of forward pressure is applied. Once any significant amount of forward pressure is applied to the hanger my penis rotates in the well. So instead of the top of my penis being on top either the right or left side of my penis is up (not a complete 90 degree rotation but more than 45 degrees)

Equipment used:
    Wrap is TB 1.5"x18"
    BibHanger starter
    3lbs. of weight

I've had my hanger for a month now and have been hanging every day started with 3 sets of 20 a day and have worked up to 6 sets a day. I have a cloth camping foldout chair that I cut a hole in so I am able to hang BTC while working (without stressing my back to much)

I will describe my wrap and attachment process.

I begin my wrap 1.5 inched from the coronal ridge (distance is measured in a stretched out state) I wrap around 1 time starting my second time around by going over my pinning finger and spiraling downs slightly about 1/8th of an inch. I remove my pinning finger and proceed to continue wrapping (slightly tighter) in a downward 1/4 inch spiral I finish by taping the TB (usually on top)

When attaching the BH Starter I place my penis in the hanger about 1/4 - 1/2 inches behind the leading edge of the wrap and as far down in the well as possible (so as to avoid pinching by the bottom of the 2 halves). I then close both halves of the hanger and swing the tightening bolt into the lightener groove. I tighten slightly so there isn't any slippage but not so tight blood cannot pass through. I squeeze my glans with my hand to get all the blood out. I maintain the pressure on the glans then slide the hanger up to my glans so to remove the blood from my shaft. Once that is done I reestablish the gap between my glans and the head well (about 1.75 - 2 inches from the glans)

Once that is complete I press down on my glans with the thumb of my left hand while using the fingers on my left hand to press the bottom of the hanger upward (trying to keep shaft as low in the well as possible when tightening). With my thumb on my right hand I apply slight constant forward pressure to the back of the hanger. I use my right middle finger to tighten the wingnut on the lightener bold about 2 turns. I continue to maintain the forward pressure, wait 30 seconds to a minute before tightening the wingnut an additional 2 turns. I continue to do this until I start to feel internal pressure in my shaft, at this point instead of just waiting for 30 seconds to a minute i pulse push for about 30 seconds, then i tighten an additional 2 rotations of the wing nut.

This continues until the hanger is tight enough to apply weights without slippage.

However my shaft always rotates in the well once weights are applied.

Is this normal? If not what can I do about it?

Apollo,

>So instead of the top of my penis being on top either the right or left side of my penis is up (not a complete 90 degree rotation but more than 45 degrees)<

OK, I cannot really see the head good enough to see the twist. But it does not look like much of a turn.

Anyway, there are a lot of things to work on, so all this might change. After making these changes, let me know if the twisting continues.

First, in the hex nut picture, I assume you are just showing me the adjustment. You replace the right side, align the two sides, and snug down the outer wing nuts before attaching, right?

You said below that you begin the wrap 1.5 inches from the coronal ridge. Why did you decide to start so far back? Have you tried a half inch to .75 inches?

Then, you can attach the hanger further back on the wrapped bundle. In the pictures, it looks like you are attaching in front of the leading edge of the wrap. You need to move the attachment point back at least a half inch.

So start your wrap closer to the head by a good bit, and attach on the wrapped bundle a half inch further back.

With a longer strip of wrap, you can also tape the last pass behind the hanger attachment point.

You are going to need more passes of wrap in the attachment zone. Perhaps 3-4, with tight spirals. Also, the wrapped bundle is not quite solid and stable enough. Pull just a little more tension on the later passes of wrap.

You have very little extra room in the top gap to tighten more. Then, you can probably benefit from your bottom gap being a bit wider. The extra wrap should solve all that.

You need to establish a bit larger gap between the head and hanger, as you go though the tightening process. The hanger is a bit too close to the head.

In the hanging pic, you need to pull up your shirt, so I can see the entire shaft.

>I maintain the pressure on the glans then slide the hanger up to my glans so to remove the blood from my shaft. Once that is done I reestablish the gap between my glans and the head well (about 1.75 - 2 inches from the glans)<

OK, so when is the hanger moving down to the head?

