Huge thanks to Bigger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huge thanks to Bigger

So I started out with a silly pump and some all day 1 lbs weighted sleeves 20 yrs ago with pretty much zero returns other then the huge temporary balloon cock from the pump. fast forward 20 yrs.. and I find myself looking to gain once again but with a huge difference, BiB. never heard of it or saw anything like it until after buying the best known vacuum hanger on the market and gaining 3/8" bpel and some blisters,haha. found myself with a new blister and 13 1/2 lbs hanging between my legs thinking that there has to be a better way. Found Bib and ordered a starter since my el is 6 5/8 and flaccid pulled length is 6 1/2 and read good things about the starter. Been hanging now for 1 1/2 weeks, really dialing in the adjustments but can feel such a difference from the vac hanger. dropped a few lbs and really feel the difference between the btc sets now even after dropping 3 1/2 lbs with my BIB. I have been reading up on BIB and so inspired to grow some solid gains. I am 50 yrs old and have good EQ, my flaccid penis has a fair amount of stretch to it. Hanging with 13 1/2 lbs SD and 10/11 lbs BTC. I am now trying to understand the limitations of my lig set up. I cut my set times back to 15 min and adding additional set as i develop tougher skin.

-My head has been a little discolored with a ring around where the thera wrap pushes the skin over the head. I am working though the adjustments and feel it is getting better. I will attach a photo to show the amount of discoloration at the head. I am hitting fatigue right at 12 mins and really push through to 15 mins to complete, so i figure the shorter set/ add sets are working, ?

After reading most of the old thunder and TH site info I was continued to be drawn back to you BIB / Bigger's approach. Hard not to when you had made legendary gains and still after 20 plus yrs and a big old fat cock you continue to be very active and helping so many men with such a personal and private issue. I know what you have done for me so far is amazing. So Thank You Bigger! had to be said.

-In trying to figure out the palpation test? My LOT is 7 and Mirror test (photo emailed ) My LOT is difficult with sore lig they seems to effect my feeling of the kegels. I will continue to test my LOT.

-When tightening the hanger the teeth are 1/4" top and 5/16 bottom away from each other. I try and get them closer and maybe in time it will happen. My gland is drained and shaft stretched prior to tightening and it still fill and swells during my set. Turn deep red, not blue or purple. Is that normal?

-Can i email you photos to help determine my mirror test and head color after hanging or let me know how to upload them here?

I did tell my wife about my PE and she has been amazing. It was beginning to be obvious something was going on with the hours in the basement and my bit of length gained. I figured I will be open and maximize my training with a huge added bonus of her support. She is jelqing me and our sex lives has really heated up, so thanks again to Bigger for sharing his openness with his wife.

-Once i know my limitations, should i only work 2 angles at a time?

-I hang in the morning SD before work, where a ADS for 6-8 hrs daily and hang like a monkey at night, roughly 1 1/2 to 2 hrs daily. maybe more on the weekend. I try to get my last set in an hr before bed. Is this nightly heavier hang time without a stretcher after hurting my results. I figure you want to ADS after your heavy hangs, correct?

I feel like this switch to the BIB hanger is going to grow my cock much better then the vac hanger. I know i am sore since i started using my BIB.

Thanks.

ToniMS,

>...Been hanging now for 1 1/2 weeks, really dialing in the adjustments but can feel such a difference from the vac hanger. dropped a few lbs and really feel the difference between the btc sets now even after dropping 3 1/2 lbs with my BIB.<

Did you get the NOS email? At 1 1/2 weeks, you should be hanging no more than five lbs for four sets.

>-My head has been a little discolored with a ring around where the thera wrap pushes the skin over the head.<

That could be because you have not allowed your tissues to adapt, starting at low weight and time, and working up slowly. But more than likely, your technique is not good. It is much better to get your technique right, or close, at lighter weights.

Other than the obvious issue of starting with too much weight...Either you are hanging with too much blood in the head and upper shaft, your wrap is too tight, your hanger is not tight enough, your bottom gap is not wide enough, you are attaching too far from the head, or you recently moved up a good bit in stress levels, or a combination of two or more of those.

