Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RJ First Post - Newbie Hanging Questions...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RJ First Post - Newbie Hanging Questions...

Hello Bib Hanger’s Forum

I bought a Bib std and subsequently a Bib starter after emailing Bib for advice in JAN 2019.

I have last week started hanging after 10mths of Manual Excercises, comprising:

Rice Sock 15mins

60 mins of Manual Stretching, divides in to:
    20 mins straight down [3mins before switching hands].
    20 mins straight up [3mins before switching hands].
    20 mins straight out [3mins before switching hands].

Jelqing

100 Jelqs

3 X 10 staggered Jelqs - start at base, count 5 secs moving the OK grip forward each time.

3 X 5 squeezes- OK GRIP with one hand and the other hand OK GRIP adjoining base grip and each count of 5, add one finger of the top hand to the shaft

3 x 50 V Grip.

Warm down rice sock 15-20mins.

I have done this to give Me some penis conditioning...

I am uncut and started Penis exercises for Penis health [suffered a period of poor EQ] and as I train relentlessly! I thought I should apply those same principles to My Penis.. So as opposed to for length or girth purposes primarily, as My starting stats are pretty good at 8x6 [thicker at the base].. It has been brilliant for My Penis health.. and so I have figured, why not get some extra size too, to compliment increased penis health.. Hence now commencing hanging.. I have read a lot of the TP Forum stuff and have now joined this forum as the premier repository for all things hanging!

I started last week at 6.5lbs.. I do 6 sets of 20mins, so 2hrs hanging time per day.. I take 10-12mins between sets to restore circulation etc.. I could potentially do more as I work from home in the main. It is all very well though, having the time to devote.. but if My technique is wrong.. it will be wasted time.. So I have some newbie questions... I have got it in My mind, that being uncut is an issue for hanging, which Bib kindly dispelled any myths back in January when I took delivery of the hangers. I warm down with light milking/jelqing, using the same regimen as when I was doing manual exercises [see above] but very light and only a very partial erection.. I then apply a cock-ring for 60mins as it keeps the length etc..

Questions

I have found My starting weight manageable.. definitely fatigue in the first week.. usually at set 2 or 3.. the last 2 of the 6 sets were OK.. I think as I have made adjustments from My first week in terms of wrapping and attachment technique [see questions/content below], I have had less fatigue this last 2 days.. is this normal? I have asked a question about weight increases further down in this post..

When the weight is attached, where should the hanger rest? For Me , the point of the V at the top of the hanger is around 0.5 inch below the glans. The shoulders of the V rest close to My glans.. Is this correct?

I am uncut and My foreskin is slightly bundled when the weight is applied [it isn’t prior to applying the weight].. is that correct? I don’t see how else I can stop that from happening..

I know that the glans need to be soft when the hanger is applied.. and mine is.. but when I attach the weight [and I assume down to physics], that My glans will then become harder due to force? Correct?.

My first week, I experienced a lot of fluid build up in My foreskin area.. this week and having read a thread on technique, I have done My sets this week, with little fluid build up.. I also have some red spots at the tip of My glans.. that seems to be subsiding, since making the changes from My first week. There is still a little but I assume that is normal after 2 hours of hanging? Is it?.

In terms of weight.. how long should you realistically train before moving up in weight, in say 0.25lbs to 0.50lbs increments.. I am at My manageable privacy time, so weight is the next variable .

The top edge of My wrap [I use t-shirt material underneath and silver thera-band in a 1.5”X 18” strip] does move to on the ridge of My glans, when weight is applied.. prior to attaching weight, the top of the wrap is around .75” behind My glans..

On the underneath of My Penis, along the tunica, some of My skin has renewed, following the manual stretching anchor point with My grip.. the skin is shiny and is and is sensitive but also quite wrinkly and tough [sorry, poor explanation].. will this subside over time? I also have a small amount of patchy discolouration.. from the manual stretching period.. not that it is very noticeable.. but obviously want to manage discolouration.. any hints, gratefully received.

