Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gains?

Hello,

I bought a hanger a good while ago, but only just decided to make the leap and dedicate a prodigious amount of time to try and get a longer penis.

I am currently sitting at 7.9 bpel 5.4 mseg and ~8.25 bpfsl.

I have been hanging for 44 days with 5 rest days of rest on weekends when I first began. (quickly realized the rest days weren't helping me).

I am currently hanging 6-9 x 15-20min sets w/ 11lbs Monday-Friday. I hang 3-4 x 20min sets Saturday & Sunday. 12+ hours a week hang time.

I am hanging s.o. as I work at home and need to sit at my desk while I hang. (I do understand this can slow gains significantly which is ok).
    Attachment of the hanger is correct , I don't feel the weight in my head, I use a heating pad wrapped around my penis the entire time, I definitely feel fatigue in my shaft while I hang and I'm usually a little sore for the rest of the day.

My problem...I have not seen any gains. Bpfsl is of course longer after hanging because of edema, but I can't say I've seen any other gains.

My hanging weight progression and riding fatigue.....I originally increased 1 set per week then I increased 1lb per week as needed according to my fatigue. I now hit fatigue within 2 sets at 11lbs. What I have been doing is taking one pound off and doing a grin and bear method, hanging through the extreme fatigue with no less than 10lbs. My pain tolerance is high enough to still hang through the extreme fatigue. I'm not sure if this method would have any negative effects as long as I don't sustain an injury.

I read BIB state that for tunica gains one would need to hang 20lbs. Can anyone confirm this? Could this be why I have not seen any gains as of yet?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

wantl0ng3r,

>I have been hanging for 44 days with 5 rest days of rest on weekends when I first began. (quickly realized the rest days weren't helping me).<

Good. So how long have you been hanging every day?

>I am currently hanging 6-9 x 15-20min sets w/ 11lbs Monday-Friday. I hang 3-4 x 20min sets Saturday & Sunday. 12+ hours a week hang time.<

That is a wide swing. Why 6-9 sets? Why so much less on the weekends? I would rather see you hang 6-7 sets every day.

>I am hanging s.o. as I work at home and need to sit at my desk while I hang. (I do understand this can slow gains significantly which is ok).<

SO? Why? That is not going to help you much, if at all.

I sat at my desk for almost all of my sets, throughout hanging for gains. You can hang SD or BTC, while sitting.

But the biggest question is, what are the results of your three tests? IOW, do you have potential for gains from lig stretch?

>My problem...I have not seen any gains. Bpfsl is of course longer after hanging because of edema, but I can't say I've seen any other gains.<

Any measure will be LESS because of edema, not more.

>My hanging weight progression and riding fatigue.....I originally increased 1 set per week then I increased 1lb per week as needed according to my fatigue. I now hit fatigue within 2 sets at 11lbs. What I have been doing is taking one pound off and doing a grin and bear method, hanging through the extreme fatigue with no less than 10lbs. My pain tolerance is high enough to still hang through the extreme fatigue. I'm not sure if this method would have any negative effects as long as I don't sustain an injury.<

You are not supposed to grin and bear it. You should be able to concentrate on other tasks. But the issue is, hanging SO.

>I read BIB state that for tunica gains one would need to hang 20lbs. Can anyone confirm this? Could this be why I have not seen any gains as of yet?<

The 20 lbs is a matter of soft tissue conditioning for tunica work. If you slowly work up to hanging 20 lbs, then you can handle using the RSDT fulcrum, and OTS, both with and without a fulcrum. But you only need to do that AFTER you have fully stretched out your ligs. SO will not do that.

Bigger

Comment

I think 30 days straight, no breaks.

Generally it is 8 sets. If i have sex a lot that night I may be a little too sore the next morning and am only able to get 6-7 sets.

I do less on the weekends because my dick definitely needs some sort of rest. I figured an hour a day on the weekend would at least keep things stretched out while, overall, giving me a little break.

It just seems convenient the way I sit at my desk. I couldn't think of another setup to be able to hang BTC or SD without cutting through my chair.
      How did you accomplish this? Maybe I am not being creative enough

I've actually never done the tests until just now. Looks like I have a good amount of lig gain potential. 1"+

Oh, maybe I have gained 1/16" bpfsl or so.

Comment

wantl0ng3r,

>I do less on the weekends because my dick definitely needs some sort of rest. I figured an hour a day on the weekend would at least keep things stretched out while, overall, giving me a little break.<

If you keep hanging, your tissues will condition, adapt, and you will be able to continue hanging your normal routine.

>It just seems convenient the way I sit at my desk. I couldn't think of another setup to be able to hang BTC or SD without cutting through my chair.
        How did you accomplish this? Maybe I am not being creative enough<

I attached a hard PVC pipe edge to the front side of my office chair.

The diameter of the PVC pipe to use depends on the padding on the chair seat. If it is thick, you might need a 4" PVC pipe. If thinner, then 2" might work.

It does not have to go all the way across the front of the chair seat. Just maybe eight inches or so. Then, use a saw to cut out a strip of the pipe, that will allow the pipe to go over the front edge of the chair seat.

Then drill a hold in each now corner of the half pipe, and tie a cord from the holes to the back rest posts on either side.

The skids of the hanger rides on the PVC, to give you whatever angle you want. Of course, you do not need the hard edge to hang BTC. But it does help get into the BTC position.

>I've actually never done the tests until just now. Looks like I have a good amount of lig gain potential. 1"+<

Is that the palpation test? IF so, one inch of inner penis is not that much.

