Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What I am doing? (Posted on Thundersplace originally)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bib
    replied
    Daddy12234567,

>Is the crimp a indicator?<

It is an indicator there is a sharp bend in the shaft.

Bigger

Leave a comment:

• Daddy12234567
    replied
    Is the crimp a indicator?

Leave a comment:

• Bib
    replied
    Daddy12234567,

>I got this feeling last night while hanging: (was at a BTC angle) had dropped down to about 7lbs from start of 9lbs... it felt like whatever the bottom end of the the “tube” lol.. is attached to was being pulled on too? What is that and is it normal? It felt weird like my prostate was coming undone or something <

I had a lot of weird feelings while hanging for gains. I do not think any of it felt like what you described. Or do you mean INSIDE your body, you feel this? If so, and hanging BTC, you might feel the crimp. That is where the shaft bends sharply, as it is suspended from the ligs.

>And also my shaft skin bruises sometimes from hanger compression.. doesnt bother me.. was wondering again if that is normal and if its okay to not address<

No. It happens, but is not normal. You have technique issues.

>And after a set my piss shoots out sideways but it goes back normal after a few seconds? Is that a problem or just from pressure<

Also abnormal.

It sounds like you have way too much internal blood pressure, causing the bruising, AND the swollen end of your urethra.

Either you are hanging with too much blood in the head and upper shaft, your wrap is too tight, your hanger is not tight enough, your bottom gap is not wide enough, you are attaching too far from the head, or you recently moved up a good bit in stress levels, or a combination of two or more of those.

Also, you need to make sure the hanger is not slipping down toward the head. Of course, many of the technique issues above can cause slipping.

Bigger

Leave a comment:

• Daddy12234567
    replied
    And after a set my piss shoots out sideways but it goes back normal after a few seconds? Is that a problem or just from pressure

Leave a comment:

• Daddy12234567
    replied
    And also my shaft skin bruises sometimes from hanger compression.. doesnt bother me.. was wondering again if that is normal and if its okay to not address

Leave a comment:

• Daddy12234567
    replied
    Mr. BIB,
    I got this feeling last night while hanging: (was at a BTC angle) had dropped down to about 7lbs from start of 9lbs... it felt like whatever the bottom end of the the “tube” lol.. is attached to was being pulled on too? What is that and is it normal? It felt weird like my prostate was coming undone or something

Leave a comment:

• Bib
    replied
    Daddy12234567,

>The 10 hrs per week, that is meant as 10 hrs of hanging in a fatigued state correct?<

Yes.

Bigger

Leave a comment:

• Daddy12234567
    replied
    Bib,
    The 10 hrs per week, that is meant as 10 hrs of hanging in a fatigued state correct?

Leave a comment:

• Bib
    replied
    Daddy12234567,

>Adjusting the bottom gap made it so much more comfortable <

Good.

Bigger

Leave a comment:

• Daddy12234567
    replied
    Adjusting the bottom gap made it so much more comfortable

Leave a comment:

• Bib
    replied
    Daddy12234567,

>I know this is irrelevant but did your PE gains help you in your business?<

Not sure what you mean. The hangers actually costs me money, taking away time from real estate. But life is not about money for me. I enjoy helping guys with their issues, more, than real estate.

Bigger

Leave a comment:

• Daddy12234567
    replied
    Thanks, I know this is irrelevant but did your PE gains help you in your business?

Leave a comment:

• Bib
    replied
    Daddy12234567,

>Will you reply here or through email?<

Both.

Daddy12234567,

Not too bad, but you need to correct the following.

Your top gap is larger than your bottom gap. You can move the bottom internal hex nut adjustments out a bit, which would increase bottom gap and reduce top gap. But it appears you need more WFG in the attachment zone. Most probably about three more passes, so you can move the bottom internal hex nut adjustments out a good bit.

Then, you have way too much blood in the head and upper shaft. You cannot hang like that for long.

When you first attach the hanger, before tightening much, if at all, you need to push it all the way to the head, and allow the excess blood to move past the wrap. If it cannot, then either your wrap is too tight, you tightened the hanger too much before pushing forward, or a combination.

If you still cannot get out the excess blood, then squeeze the head and upper shaft, and get out most of the blood, before you push the hanger forward. If that does not work, let me know.

After pushing forward, hold it there a minute, until all the excess blood is removed. Then use your left thumb to reestablish the gap between head and hanger, as you go through the tightening process.

You want to push down/forward with your left thumb, on the shaft, between head and hanger, while you are lifting up on the hanger with your left palm, as you tighten the hanger with your right hand. This will force the shaft low in the shaft well, and keep the excess blood from returning. While waiting between tightening periods, hold forward pressure on the hanger, to keep excess blood from returning. When you finish tightening, the head should be flaccid, and the hanger tight.

From the time you remove the excess blood, until the set is over, you need some forward pressure, to keep the blood from returning.

Then, you need to attach the hanger about another quarter inch further back from the leading edge of the wrap.

Bigger

Leave a comment:

• Daddy12234567
    replied
    If so..........

Leave a comment:

• Daddy12234567
    replied
    Will you reply here or through email?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X