I apply a cock ring after My full hanging and light milking/jelqing session as it maintains length and plumpness for pretty much the rest of the day.. I thought that is a good finisher.. any thoughts??.

Thanks.

Richard
    Last edited by Quiksilver55; 10-30-2019, 01:45 PM.

Quiksilver55,

>I started last week at 6.5lbs.. I do 6 sets of 20mins, so 2hrs hanging time per day.. <

You really need to follow the stress progression in the NOS email. Hanging correctly, it takes time for the soft tissues to condition, adapt, to the lateral compression stresses of the hanger.

Do you still have the NOS email?

>I have found My starting weight manageable.. definitely fatigue in the first week.. usually at set 2 or 3.. the last 2 of the 6 sets were OK.. I think as I have made adjustments from My first week in terms of wrapping and attachment technique [see questions/content below], I have had less fatigue this last 2 days.. is this normal?<

It can be normal for fatigue to vary. But you need to concentrate on getting your technique right, and conditioning soft tissues. Fatigue will come as you slowly move up in stress levels. After you are doing things right, and slowly increase the weight, you will be able to learn to manage your fatigue.

>When the weight is attached, where should the hanger rest? For Me , the point of the V at the top of the hanger is around 0.5 inch below the glans. The shoulders of the V rest close to My glans.. Is this correct?<

Not sure of the description, "shoulders of the V". It sounds like the hanger is too close to the head.

There should be at least a quarter inch gap between the coronal ridge, and hanger, as seen from the side, midline of the shaft.

>I am uncut and My foreskin is slightly bundled when the weight is applied [it isn’t prior to applying the weight].. is that correct? I don’t see how else I can stop that from happening..<

After you are finished tightening, the hanger should be able to move very little. That is, after pulse pushing, and going through your rounds of tightening, the attachment should be solid. Attaching the weight should not cause the hanger to move toward the head.

>I know that the glans need to be soft when the hanger is applied.. and mine is.. but when I attach the weight [and I assume down to physics], that My glans will then become harder due to force? Correct?.<

No. False. It does not sound like your attachment is solid. I highly recommend that you not move above five lbs, till you get your technique right. I will help you.

>My first week, I experienced a lot of fluid build up in My foreskin area.. this week and having read a thread on technique, I have done My sets this week, with little fluid build up.. I also have some red spots at the tip of My glans.. that seems to be subsiding, since making the changes from My first week. There is still a little but I assume that is normal after 2 hours of hanging? Is it?.<

No.

The red spots mean that: Either you are hanging with too much blood in the head and upper shaft, your wrap is too tight, your hanger is not tight enough, your bottom gap is not wide enough, you are attaching too far from the head, or you recently moved up a good bit in stress levels, or a combination of two or more of those.

I would imagine, from your other writing, that the hanger is not yet tight enough. But also, you started out hanging too much weight.

>In terms of weight.. how long should you realistically train before moving up in weight, in say 0.25lbs to 0.50lbs increments.. I am at My manageable privacy time, so weight is the next variable .<

Follow the stress progression in the NOS email. Weight increase or decrease is not arbitrary.

But you surely do not need to move up until you fix your technique.

>The top edge of My wrap [I use t-shirt material underneath and silver thera-band in a 1.5”X 18” strip] does move to on the ridge of My glans, when weight is applied.. prior to attaching weight, the top of the wrap is around .75” behind My glans..<

That is moving down a long way. It is not unusual for the wrap to be behind the coronal ridge, or even ride over it. There are several variables that determine that. What is unusual is the wrap moving down three quarters of an inch. That sounds like hanger slippage over the internals.

>On the underneath of My Penis, along the tunica, some of My skin has renewed, following the manual stretching anchor point with My grip.. the skin is shiny and is and is sensitive but also quite wrinkly and tough [sorry, poor explanation].. will this subside over time?<

Not really sure what you mean. I did not do any great amount of manual stretching. So I have no experience with what you describe.

