Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What I am doing? (Posted on Thundersplace originally)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daddy,

>How should I trouble shoot <

Well, you can send me the four technique pictures for evaluation. I might be able to spot what you are doing wrong.

But each of the problems that can cause high internal blood pressure are fairly obvious, and easy to fix.

Bigger

Comment

not comfortable with that.... but I attached closer to head and tightened more? And the dots went away however im pretty sure i got a bruise on the bottom of the shaft... what can I do about that?

Comment

Daddy,

>but I attached closer to head and tightened more? And the dots went away<

How close? Are you hanging with the very front of the hanger at least a quarter inch away from the coronal ridge at all times?

>however im pretty sure i got a bruise on the bottom of the shaft... what can I do about that?<

That is the exact same issue. High internal blood pressure.

Bigger

Comment

Also, i feel tension on the dorsal cord part now. I am worried I am strengthening it instead of weakening or what not. What can I do to aid in the process of not strengthening the (dorsal cord?)

Comment

Shit LOL.. I thought i had fixed it. Yes however with the new weight the hanger slides towards the head more

Comment

Daddy,

>Also, i feel tension on the dorsal cord part now. I am worried I am strengthening it instead of weakening or what not.<

No idea what that is about.

>What can I do to aid in the process of not strengthening the (dorsal cord?<

Collagenous tissues become stronger, as they are deformed and then heal. But deformation is the only way to make gains. So you need to hang every single day, and try to keep the collagneous tissues weak.

>Yes however with the new weight the hanger slides towards the head more<

As you slowly move up in weight, you must slowly, effectively tighten the hanger more for each increment.

Bigger

Comment

Is that when under-wrap is talked about when the hanger is tightened more?

Comment

Daddy,

>Is that when under-wrap is talked about when the hanger is tightened more?<

No. Underwrap is used if the skin is irritated. It is not wise to use it exclusively to try and increase WFG.

Bigger

Comment

Bib,
                    No dots this time, nor did it slide like it was... however now the shaft and head are turning blue?

Comment

Daddy,

>No dots this time, nor did it slide like it was... however now the shaft and head are turning blue?<

You may have tightened a bit too much. Are you pulse pushing before you attach the weight?

How much weight are you trying to hang?

Are you conditioned to hang that much?

As far as technique, I would need to see the four technique pictures.

Bigger

Comment

Much better today I think its was new weight and not tightening enough later in the session. BIB, I still dont want to believe its going to work for some reason but I am pretty happy to see some change my BPFSL went up another .25 but EL is still Lacking what I AM trying to see.

Comment

7lbs currently not really trying to add anything tho... makes the Groin area feel achy kind of

Comment

And i wait until i no longer get this feeling in 40 mins then add 15% correct?

Comment

And I am not really sure if this is anything or not but i noticed when not hanging my unit feels more like rubbery than it used too

Comment

Daddy,

Guy, you MUST stop making a post for every thought you have.

>Much better today I think its was new weight and not tightening enough later in the session. BIB, I still dont want to believe its going to work for some reason but I am pretty happy to see some change my BPFSL went up another .25 but EL is still Lacking what I AM trying to see.<

BPFSL always leads BPEL gains.

>7lbs currently not really trying to add anything tho... makes the Groin area feel achy kind of<

When you work up to a stress level that brings on good fatigue, you should be very sore to the touch.

>And i wait until i no longer get this feeling in 40 mins then add 15% correct?<

No. You continue to move up a MAX of 15% each week, as long as you are not getting good fatigue within the first or second set of a session.

>And I am not really sure if this is anything or not but i noticed when not hanging my unit feels more like rubbery than it used too<

I do not know if it is anything or not either. But it is widely reported.

Bigger

Comment

Working...
                                X