What are the results of your LOT and mirror tests?

Bigger

Comment

So when you sat, did you sit back and kind of have your hips pushed forward? Or did you sit on the edge of the chair?

Yeah, that's the palpitation test while soft. I'll do it erect tomorrow morning. It may be more than an inch. not totally sure if I did it right.

LOT is straight out and Mirror Test is medium.

Comment

wantl0ng3r,

>So when you sat, did you sit back and kind of have your hips pushed forward? Or did you sit on the edge of the chair?<

For BTC, reclined, butt over the front edge of my chair, feet in another chair in front of me. Pelvis parallel to the floor.

For work while hanging BTC, turned to the side of my desk, right hand toward the desk, keyboard in my lap, phone, mouse, etc, to my right hand.

>Yeah, that's the palpitation test while soft. I'll do it erect tomorrow morning. It may be more than an inch. not totally sure if I did it right.

LOT is straight out and Mirror Test is medium.<

So LOT is 9. Sounds like you have potential for gains from lig stretch, and need to hang at the lower angles for a good while. Especially BTC.

Bigger

Comment

I guess i'll see if i can't set something up tomorrow, though I hear crippling back and neck pain in the future.

So hanging s.o. at this point is a waste of time even though I feel the fatigue?

Comment

wantl0ng3r,

>I guess i'll see if i can't set something up tomorrow, though I hear crippling back and neck pain in the future.<

I had a bad back when I started. I used a small pillow in the small of my back, and it actually started to feel better.

>So hanging s.o. at this point is a waste of time even though I feel the fatigue?<

It is good that you feel fatigue. But it is hard to significantly deform the tissues that restrain an erection, trying to deform all relevant tissues at the same time.

Divide and conquer. First skin and ligs at the lower angles, and then tunica. SO is not the most efficient way to try and deform the tunica.

Bigger

Comment

Ok, hanging btc in this manor isn't as bad as i thought it would be...yet. Feels good at 11lbs.

So palpitation test says I have 1.5"-2" of shaft there.

2 question.

What is the correct way to measure bpel? Does one push into there pubic bone right above the shaft exit point? Or measure from the same spot from pubic bone?

I notice a significant difference in the two.

For you, at least, did bpel gains from lig stretching translate to nbpel gains?

Comment

wantl0ng3r,

>Ok, hanging btc in this manor isn't as bad as i thought it would be...yet. Feels good at 11lbs.<

Good!

>So palpitation test says I have 1.5"-2" of shaft there.<

If that is accurate, you might be able to realize an inch or so of gains from lig stretch.

>What is the correct way to measure bpel?<

The same exact way every time. I do not know of an established spot to place the ruler. There does not have to be. You are interested in the change. So if you do it the same way every time, you will measure the change.

>Does one push into there pubic bone right above the shaft exit point?<

That is what I did. Some guys are off to the side a bit.

>Or measure from the same spot from pubic bone?<

Not sure what that means. But you measure from the same spot every time.

Now, I will tell you, I measured several ways starting out. I tried to get the very most I could out of my first measures, because no matter what I did, I was just under 6, BPEL. I was sorely disappointed, and tried my best to get to 6.

>I notice a significant difference in the two.<

Yes, you can get different measures from different spots at the base. Just do it the same way every time.

>For you, at least, did bpel gains from lig stretching translate to nbpel gains?<

Absolutely.

Bigger

Comment

This is pretty rough on my tailbone and pelivis at the end of my routine.

When will I be able to tell when my lig gains have been exhausted?

Ok, I guess I will keep using the conservative measurement, very top of the pubic bone.

Comment

wantl0ng3r,

>This is pretty rough on my tailbone and pelivis at the end of my routine.<

Do you mean BTC? If so, why? Your tailbone should be over the edge of the chair. I cannot think of a reason your pelvis would take any stress.

>When will I be able to tell when my lig gains have been exhausted?<

LOT of 6, low skin exit point, an inch or less of inner penis.

>Ok, I guess I will keep using the conservative measurement, very top of the pubic bone.<

Use what you have records for when starting. You want to know about gains, not the difference in spots to measure.

Bigger

Comment

My ass is in the seat and my penis is draped over the edge with the hanger sitting just below the edge of the chair. I've been trying to angle my pelvis forward so that I feel more stretch in ligs and as i'm on my last 2 sets it's getting uncomfortable.

And at that point I need to work on RSDT and OTS instead of hanging s.o.

Comment

wantl0ng3r,

>My ass is in the seat and my penis is draped over the edge with the hanger sitting just below the edge of the chair. I've been trying to angle my pelvis forward so that I feel more stretch in ligs and as i'm on my last 2 sets it's getting uncomfortable.<

Well, it may just be that you are not used to the position. But it may be a technique flaw. It has been 20 years since I hung for gains. But I cannot remember any bodily discomfort.

>And at that point I need to work on RSDT and OTS instead of hanging s.o.<

Unless your ligs are totally fatigued, just cannot handle another set, there is no reason to hang SO.

If you have not reached your goals by the time your ligs are fully stretched out, then you can move on to tunica work. RSDT fulcrum, and OTS, both with and without a fulcrum.

Bigger

Comment

My pain tolerance is too high to rely on that I feel. I guess i'll avoid s.o. hanging.

From what I'v read there is debate as to whether keeping your penis stretched after a session is beneficial. What do you think?

Comment

Working...
                              X