Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What I am doing? (Posted on Thundersplace originally)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What I am doing? (Posted on Thundersplace originally)

So its November now.. I remember thinking that if I wore an extender as instructed.. I would have 2 inches by now.. Then I switched to hanging seeking faster gains overtime I guess. It’s been 6 months.. My BPFSL has grown a little more than a .5”.. I believe most of that came from the extender.. I also lost 30 lbs since last year so I felt like my unit was looking kind of differently shaped in a way anyways.

I got a bib and a vac hanger from eBay. I think my technique and/or conditioning is finally allowing me to feel some fatigue (still unsure about this feeling). I’ve been doing sets with the bib starting at 6lbs then dropping down and that’s at a SDangle from 10 am to around 6 pm.. Then I use a vacuum hanger for BTC At 5 lbs for 4 hours or so. I’ve been using heat before the sets and at every hour with the VAC since its a 1x4hr set. I’ve been feeling kind of low and I am hoping that if I put in hella time and hella consistency.. Ill get my gains over a shorter period of time or better gains. I ve been kind of obsessed lately.. So sometimes ill go on a tangent.. For example earlier one day this week I hung for roughly 12 hrs using BIB and a VAC. I want gains bad as fuck to be honest and I feel like I’m almost at the point where I think I might be doing PE full-time.. I also smoke I’m not sure if this will affect gains other than EQ however I’m hoping to quit closer to my goal.. Is there anything else I should be doing or can look into for length gains? Is there more to it .. Than just strapping up and putting the weight on and putting in the time?

Thank you for Reading,

Am I headed in the right direction?

I stopped logging due to frustration but from Aug.10th-Oct.1 I have 182 hanging hours

Comment

Daddy,

Congratulations on losing the weight. Keep it off.

>Is there anything else I should be doing or can look into for length gains? Is there more to it .. Than just strapping up and putting the weight on and putting in the time?<

None of this is what I recommend. Did you get the NOS email with the stress progression?

What are the results of your three tests?

You say you are unsure about fatigue. That most likely means you are not reaching it. It sounds like you are putting in a lot of hours without doing much of anything. It is NOT about just slapping on a hanger and sitting there.

If you wish to make significant gains, you need to learn to hang correctly, condition soft tissues, and slowly work up to a weight that brings on fatigue early in your sessions. Then ride the fatigue for at least ten hours each week. That is it.

Bigger

Comment

Bigger,
        Thanks.... yes the nos email i have worked my sets up and weight I could not hang 5lbs at the start.. My errection angle has changed i am hanging low angles for lig gains and my flaccid has grown significantly but the errect gains i am looking for are not there... now that i am at the amount of sets i need i add weight correct?

Comment

As for the tests... i need to stretch ligs

Comment

And I have a question sorry for the shotgun replies.. What is the relationship between FSL and EL.. as in does EL follow FSL... and if so what can i do to catch the EL up to the FSL.

Comment

Daddy,

> i have worked my sets up and weight I could not hang 5lbs at the start.. ... now that i am at the amount of sets i need i add weight correct?<

Yes. No more than 15% additional max weight each week. That is, until you begin to reach fatigue in the first or second set of each session.

>My errection angle has changed i am hanging low angles for lig gains and my flaccid has grown significantly but the errect gains i am looking for are not there.<

BPFSL always preceeds EL. There are very few guys who make any gains at all, only hanging five lbs.

>As for the tests... i need to stretch ligs<

What are the actual results?

Bigger

Comment

Medium to high exit point, LOT of 9

Comment

Daddy,

>and if so what can i do to catch the EL up to the FSL.<

Keep hanging. But you need to slowly raise max weight until you reach fatigue early in your sessions. Then ride that fatigue throughout the session. Up till now, it does not sound like you have challenged the tough collagenous tissues that restrain an erection. You must change that.

The only way to make significant gains is to stretch the tissues past the margin. That is the normal stretch point developed through an erection.

>Medium to high exit point, LOT of 9 <

A medium skin exit point correlates to an LOT of 9. But you most probably want to be more precise than that.

There are ninety degrees between a medium skin exit point, and a high skin exit point. Then, remember that your LOT is when you FIRST SEE a REDUCTION in tugback.

What about the palpation test?

Bigger

Comment

Thank you... i have no fucking idea for the palpitation test.. thats above my level.. im not sure exactly what i am feeling

Comment

And what do i do once fatigue is felt in the 1st and 2nd set?

Comment

The direction it points too has changed flaccid and errect. It points more down down flaccid?

Comment

Daddy,

>And what do i do once fatigue is felt in the 1st and 2nd set?<

You reduce weight as needed, in order to remain comfortable enough to continue hanging. You want to continue to challenge the collagenous tissues.

Bigger

Comment

I have also been vac hanging after my bib sets

Comment

Should i reduce weight by 15% as well?

Comment

Working...
                              X