>I am working though the adjustments and feel it is getting better. I will attach a photo to show the amount of discoloration at the head. I am hitting fatigue right at 12 mins and really push through to 15 mins to complete, so i figure the shorter set/ add sets are working, ?<

You should not be worrying about reaching fatigue right now. You should be learning to hang correctly, and condition soft tissues.

>After reading most of the old thunder and TH site info I was continued to be drawn back to you BIB / Bigger's approach. Hard not to when you had made legendary gains and still after 20 plus yrs and a big old fat cock you continue to be very active and helping so many men with such a personal and private issue. I know what you have done for me so far is amazing. So Thank You Bigger! had to be said.<

Well thanks, but I have not done anything much for you yet.

>-In trying to figure out the palpation test? My LOT is 7 and Mirror test (photo emailed )<

Did you email the three mirror tests to me?

>My LOT is difficult with sore lig they seems to effect my feeling of the kegels. I will continue to test my LOT.<

Not sure what you mean. You kegal at the various angles, and your LOT is when you FIRST SEE a reduction in tugback.

>-When tightening the hanger the teeth are 1/4" top and 5/16 bottom away from each other. I try and get them closer and maybe in time it will happen.<

That is not much difference. Why have you not just moved the bottom internal hex nuts out a bit?

>My gland is drained and shaft stretched prior to tightening and it still fill and swells during my set. Turn deep red, not blue or purple. Is that normal?<

At light weight, it is not abnormal. At higher weights, it is.

>-Can i email you photos to help determine my mirror test and head color after hanging or let me know how to upload them here?<

You can email them or post them in the pictures section.

First, stand back far enough to see the entire pelvic region, including legs. Feet at shoulder width. Camera at groin level. Good light. Flaccid.

If needed, use a beard trimmer to trim the hair at the base.

I need one straight on, and one from each 45 degree angle to the mirror. Three pictures total.

If you email them, do NOT embed them in the body of the email. Attach the pic files to the email.

>I did tell my wife about my PE and she has been amazing. It was beginning to be obvious something was going on with the hours in the basement and my bit of length gained. I figured I will be open and maximize my training with a huge added bonus of her support. She is jelqing me and our sex lives has really heated up, so thanks again to Bigger for sharing his openness with his wife.<

That is great.

>-Once i know my limitations, should i only work 2 angles at a time?<

If you have potential for gains from lig stretch, then yes. Probably BTC mostly. But use the lower angle that gives the best stretch.

>-I hang in the morning SD before work, where a ADS for 6-8 hrs daily and hang like a monkey at night, roughly 1 1/2 to 2 hrs daily. maybe more on the weekend. I try to get my last set in an hr before bed. Is this nightly heavier hang time without a stretcher after hurting my results. I figure you want to ADS after your heavy hangs, correct?<

There is no reason to use an ADS. You should NOT be hanging more than four sets right now.

You are over doing all this. You are likely to injure yourself and retard progress. Just cool your jets, and follow the NOS email stress progression.

Bigger

Comment

ToniMS ,

>Thank you for the reply to my post. I appreciate it very much.
      My LOT is 8<

Your skin exit point is medium high. I would estimate your LOT to be about 10. Remember, your LOT is when you first SEE a REDUCTION in tugback.

You will need to hang at the lower angles, especially BTC, for a good long while.

>Palpation med to low. Never did this test before. It feels like a bit of a curve at attachment?<

The palpation test is an actual measurement. You follow the shaft down to where it passes under the bottom edge of the pubic bone. That edge is hard. Measure from there to the skin exit point.

Bigger

Comment

I am following our comments Bigger. I get it now. Need time in the hanger to condition your penis and understand your body reaction to hanging.

Your skin exit point is medium high. I would estimate your LOT to be about 10. Remember, your LOT is when you first SEE a REDUCTION in tugback.
        -I hope that is good news for potential gains? Slow and steady for me.

-Bigger had my LOT correct even when i had it wrong. I was looking at the 10 as an 8, bigger already had it corrected and posted here before i sent him the correction. Pretty amazing wealth of knowledge we are blessed with.

You will need to hang at the lower angles, especially BTC, for a good long while.
        -BTC will be my primary angle and SD is my second.

