Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What I am doing? (Posted on Thundersplace originally)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am 5’6”? Ill try to do a better test though

Comment

Idk i want this too work and then ima go hang my nuts on all the heartless fucks.... ik it sounds crazy but my heart is gone now

Comment

Is overtraining really a thing... if the more deformation the better?

Comment

And what about the IR heat or those machines for looking babies or something?

Comment

And SD Versus BTC?

Comment

As far as the function that is played on the body not so much the angle itslef

Comment

Daddy,

>Is overtraining really a thing... if the more deformation the better?<

Surely. If your soft tissues are not conditioned to do what you do, then you will hurt yourself. You can most likely create plenty of deformation in four hours per day.

>And what about the IR heat or those machines for looking babies or something?<

I have no idea about the babies thing. An IR lamp will also heat your testicles, which can cause issues.

>And SD Versus BTC?<

BTC is ninety degrees more intense than SD. BTC will tend to be better for skin stretch, and stretching the susp ligs. I highly recommend it.

How about trying to limit your questions to one post? Maybe have a reply window open, then type in your questions after a while, and ask them all at once?

Bigger

Comment

No problem.. will format that way.. all the questions i have for now

Comment

1.If i deform for more than 4 hours will i get gains faster or more gains than if i hang 4 hours?
                    2. I was reading about the way the body heals.. i feel like i heal pretty quickly... does this mean i should do something differently?
                    3. At what weight did you see your body start to change?

Comment

Daddy,

>1.If i deform for more than 4 hours will i get gains faster or more gains than if i hang 4 hours?<

You should not try to gain more than a quarter inch per month. Nerves grow at that rate. You should be able to do all you can do in four hours. As far as total gains, your hypothetical will not matter.

>2. I was reading about the way the body heals.. i feel like i heal pretty quickly... does this mean i should do something differently?<

No. Hang every single day, as you always should.

>3. At what weight did you see your body start to change?<

I measured my first gain while hanging 7.5 lbs.

Bigger

Comment

1.I start 7lbs Monday.. 15% of 6ls [+.1]
                        2.Why did you hang all day if 4 hours is the cap?
                        3.And i trust that the numbers involved in these forums are leggitately based and not based on....

Comment

And skin stretch was a bitch

Comment

I dont trust it but fuck it you know

Comment

Daddy,

>2.Why did you hang all day if 4 hours is the cap?<

It is not the "cap". You are welcome to hang all day if you wish. You asked the question, and I answered. I hung all day because I had the time. If you want to do so, knock yourself out.

>3.And i trust that the numbers involved in these forums are leggitately based and not based on...<

What?

>And skin stretch was a bitch<

What?

>I dont trust it but fuck it you know<

What?

Are you posting just to play fuck fuck? If so, this is not going to last very long.

Bigger

Comment

1.Wasn't meant like that
                                2. True..no fuck fuck lol
                                3.right in trying to see gains

Comment

Working...
                                X