>I also have a small amount of patchy discolouration.. from the manual stretching period.. not that it is very noticeable.. but obviously want to manage discolouration.. any hints, gratefully received.<

Discoloration can occur in the skin. You can use Arnica Montana Gel to remove some or all of it. But, I can tell you that mine skin was pasty white before PE, and now it is uniformly darker.

>I apply a cock ring after My full hanging and light milking/jelqing session as it maintains length and plumpness for pretty much the rest of the day.. I thought that is a good finisher.. any thoughts??.<

I never did that. Be sure to watch out for edema. It can make hanging tougher. You want all excess fluid to be gone before your next hanging session.

Bigger

Comment

Dear Bigger,

>>Thank-you for a swift and detailed reply.. Primarily, it looks like a total rookie error on My part.. too much weight to start! AArrrggghhhh! Ha.. I foolishly conceived in My tiny brain, that the conditioning I had done through manual exercise, somehow qualified Me to start at that weight.. I realise [the penny drops!], they are VERY different disciplines..Your reply helped Me reach a pretty obvious fact..

I started last week at 6.5lbs.. I do 6 sets of 20mins, so 2hrs hanging time per day..

>You really need to follow the stress progression in the NOS email. Hanging correctly, it takes time for the soft tissues to condition, adapt, to the lateral compression stresses of the hanger.
      Do you still have the NOS email?

>> I totally forgot about that Bigger.. I just searched My inbox and found it! This excerpt:
      'Please remember this: You must start at a low weight, 2-5 lbs, for 2-3 sets only. (Sets should be 20 minutes long, with 10 minute rest periods in between, to return full circulation.) Then, add sets until you reach your available privacy time (max 4 hours, twelve 20 minute sets). Only add one new set each week. Then after reaching your time maximum, you can add weight, about 15% each week, until you reach fatigue within the first set or two. That weight is what I call the current max weight. Then, reduce the weight in subsequent sets as needed to remain comfortable.'
      I feel justifiably foolish!.. Typical of Me to not read the instructions and as time has passed, I admit, I totally forgot about the email.. Suffice to say, from here, I will follow the NOS to the letter.

I have found My starting weight manageable.. definitely fatigue in the first week.. usually at set 2 or 3.. the last 2 of the 6 sets were OK.. I think as I have made adjustments from My first week in terms of wrapping and attachment technique [see questions/content below], I have had less fatigue this last 2 days.. is this normal?

>It can be normal for fatigue to vary. But you need to concentrate on getting your technique right, and conditioning soft tissues. Fatigue will come as you slowly move up in stress levels. After you are doing things right, and slowly increase the weight, you will be able to learn to manage your fatigue.

>> As above.. back to the NOS stress progression.. thankfully no harm done.

When the weight is attached, where should the hanger rest? For Me , the point of the V at the top of the hanger is around 0.5 inch below the glans. The shoulders of the V rest close to My glans.. Is this correct?

>Not sure of the description, "shoulders of the V". It sounds like the hanger is too close to the head. There should be at least a quarter inch gap between the coronal ridge, and hanger, as seen from the side, midline of the shaft.

>> Apologies for the poor description.. when I said shoulders, I meant the top of the hanger.

I am uncut and My foreskin is slightly bundled when the weight is applied [it isn’t prior to applying the weight].. is that correct? I don’t see how else I can stop that from happening..

>After you are finished tightening, the hanger should be able to move very little. That is, after pulse pushing, and going through your rounds of tightening, the attachment should be solid. Attaching the weight should not cause the hanger to move toward the head.

>> My second rookie error [and I felt this before posting], was that My technique is definitely not right.. This is the bit I really need to practice and your description makes perfect sense. I have not really been doing the pulse tightening.. I think, as you have rightly pointed out, that, the technique element has been exacerbated by the wrong starting weight..

I know that the glans need to be soft when the hanger is applied.. and mine is.. but when I attach the weight [and I assume down to physics], that My glans will then become harder due to force? Correct?.