-I get up an hr early every morning to BTC and SD for a set before work. Nights are open to add sets as needed. Best thing i did was telling my wife what i was up to. She is so supportive with everything i do, she heats my rice sock up, brings it to me in bed so I can warm up and makes my coffee at 4:30am every morning. I am finding it a nice ritual to start my mornings. She has always done this, not just with the hopes of a bigger cock,haha.

>Palpation med to low. Never did this test before. It feels like a bit of a curve at attachment?<

The palpation test is an actual measurement. You follow the shaft down to where it passes under the bottom edge of the pubic bone. That edge is hard. Measure from there to the skin exit point.
        - Where is the skin exit point at? sorry, i am having a hard time finding this info out. Measure this distance from the hard edge of the PB to the skin exit point with a flexible rule or calipers? I am thinking the skin exit point is the top side of the penis, correct?

-BTW, Could you send me another NOS email with the stress progression info. I think some how i missed it.

-Amazing support Bigger. You are the man. Much respect and appreciation to you.

Originally posted by Bib View Post
        ToniMS ,

>Thank you for the reply to my post. I appreciate it very much.
        My LOT is 8<

-I hope that is good news for potential gains? Slow and steady for me.

-Bigger had my LOT correct even when i had it wrong. I was looking at the 10 as an 8, bigger already had it corrected and posted here before i sent him the correction. Pretty amazing wealth of knowledge we are blessed with.

-BTC will be my primary angle and SD is my second.

-I get up an hr early every morning to BTC and SD for a set before work. Nights are open to add sets as needed. Best thing i did was telling my wife what i was up to. She is so supportive with everything i do, she heats my rice sock up, brings it to me in bed so I can warm up and makes my coffee at 4:30am every morning. I am finding it a nice ritual to start my mornings. She has always done this, not just with the hopes of a bigger cock,haha.

- Where is the skin exit point at? sorry, i am having a hard time finding this info out. Measure this distance from the hard edge of the PB to the skin exit point with a flexible rule or calipers? I am thinking the skin exit point is the top side of the penis, correct?

-BTW, Could you send me another NOS email with the stress progression info. I think some how i missed it.

-Amazing support Bigger. You are the man. Much respect and appreciation to you.

Bigger
        Last edited by ToniMS; 11-30-2019, 12:56 AM.

Comment

edit quoted text

Comment

ToniMS,

>-I get up an hr early every morning to BTC and SD for a set before work. Nights are open to add sets as needed. Best thing i did was telling my wife what i was up to. She is so supportive with everything i do, she heats my rice sock up, brings it to me in bed so I can warm up and makes my coffee at 4:30am every morning. I am finding it a nice ritual to start my mornings. She has always done this, not just with the hopes of a bigger cock,haha.<

Sweet.

>- Where is the skin exit point at? sorry, i am having a hard time finding this info out.<

Where the shaft exits the lower abdominal skin. The middle of the shaft, at the base.

>Measure this distance from the hard edge of the PB to the skin exit point with a flexible rule or calipers?<

You can use a string. Hold the end of the string on the bottom of the pubic bone, and stretch it to the middle of the shaft, at the base.

>I am thinking the skin exit point is the top side of the penis, correct?<

Middle.

Bigger

Comment

NOS email sent.

