Fulcrum hanging questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fulcrum hanging questions

What do some of you use to perform fulcrum hanging? Broom stick? PVC pipe? etc. Also, if I wanted to perform seated fulcrum hanging, what’s a good chair or seat to use? I’ve always hung standing with a plate loading pin, which is about a foot long. So I’m looking for something that would be high enough to where the loading pin wouldn’t touch the ground.

DingDong86,

>What do some of you use to perform fulcrum hanging? Broom stick? PVC pipe? etc.<

First, do not do any dedicated tunica work, until you have fully stretched out your ligs.

Then, you can use the RSDT fulcrum, Basics section. Also, OTS both with and without a regular rice sock to provide fulcrum action.

>Also, if I wanted to perform seated fulcrum hanging, what’s a good chair or seat to use?<

I always used an executive type office chair. Very comfortable. You can find used ones on craigslist, or other office close-outs.

I did not do a lot of fulcrum hanging. Really just to test the RSDT fulcrum. But the office chair worked well.

>Ive always hung standing with a plate loading pin, which is about a foot long. So I’m looking for something that would be high enough to where the loading pin wouldn’t touch the ground.<

I assume you mean so that the plates hang horizontally? If so, just make a PVC weight rack. Measure the holes in your plates, and get a small piece of PVC pipe, perhaps five inches long, that is slightly smaller in outside diameter. Glue a cap on one end, and drill a hole in the other end to accept the hanger hook. Really easy.

Bigger

Comment

Working...
    X