>No. False. It does not sound like your attachment is solid. I highly recommend that you not move above five lbs, till you get your technique right. I will help you.

>> Totally understood and as per above.. back to NOS stress progression. That is really kind of you to help.. I think I need it! I have created a block because I am uncut and therefore expect slippage.. And I know you have already dispelled those issues back in Jan 2019 by email on delivery.. Once again, I have not helped myself by starting at the wrong weight, too many sets etc... I will learn!.

My first week, I experienced a lot of fluid build up in My foreskin area.. this week and having read a thread on technique, I have done My sets this week, with little fluid build up.. I also have some red spots at the tip of My glans.. that seems to be subsiding, since making the changes from My first week. There is still a little but I assume that is normal after 2 hours of hanging? Is it?.<

>No.The red spots mean that: Either you are hanging with too much blood in the head and upper shaft, your wrap is too tight, your hanger is not tight enough, your bottom gap is not wide enough, you are attaching too far from the head, or you recently moved up a good bit in stress levels, or a combination of two or more of those. I would imagine, from your other writing, that the hanger is not yet tight enough. But also, you started out hanging too much weight.

>> It's definitely a combination of probably all! I will rectify as above replies..

In terms of weight.. how long should you realistically train before moving up in weight, in say 0.25lbs to 0.50lbs increments.. I am at My manageable privacy time, so weight is the next variable .<

>Follow the stress progression in the NOS email. Weight increase or decrease is not arbitrary. But you surely do not need to move up until you fix your technique.

>> 100% understood.

The top edge of My wrap [I use t-shirt material underneath and silver thera-band in a 1.5”X 18” strip] does move to on the ridge of My glans, when weight is applied.. prior to attaching weight, the top of the wrap is around .75” behind My glans..<

>That is moving down a long way. It is not unusual for the wrap to be behind the coronal ridge, or even ride over it. There are several variables that determine that. What is unusual is the wrap moving down three quarters of an inch. That sounds like hanger slippage over the internals.

>> Again, as above.. a combination of things.

On the underneath of My Penis, along the tunica, some of My skin has renewed, following the manual stretching anchor point with My grip.. the skin is shiny and is and is sensitive but also quite wrinkly and tough [sorry, poor explanation].. will this subside over time?

>Not really sure what you mean. I did not do any great amount of manual stretching. So I have no experience with what you describe.

>> Thank-you.. it was a poor description and it is fine.. again, I don't think all of the above [too much starting weight too many sets etc..] were going to help My skin.. or My penis!!

I also have a small amount of patchy discolouration.. from the manual stretching period.. not that it is very noticeable.. but obviously want to manage discolouration.. any hints, gratefully received.

>Discolouration can occur in the skin. You can use Arnica Montana Gel to remove some or all of it. But, I can tell you that mine skin was pasty white before PE, and now it is uniformly darker.

>> Thank-you for the heads-up/advice re: Arnica Gel.. I know what you mean about 'pastey'.. same!.. Uniform is good.

I apply a cock ring after My full hanging and light milking/jelqing session as it maintains length and plumpness for pretty much the rest of the day.. I thought that is a good finisher.. any thoughts??.

>I never did that. Be sure to watch out for edema. It can make hanging tougher. You want all excess fluid to be gone before your next hanging session.

>> Understood.. I just thought it would be a decent way to finish a hanging session as it is quite passive.. but noted re: oedema. I couldn't wear an ADS [I did try with an SG and a TLC Tugger at the end of 2018.. most uncomfortable]. How, with daily 2 hour [or potentially more as time goes on and following NOS stress progression] hanging sessions, critical is it to keep the penis elongated for hours afterward? Your experience?.