Bigger

Comment

Bigger, things have really come around once you got me on the right track. Thanks
                I thought i had hanging experience since i vac hung for 5 month, boy was i wrong. I am feeling and seeing amazing changes. I have a few questions.
                - if there is more then an hour between sets should i re warm with rice sock the area. I have been and it seems to help with loosening things up a bit. 5 min warm up and 10 min during sets.
                - your thoughts on ADS use. I will outline my routine below.
                - is one set with 12hrs between worth it. My work schedule only allows me time for 1 set early morning. Then i spread my night sets out as far as possible so i can hang before bed.
                - does sex 5x wk hinder progress?
                - is it ok to stay low weight and add sets after conditioning to keep fatigued. I am liking the low weight feeling and my eq has been great. Will i see the same gains as if i added weight and kept the sets the same?
                - routine
                5 am -5 min warm up rice sock
                5:10 am-20 SD sested at 7 1/2 lbs
                6:30 am -6-8 hrs ADS
                5 pm 20 min set BTC at 6 lbs
                5 min jelqing
                5:20 pm 20 min standing SD ( any difference between seated and standing?)
                5 min jelqing
                8 pm 20 min BTC at 5 1/2 -6 lbs
                5 min jelqing
                9 pm 20 min SD at 6 1/2- 7 1/2 lbs depending on my fatigue level
                - is there too much time between sets, should i space the evening sets closer together. I tried in the beginning and feel better spread out but that is not always what is best.
                - how do you accurately measure FL. I know my unit changes at 10 freaking deg out, haha
                - is this the best place to keep track of my routine and stats?
                - Lot started at 10
                -exit point med -high
                -palpation 2 1/2" +/- 1/8"
                -bpel 7"
                - FL 4 1/4"
                -base girth 5 3/4"
                - mid shaft 5 1/4"
                I have seen 3/8" el, 1 1/2" fl and 1/2" girth at base.
                -This seems fast. Is my unit set up good for potential growth?
                I have spent a fair amount of time reading here. You are an amazing mentor. 20 plus yrs and you are so patient and insightful as what i read from 2000. One in a million sir.
                -thank you Bigger. This is going to be a fun journey

Comment

ToniMS,

>Bigger, things have really come around once you got me on the right track. Thanks<

You are very welcome.

>I thought i had hanging experience since i vac hung for 5 month, boy was i wrong. I am feeling and seeing amazing changes. I have a few questions.
                  - if there is more then an hour between sets should i re warm with rice sock the area. I have been and it seems to help with loosening things up a bit. 5 min warm up and 10 min during sets.<

If you feel like warming helps you, then rewarming is fine and good. The tissues will have returned to temp stasis after an hour.

>- your thoughts on ADS use. I will outline my routine below.<

I never used one. Also, I do not know what the goal of using one is. Any adhesions from previous deformation will be pulled out in the next hanging set, as long as you hang every day.

I stayed wrapped with the intention of keeping the tissues in the extended state. Preventing adhesions from forming. But it is obviously not needed, because many guys have made great gains without doing it.

Realize that an ADS is not going to do much if anything to create more deformations, which is what creates gains. If you could get an ADS to stretch to and past the margin, then you could not use it very long, because blood flow would be greatly reduced. This is why hanging sets should be limited to 20 minutes.

>- is one set with 12hrs between worth it. My work schedule only allows me time for 1 set early morning. Then i spread my night sets out as far as possible so i can hang before bed.<

It surely has some value, as long as you hang in fatigue.

>- does sex 5x wk hinder progress?<

No.

>- is it ok to stay low weight and add sets after conditioning to keep fatigued. I am liking the low weight feeling and my eq has been great. Will i see the same gains as if i added weight and kept the sets the same?<

I am not clear on the question. Could you rephrase?

>6:30 am -6-8 hrs ADS<

Be sure you do not form edema while doing this. It can really sting while hanging.

>5:20 pm 20 min standing SD ( any difference between seated and standing?)<

There surely can be. It depends on the individual situation. For instance, when I hung SD seated, there was friction on the PVC half pipe I installed on my chair, for the skids to ride upon. There could be other differences.

But you can adjust for the amount of stress by adding or reducing weight. The key for any angle is the direction of hang in relation to the pelvis. Standing hanging SD, there is essentially no variation in hanging angle. Seated, with a hard edge on the front edge of the chair, you can hit any angle from SO to BTC.

What is the comparison of stretch quality between BTC and SD for you? Why are you hanging SD in some sets, and BTC in others?

>- is there too much time between sets, should i space the evening sets closer together. I tried in the beginning and feel better spread out but that is not always what is best.<

That is fine, if it works for you. Closer together, you could most probably ride the fatigue a bit better. But if you need the gap in time, it is OK...for whatever reason. Just be sure you get into fatigue quickly (assuming you have slowly worked up to a weight that creates good fatigue), and ride the fatigue as much as possible.

>- how do you accurately measure FL. I know my unit changes at 10 freaking deg out, haha<

Not very well. Mine changed two inches prePE and post. It is not a very accurate measure in the short term, nor very valuable for overall PE success. However, in the long term, it is significant. I went from 0-2 inches flacccid prePE, to 5-7 inches flaccid postPE.