>Once that is complete I press down on my glans with the thumb of my left hand while using the fingers on my left hand to press the bottom of the hanger upward (trying to keep shaft as low in the well as possible when tightening). With my thumb on my right hand I apply slight constant forward pressure to the back of the hanger. I use my right middle finger to tighten the wingnut on the lightener bold about 2 turns. I continue to maintain the forward pressure, wait 30 seconds to a minute before tightening the wingnut an additional 2 turns. I continue to do this until I start to feel internal pressure in my shaft, at this point instead of just waiting for 30 seconds to a minute i pulse push for about 30 seconds, then i tighten an additional 2 rotations of the wing nut.<

For the first of your tightening, you can tighten up to slight discomfort. That is, while pulse pushing to find the most comfortable spot on the internals to finish tightening. Then you can go through the final rounds of tightening, waiting seconds while holding forward pressure, then tightening more.

>This continues until the hanger is tight enough to apply weights without slippage.<

OK, so when does the hanger move down?

>Is this normal?<

If more than 45 degrees, it is not normal. Are you feeling the internals of the shaft pop over in the hanger?

>If not what can I do about it?<

If it is popping over after applying the weight, and the hanger is slipping down to the head, then you are not attaching correctly on the internals.

Have you palpated the lig/tunica fascia, the knot, on your internals? If not, see if you can find it when flaccid, and see how far back it is from the coronal ridge.

Bigger

Comment

Thanks for the quick turnaround Bib!

>OK, I cannot really see the head good enough to see the twist. But it does not look like much of a turn.<

Good to hear

>First, in the hex nut picture, I assume you are just showing me the adjustment. You replace the right side, align the two sides, and snug down the outer wing nuts before attaching, right?<

Right

>You said below that you begin the wrap 1.5 inches from the coronal ridge. Why did you decide to start so far back? Have you tried a half inch to .75 inches?<

In reading different forums I though that was how far back I should tart wrapping, I'll Try .75 inched next then .5 if that doesn't work

>With a longer strip of wrap, you can also tape the last pass behind the hanger attachment point.

You are going to need more passes of wrap in the attachment zone. Perhaps 3-4, with tight spirals. Also, the wrapped bundle is not quite solid and stable enough. Pull just a little more tension on the later passes of wrap.

You have very little extra room in the top gap to tighten more. Then, you can probably benefit from your bottom gap being a bit wider. The extra wrap should solve all that.

You need to establish a bit larger gap between the head and hanger, as you go though the tightening process. The hanger is a bit too close to the head.<

I'll try a strip 1.5"x24"(do you think that will suffice?), increase the bottom gap, and decrease the top gap and try attached further back

>For the first of your tightening, you can tighten up to slight discomfort. That is, while pulse pushing to find the most comfortable spot on the internals to finish tightening. Then you can go through the final rounds of tightening, waiting seconds while holding forward pressure, then tightening more.<

I'll give this a shot!

>OK, so when does the hanger move down?<

I have a lot of Excess skin close to the glans so i must be confusing skin discomfort for grasping my internals, which may be leading to slippage and skin gathering around the head

>If more than 45 degrees, it is not normal. Are you feeling the internals of the shaft pop over in the hanger?<
      I don't feel a popping sensation

>If not what can I do about it?<

>Have you palpated the lig/tunica fascia, the knot, on your internals? If not, see if you can find it when flaccid, and see how far back it is from the coronal ridge.<

Can you elaborate on this process? what I've done is make an "OK" grip round my shaft (squeeze tightly) then move my hand up my shaft until either the skin pulls to much (if this happens i release my grip and start again from where i stopped before) or until I feel a sort of bunching up inside my shaft and i cannot slide my hand further up because something inside the shaft is stopping it. I believe this is where the Shoulder should form, which seems to be about mid-shaft however i have not been able to get the hanger to stop there.

Comment

Apollo,

>I have a lot of Excess skin close to the glans so i must be confusing skin discomfort for grasping my internals, which may be leading to slippage and skin gathering around the head<

It appears it did not slip in these last pics.

>Can you elaborate on this process? what I've done is make an "OK" grip round my shaft (squeeze tightly) then move my hand up my shaft until either the skin pulls to much (if this happens i release my grip and start again from where i stopped before) or until I feel a sort of bunching up inside my shaft and i cannot slide my hand further up because something inside the shaft is stopping it. I believe this is where the Shoulder should form, which seems to be about mid-shaft however i have not been able to get the hanger to stop there.<

No, just use your forefinger, middle finger, and thumb, and move down the shaft, a little at a time, and squeeze. At some point, you should feel a knot. Then, you can do essentially the same thing with the hanger.

Bigger

Comment

Working...
        X