No announcement yet.

Peispossible's Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recently, in past week for two sets, after I was finished , I slowly lifted up on the weight, a kettlebell,
    to reduce it slowly and take weight off hanger and when I released all pressure my knot moved downward toward the head, feeling like it went below the attachment?

It didn't hurt or anything and this has only been twice, in the last set, after hanging is done and I'm lifting up to remove the weight

Everything is good , max weight was set three or four weeks ago and in the first set, usually two, it's less intense fatigue feeling

Comment

• Peispossible,

>Recently, in past week for two sets, after I was finished , I slowly lifted up on the weight, a kettlebell,
      to reduce it slowly and take weight off hanger and when I released all pressure my knot moved downward toward the head, feeling like it went below the attachment?<

It is not going to be possible for the lig/tunica fascia to move downward, as pressure is released. It is possible however, for the hanger attachment to move backward, toward the base, back from the knot.

Bigger

Comment

• I tighten more than I can get away with for hanging the weight , the fatigue is greater and it feels like it's gripping my internals too much so I'm not even able to hang half my max without discomfort. Moreover, sometimes when it is heavier weight 75 % let's say of my max, the sensation feels extremely intense like metal sawing that part of my penis it's attached to. Okay that's exaggerating a bit but it's super sore and I can't ride that fatigue long and have to reduce weight, it's too intense If I keep it a bit looser fatigue isn't as great although there and I can hang at Max weight or close to it

​​How do I know what is tight enough to get good fatigue?

Comment

• Peispossible,

>How do I know what is tight enough to get good fatigue?<

I am not sure I understand fully what you mean.

Fatigue and tightness are not exactly correlated. You need enough tightness to hold the amount of weight you wish to hang.

The only thing that matters in tightening is for the hanger to grasp the internals of the shaft, and keep the hanger from slipping. You only need to tighten enough to do that. So the less you can tighten to hold that weight, the better.

Now, if the amount of tightness to grasp the internals for the amount of weight you wish to hang... is too much for your tissues to stand, it may be that you tried to tighten too much too fast. You may need to drop weight, and let your soft tissues catch up. Many guys do that, being too aggressive for what their body is conditioned to handle.

Or it could be that you do not have the correct WFG or hanger adjustments.

Or you may need to do some passive head and upper shaft expansion.

How much weight are you trying to hang?

Not sure I addressed your question. If not, rephrase please.

Bigger

Comment

• I think I ve been tightening too tight causing me to be able to hang less weight. Further, either that or tightening too fast, thinking the former
            I think position of attachment is good. Sending picture of attachment

my max weight is 23 lbs which I did last night after I posted this question easily for ten minutes then towards the end fatigue set in , this was last set and did it a couple times in other sets

When I wrote I had to go down to 10 lbs bc it was more than likely too tight bc following set an hour later was 18 ,23, and 21 lbs
            Last edited by Peispossible; 06-09-2021, 08:46 PM.

Comment

• Peispossible,

>I think I ve been tightening too tight causing me to be able to hang less weight. Further, either that or tightening too fast, thinking the former<

OK, then do not tighten as much.

There is not much I can tell you about the picture you sent. Still not sure what you are asking. All I can see is that there is no top gap. Also, I guess you are attaching the hanger on the tape of the last pass. I would like to see you wrap more of the shaft, and tape the last pass behind the hanger attachment point.

But I do not have the four technique pictures to get context as to what is going on.

>I think position of attachment is good. Sending picture of attachment<

It might be. But I would need all four pictures to know for sure.

>my max weight is 23 lbs which I did last night after I posted this question easily for ten minutes then towards the end fatigue set in , this was last set and did it a couple times in other sets

When I wrote I had to go down to 10 lbs bc it was more than likely too tight bc following set an hour later was 18 ,23, and 21 lbs<

If you think it is too tight during the set, have you tried loosening the hanger during the set?

Bigger

Comment

• Originally posted by Bib View Post
                Peispossible,

>I think I ve been tightening too tight causing me to be able to hang less weight. Further, either that or tightening too fast, thinking the former<

OK, then do not tighten as much.

There is not much I can tell you about the picture you sent. Still not sure what you are asking. All I can see is that there is no top gap. Also, I guess you are attaching the hanger on the tape of the last pass. I would like to see you wrap more of the shaft, and tape the last pass behind the hanger attachment point.

But I do not have the four technique pictures to get context as to what is going on.

>I think position of attachment is good. Sending picture of attachment<

It might be. But I would need all four pictures to know for sure.

>my max weight is 23 lbs which I did last night after I posted this question easily for ten minutes then towards the end fatigue set in , this was last set and did it a couple times in other sets

When I wrote I had to go down to 10 lbs bc it was more than likely too tight bc following set an hour later was 18 ,23, and 21 lbs<

If you think it is too tight during the set, have you tried loosening the hanger during the set?

Bigger
                Yes I've reloosened after it was too tight. I used to really practice on tightening and I think it's a habit that I've got to recondition to just not go as tight

Comment

• Originally posted by Bib View Post
                  Peispossible,

>Recently, in past week for two sets, after I was finished , I slowly lifted up on the weight, a kettlebell,
                  to reduce it slowly and take weight off hanger and when I released all pressure my knot moved downward toward the head, feeling like it went below the attachment?<

It is not going to be possible for the lig/tunica fascia to move downward, as pressure is released. It is possible however, for the hanger attachment to move backward, toward the base, back from the knot.

Bigger
                  This has happened a couple time since this post
                  this last one felt like if I used too much weight the hanger would slip, Is there a correlation?

is the reason the hanger attachment moves backwards is because it could be a lil bit tighter?

Comment

• Peispossible,

>This has happened a couple time since this post
                    this last one felt like if I used too much weight the hanger would slip, Is there a correlation?<

I have no idea what you are asking.

>is the reason the hanger attachment moves backwards is because it could be a lil bit tighter?<

The reason the hanger moves back when pressure is relieved is simple Newtonian physics. The hanger moves back because the force holding it forward has been removed.

What is good is that the hanger moved back, because your attachment was solid enough that the hanger did not slide forward over the internals.

Bigger

Comment

Working...
                    X