As far as the actual measure, I just put the end of the ruler at the base, and see where the tip ends up.

>- is this the best place to keep track of my routine and stats?<

Surely.

>- Lot started at 10
                  -exit point med -high
                  -bpel 7"
                  - FL 4 1/4"
                  -base girth 5 3/4"
                  - mid shaft 5 1/4"
                  I have seen 3/8" el, 1 1/2" fl and 1/2" girth at base.<

Congratulations. That is great.

>-This seems fast. Is my unit set up good for potential growth?<

I would not say it is overly fast. It is good. It is especially good in that you are not hanging much weight yet. You do have good potential for gains from lig stretch. So as long as you hang every day, get in your sets, reach fatigue early in your sessions, and ride a good level of fatigue, you should be able to continue to gain.

But realize that gains are generally not linear. I had periods of great gains. Then I had two periods of two months each, where I measured NO gain.

>I have spent a fair amount of time reading here. You are an amazing mentor. 20 plus yrs and you are so patient and insightful as what i read from 2000. One in a million sir.<

Well, I really appreciate that. But patience is probably not really an attribute of mine.

Bigger

Comment

&gt;Bigger, things have really come around once you got me on the right track. Thanks&lt;

You are very welcome.

&gt;I thought i had hanging experience since i vac hung for 5 month, boy was i wrong. I am feeling and seeing amazing changes. I have a few questions.
                    - if there is more then an hour between sets should i re warm with rice sock the area. I have been and it seems to help with loosening things up a bit. 5 min warm up and 10 min during sets.&lt;

If you feel like warming helps you, then rewarming is fine and good. The tissues will have returned to temp stasis after an hour.

&gt;- your thoughts on ADS use. I will outline my routine below.&lt;

I never used one. Also, I do not know what the goal of using one is. Any adhesions from previous deformation will be pulled out in the next hanging set, as long as you hang every day.

I stayed wrapped with the intention of keeping the tissues in the extended state. Preventing adhesions from forming. But it is obviously not needed, because many guys have made great gains without doing it.

Realize that an ADS is not going to do much if anything to create more deformations, which is what creates gains. If you could get an ADS to stretch to and past the margin, then you could not use it very long, because blood flow would be greatly reduced. This is why hanging sets should be limited to 20 minutes.

****happy to hear. hard to hide the stretcher all day long at work,haha. you think a silicone sleeve would work to keep from pull back or just keep it wrapped? I do jelque after hanging so i would have to rewrap. Turtling is defeating to me. Do you feel it is ok for my unit to retract to 2" less the my normal fl after hanging? Just feeling good to stretch it out a bit, no stress just stretch.

&gt;- is one set with 12hrs between worth it. My work schedule only allows me time for 1 set early morning. Then i spread my night sets out as far as possible so i can hang before bed.&lt;

It surely has some value, as long as you hang in fatique

&gt;- does sex 5x wk hinder progress?&lt;

No.

&gt;- is it ok to stay low weight and add sets after conditioning to keep fatigued. I am liking the low weight feeling and my eq has been great. Will i see the same gains as if i added weight and kept the sets the same?&lt;

I am not clear on the question. Could you rephrase?
                    ***When i am at the point of adding weight or sets, does it make sense to add sets till i get to 8 sets then work on weight? Just trying to fatigue as much as possible.

&gt;6:30 am -6-8 hrs ADS&lt;

Be sure you do not form edema while doing this. It can really sting while hanging.
                    *** no edema but ready to loose the ADS it if you think it has no added value. Could replace with wrap or sleeve? I jelq so would need to rewrap is why i was thinking sleeve?

&gt;5:20 pm 20 min standing SD ( any difference between seated and standing?)&lt;

There surely can be. It depends on the individual situation. For instance, when I hung SD seated, there was friction on the PVC half pipe I installed on my chair, for the skids to ride upon. There could be other differences.