Thanks Bigger. I really do appreciate the help and guidance.. If I wasn't so foolish, I may not have had to write some if it!.
      Have a good day.
      RJ

Comment

Quiksilver55,

>> Understood.. I just thought it would be a decent way to finish a hanging session as it is quite passive.. but noted re: oedema. I couldn't wear an ADS [I did try with an SG and a TLC Tugger at the end of 2018.. most uncomfortable]. How, with daily 2 hour [or potentially more as time goes on and following NOS stress progression] hanging sessions, critical is it to keep the penis elongated for hours afterward? Your experience?.<<

You do not have to do anything after a session. Any adhesions formed from previous deformations will be pulled out in the first set of the next hanging session.

I stayed wrapped for a few hours after my sessions. But other guys have not, and been as successful.

>Thanks Bigger. I really do appreciate the help and guidance.. If I wasn't so foolish, I may not have had to write some if it!.<

If you need to work on technique, you are welcome to send me the four technique pictures for evaluation. Ask for instructions if you wish to do so.

Bigger

Comment

Thanks Bigger

One question I omitted.. I am assuming all of the NOS stress progression programme is done by hanging straight down? I guess differing angles come much later on?.

RJ :-)

Comment

Quiksilver55,

>One question I omitted.. I am assuming all of the NOS stress progression programme is done by hanging straight down?<

I recommend that guys learn to hang and condition soft tissues at the lower angles, from BTC to SD.

>I guess differing angles come much later on?.<

If needed. You need to learn to do the three tests, and keep up with the stretching of your ligs, if needed. Fully stretching out of your ligs is really the only reason to change to tunica work.

Bigger

Comment

Hi Bigger,

Understood. Thank-you.
              Re: NOS.. started yesterday @ 3.5lbs.. Glans red dots all but gone.. Really focussed on technique, pulse tightening etc.. all seems much, much better. Also realised My theraband strips weren’t long enough [18”].. so cut 24” x 1.5” as advised.
              Thank-you so much Bigger..

Comment

... Apologies Bigger,

’The three tests’?.. I know this will be for some way down the road but no harm in trying to increase My overall understanding..
                Thanks..
                RJ

Comment

Quiksilver55,

>’The three tests’?.. I know this will be for some way down the road but no harm in trying to increase My overall understanding..<

You need to understand your potential for gains from lig stretch right now, and throughout.

Mirror and Palpation test thread, and LOT thread, Basics section.

Bigger

Comment

Thanks Bigger,
                    RJ

Comment

Hi Bigger,

Thanks to your advice and working from the NOS Baseline, I have dramatically improved wrapping technique [bundle/wrap demonstrating the key positive characteristics].. EQ is also very strong. Really grateful. Thank-you.

Without looking to far ahead.. NOS references Max 4hrs hanging. Could this be split in to 6 X 20mins AM & 6 X 20mins PM? [net of 10mins between sets]. My business, training etc.. does allow for that time commitment.
                      Thanks Bigger.
                      RJ

Comment

Quiksilver55,

>Without looking to far ahead.. NOS references Max 4hrs hanging. Could this be split in to 6 X 20mins AM & 6 X 20mins PM? [net of 10mins between sets]. My business, training etc.. does allow for that time commitment.<

Split sessions are fine. Be sure you can commit to whatever time you wish to hang, consistently, every day.

Bigger

Comment

Hi Bigger,

That’s great, thank-you.. The discipline and time commitment are fine.. it’s for when the NOS gets to max volume of sets, that the split was fine as it helps structure My days..
                          Thank-you so much, for all of the advice/guidance.
                          RJ
                          Last edited by Quiksilver55; 11-05-2019, 05:14 PM.

Comment

Hi Bigger,

I omitted a further thank-you re: Arnica Montana for the patchy discolouration.. It has worked very quickly. The brand in the UK I bought (Amazon), was Nelsons Arnicare.
                            Thanks again for the tip.

Comment

Quiksilver55,

>I omitted a further thank-you re: Arnica Montana for the patchy discolouration.. It has worked very quickly.<

That is great.

>The brand in the UK I bought (Amazon), was Nelsons Arnicare.
                              Thanks again for the tip.<

Good to know, and you are welcome.

Bigger

Comment

Working...
                              X