X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stop gaining, is it true?

Hello,

I read it on the internet. i copied and pasted here to let you read

" Now, the ultimate reason is because you can transition successfully from extending to hanging, but you can’t transition successfully from hanging to extending. If you’ve been hanging for a while and by some shitty luck, you don’t get to your goal or stop gaining or are unable to increase the amount of weight you hang due to device/grip issues (which will happen for sure after 30 pounds), you will be put in a very bad situation. Extending or ADS will not help. You will have to go on a long deconditioning break with the uncertainty of how long you will need to decondition and if you will be deconditioned enough to start gaining again."

For example, if I gain 1 or 2 inch, then stop gaining and unable to gain again. is it true? Or we can continue to hang until we reach our goals? please let me know
    Attached Files

Hi
    My english is getting a little bad. I am still studying English.
    I have tried to wrap my penis with silicone a swim cap and tied it with laceshoe and then hanged down 2.5 kilo weight, but my glans penis was slipped down by weight. it hurt my glans. I do not understand how.. How can I solve? how can I comfort? please look at my pic. is this wrong? or anything else? Please let me know.IMG_7845.JPG

Comment

Deafartist,

>I have tried to wrap my penis with silicone a swim cap and tied it with laceshoe and then hanged down 2.5 kilo weight, but my glans penis was slipped down by weight. it hurt my glans. I do not understand how.. How can I solve? how can I comfort? please look at my pic. is this wrong? or anything else?<

This is a very bad way to hang. Please do not do it.

In the Basics section, you will find the instructions to make a homemade Bib. You would be better off using that.

Bigger

Comment

Hi Bib,

Where can i find the instructions? please give me a link.
        artist

Comment

Deafartist,

http://forum.bibhanger.com/forum/for...g-instructions

Bigger

Comment

Thank you very much for your help. I am going to try it. I will post it soon.

Comment

BiB, I have followed your instructions. I finally feel comfortable with hanger. it is really perfect. I have been using hanging weight for almost two weeks. i noticed my penis is different. 0.5 CM is gained I do the fitness and drink much water. I wil update in April.Thank you for your advies! Your instructions are really perfect! Wink.

Comment

Deafartist,

>BiB, I have followed your instructions. I finally feel comfortable with hanger. it is really perfect. I have been using hanging weight for almost two weeks. i noticed my penis is different. 0.5 CM is gained I do the fitness and drink much water. I wil update in April.Thank you for your advies! Your instructions are really perfect! Wink.<

That is great! Congratulations on the gains. If you need something, just ask.

Bigger

Comment

Bigger, I forget to ask you. I wonder if I hang weight three times per day. is it correct? or more? For example. Morning, afternoon and evening. is three times not enough? I do it in 20 minutes Let me know.

Comment

I read that you have 10.5 inch in two years.. wow.. you have worked hard. I used to have 5 inch. I had jelqed for almost 5 years. Then gained 6 inch. Jelqing seems to take a long time than hanging. Hanging is the best thing than jelqing, right?
                    I have 6.5 inch now.

Comment

Deafartist,

>I wonder if I hang weight three times per day. is it correct? or more? For example. Morning, afternoon and evening. is three times not enough? I do it in 20 minutes Let me know.<

You need to hang every day, and at least ten hours each week. So that is 4-5, twenty minute sets each day. You can split them up if needed, or if you want to do so. But try to ride fatigue for all of the ten hours per week.

>Hanging is the best thing than jelqing, right?<

I never jelqed for gains. Only for blood flow. Return, restore circulation after hanging.

Bigger

Comment

i assume that hanging is the best thing to make penis to grow quickly in a short period of time. Thanks.

Comment

Deafartist,

>i assume that hanging is the best thing to make penis to grow quickly in a short period of time<

I would not say a short time to reach goals. But it is the best thing for length that I tried. Seems many people agree.

Bigger

Comment

you reached your goal 10.5 inch in two years. i know that it is not the same men's bodies. it depends of their bodies.

Comment

Hi Bib,

I told you that I had comforted hanging but a couple of days later pvc kept a tight on my penis, but hurt and silicone sleeve slips my penis down that causes my penis glans hurt. I am a little disappointed.

Or wrapping cloths or silicone is better or anything else?

See my drawing.

deafartist
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X