But you can adjust for the amount of stress by adding or reducing weight. The key for any angle is the direction of hang in relation to the pelvis. Standing hanging SD, there is essentially no variation in hanging angle. Seated, with a hard edge on the front edge of the chair, you can hit any angle from SO to BTC.
                    ****Had a hard time getting comfortable during BTC sets until i found laying on a deeper seated couch and legs bent up on the coffee table. Being comfortable allows me to focus on fatigue, not agitation from odd positions.
                    ***The hard edge of the chair is pelvis far forward with legs up on another chair?

What is the comparison of stretch quality between BTC and SD for you? Why are you hanging SD in some sets, and BTC in others?
                    ***BTC causes consistent fatigue and SD does when i adjust the weight mid set when needed. BTC is better and i can tell cause my shit hangs low after that set for sure. SD is just cause I though i needed to work a secondary angle also.Is that correct? Should I just be doing BTC till my skin exit point drops?
                    ***I do find when i SD after BTC at times, i see and feel amazing webbing of ligs at the skin exit point during hanging. Right at the base, I could pluck them like guitar strings. Only feel this during SD. BTC is pulling them, I am sure, just can't see them? Is that a reason to keep SDin?

&gt;- is there too much time between sets, should i space the evening sets closer together. I tried in the beginning and feel better spread out but that is not always what is best.&lt;

That is fine, if it works for you. Closer together, you could most probably ride the fatigue a bit better. But if you need the gap in time, it is OK...for whatever reason. Just be sure you get into fatigue quickly (assuming you have slowly worked up to a weight that creates good fatigue), and ride the fatigue as much as possible.
                    ***If i am not feeling any pain and my hanger is seating real well on my internals, through skin pull, can i add sets when i can. Friday through Sunday I can hang extra sets if it will add value. Understanding the importance of injury prevention?

&gt;- how do you accurately measure FL. I know my unit changes at 10 freaking deg out, haha&lt;

Not very well. Mine changed two inches prePE and post. It is not a very accurate measure in the short term, nor very valuable for overall PE success. However, in the long term, it is significant. I went from 0-2 inches flacccid prePE, to 5-7 inches flaccid postPE.

As far as the actual measure, I just put the end of the ruler at the base, and see where the tip ends up.
                    ***good cause winters here would be very discouraging in the fl department,haha

&gt;- is this the best place to keep track of my routine and stats?&lt;

Surely.

- Lot started at 10
                    -exit point med -high
                    -bpel 7"
                    - FL 4 1/4"
                    -base girth 5 3/4"
                    - mid shaft 5 1/4"
                    I have seen 3/8" el, 1 1/2" fl and 1/2" girth at base.&lt;

Congratulations. That is great.
                    ***I have to be in a good place with my pe now, i feel longer almost everyday. Wife tells me, but i just write that off to her being supportive. I know my penis EQ is reacting like a 20 yr old and I am 52. Wanting sex just about everyday. Wife asks for beaks. haha

&gt;-This seems fast. Is my unit set up good for potential growth?&lt;

I would not say it is overly fast. It is good. It is especially good in that you are not hanging weight yet. You do have good potential for gains from lig stretch. So as long as you hang every day, get in your sets, reach fatigue early in your sessions, and ride a good level of fatigue, you should be able to continue to gain.

But realize that gains are generally not linear. I had periods of great gains. Then I had two periods of two months each, where I measured NO gain.
                    ***I think that maybe why i feel now is a time to up my hanging sets or weight to maximize this growth period. I feel amazing and penis looks strong. Can i push it a bit, if i keep a good EQ and safe?

&gt;I have spent a fair amount of time reading here. You are an amazing mentor. 20 plus yrs and you are so patient and insightful as what i read from 2000. One in a million sir.&lt;

Well, I really appreciate that. But patience is probably not really an attribute of mine.
                    ***You should give yourself much more credit. You reply to every post, usually within mins even after 20 + yrs of dealing with a bunch of us idiots who think we know better.haha
                    Bigger is Better! I have a penis i am all of a sudden proud to show and love the added weight between my legs in my everyday life. Feels good to have it hanging lower too. Without you, i don't think we would be able to have a solid method to grow your penis, privately and if there was, they would be up $$$elling us every step of the way. You don't even have a donation link (that i saw) Who does this, Bigger! Thank you!

Bigger

Comment

ToniMS,

>you think a silicone sleeve would work to keep from pull back or just keep it wrapped?<

I cannot recommend either.

>Turtling is defeating to me.<

Why? Turtling is great. It is proof positive that you are deforming tissue.

>Do you feel it is ok for my unit to retract to 2" less the my normal fl after hanging?<

Surely.

>Just feeling good to stretch it out a bit, no stress just stretch.<

No problem. If you wish to do it, and it is not a problem.

>When i am at the point of adding weight or sets, does it make sense to add sets till i get to 8 sets then work on weight?<

Yes, that is what you are supposed to do.

>Just trying to fatigue as much as possible.<

Cool your jets. If you get too aggressive, you will regret it.

>The hard edge of the chair is pelvis far forward with legs up on another chair?<

I have no idea what that means. The hard edge I wrote about is a 4 inch diameter PVC half pipe tied to the front edge of the hanging chair.

>SD is just cause I though i needed to work a secondary angle also.Is that correct?<

No.

>Should I just be doing BTC till my skin exit point drops?<

Use the lower angle that gives the best stretch, for any set. It is not arbitrary. If the ligs are too fatigued, or skin stretch is killing you, you can go to SD, or even SO, to get your sets in. I always tried to maximize my sets at BTC. Most guys do, if they have potential for gains from lig stretch.

>Right at the base, I could pluck them like guitar strings. Only feel this during SD.<

That means the susp ligs are not getting much stress.

>BTC is pulling them, I am sure, just can't see them
                      ?<

Yes. The susp ligs are tight, laying down tight against the pubic bone. The fund and tri ligs are most probably taking some stress.

>Is that a reason to keep SDin?<

No. It is a reason not to use SD much.

>If i am not feeling any pain and my hanger is seating real well on my internals, through skin pull, can i add sets when i can. Friday through Sunday I can hang extra sets if it will add value. Understanding the importance of injury prevention?<

I do NOT recommend more than one extra set when you have extra time. The risk of problems is stronger than any potential benefit.

>I have to be in a good place with my pe now, i feel longer almost everyday. Wife tells me, but i just write that off to her being supportive. I know my penis EQ is reacting like a 20 yr old and I am 52. Wanting sex just about everyday. Wife asks for beaks. haha<

Perfect. That is why I help guys.

>I think that maybe why i feel now is a time to up my hanging sets or weight to maximize this growth period.<

There is no such thing as a "growth period" in PE. You are not 12. Move up following the stress progression in the NOS email. Allow your soft tissues to adapt to the stresses. If you become too aggressive, you will most likely regret it.

>I feel amazing and penis looks strong. Can i push it a bit, if i keep a good EQ and safe?<

I HIGHLY counsel against it. Most problems encountered from hanging result from guys becoming too greedy.

Thanks for the kind words.

Bigger

Comment

>you think a silicone sleeve would work to keep from pull back or just keep it wrapped?<

I cannot recommend either.

>Turtling is defeating to me.<

Why? Turtling is great. It is proof positive that you are deforming tissue.

>Do you feel it is ok for my unit to retract to 2" less the my normal fl after hanging?<

Surely.

***so healing in an extended state in important or not proven to benefit growth?
                        ***I thought wrapping or keeping wrapped was to keep the penis healing while extended?
                        ***Also to prevent turtling? I must have read this from other source, i guess

>Should I just be doing BTC till my skin exit point drops?<

That means the susp ligs are not getting much stress.

*** this is where the BTC would be better? BTC Hits the susp ligs better?

>BTC is pulling them, I am sure, just can't see them
                        ?<

Yes. The susp ligs are tight, laying down tight against the pubic bone. The fund and tri ligs are most probably taking some stress.

***could you explain the fund and tri ligs? Are they the ones i see once in awhile during the SD sets? It is good they are taking stress during BTC sets?

>Is that a reason to keep SDin?<

No. It is a reason not to use SD much.

***so i should only work BTC until it's fatigued, then work secondary angle for that next set if too fatigued?
                        ***What would be the best secondary angle for me if not SD? SO feels good.
                        ***When would i know it is time to start other angles on a regular basis?

Thanks

Comment

ToniMS,

>so healing in an extended state in important or not proven to benefit growth?<

Not important at all.

>***I thought wrapping or keeping wrapped was to keep the penis healing while extended?<

No. Again, any adhesions formed from previous deformations will be pulled out in the first set of the next session.

>***Also to prevent turtling? I must have read this from other source, i guess<

It will obviously prevent turtling. But it is not important.

> this is where the BTC would be better? BTC Hits the susp ligs better?<

And the skin also.

>Could you explain the fund and tri ligs?<

The fundiform ligs attach at the pubic bone, then surround the base of the penis, and then attach at the internal midline of the scrotum. The tri ligs attach at the bottom of the pubic bone, and attach to the shaft where the shaft comes from under the pubic bone.

>Are they the ones i see once in awhile during the SD sets?<

No. You cannot see them.

>It is good they are taking stress during BTC sets?<

Unless the susp ligs are fully stretched out, the fund and tri ligs do not take stress BTC. Much more likely they would take stress while hanging SD.

>so i should only work BTC until it's fatigued, then work secondary angle for that next set if too fatigued?<

If you cannot handle almost any weight BTC, then SD is fine. If you cannot handle weight SD, then SO is fine.

>***What would be the best secondary angle for me if not SD? SO feels good.<

SD is fine if you cannot handle BTC, at any point.

>***When would i know it is time to start other angles on a regular basis?<

As long as you have potential for gains from lig stretch, you should hang at the lower angles, from BTC to SD.

Once you have fully stretched out your ligs, LOT of 6, low skin exit point, an inch or less of inner penis, you can start tunica work. That is using the RSDT fulcrum, and OTS, both with and without a fulcrum. You would still need to hang at least one set of BTC, to continue to pull out adhesions in the ligs.

Bigger

Comment

ToniMS,

>I want to get on the right track. Can you let me know if these look good?<

You have the right idea, but there are some bad technique issues.

>Head seems enlarged abit in the hang photo. Not having a problem there so far. Red at the end of set and color comes right back. The hang is set one at 15 min.<

Yes, you have too much blood in the head and upper shaft while hanging.

When you first attach the hanger, before tightening much, if at all, you need to push it all the way to the head, and allow the excess blood to move past the wrap. If it cannot, then either your wrap is too tight, you tightened the hanger too much before pushing forward, or a combination.

If you still cannot get out the excess blood, then squeeze the head and upper shaft, and get out most of the blood, before you push the hanger forward. If that does not work, let me know.

After pushing forward, hold it there a minute, until all the excess blood is removed. Then use your left thumb to reestablish the gap between head and hanger, as you go through the tightening process.

You want to push down/forward with your left thumb, on the shaft, between head and hanger, while you are lifting up on the hanger with your left palm, as you tighten the hanger with your right hand. This will force the shaft low in the shaft well, and keep the excess blood from returning. While waiting between tightening periods, hold forward pressure on the hanger, to keep excess blood from returning. When you finish tightening, the head should be flaccid, and the hanger tight.

From the time you remove the excess blood, until the set is over, you need some forward pressure, to keep the blood from returning.

But your biggest issue is that the hanger is WAY too close to the head. You need at least a quarter inch gap between head and hanger, while hanging. That is from the front of the hanger, midline of the shaft, to the coronal ridge, as seen from the side.

Next, you are attaching the hanger too close to the head to start. You need to attach at least a half inch further back from the leading edge of the wrap.

Then, the hanger is moving even further down during the set. The front thumbs are actually riding on the head. That is bad.

I cannot tell for sure how the hanger is grasping, because you are attaching too close to the head to start. But it appears the hanger is not grasping the internals.

Is that green Theraband? I have never used it, so I do not know how solid it is. How it reacts with the hanger. Also, you are using an underwrap. What is it? I am afraid your wrapped bundle may make it hard for the hanger to grasp the internals.

The good points are that your bottom gap is larger than the top gap. You have room in the top gap to tighten more. Your wrapped bundle does look solid and stable. But it may be too thick.

Answer the questions above, and I will try to help you dial this in better. Then you can send four more technique pictures.

Bigger

Comment

Working...
                            X