Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does hanging really work?

Hello users

I am a new user here. My English is not perfect. I have been dreaming of having 9 inch for almost 9 years. My dick is currently 7 inch. I have read this forum on hanging weights to gain 1 inch in between 3 and 6 months. I am still doubting if it really works? Some men said that no one can get gained. Other some said that they will never gain again if they try keeping up to hang, is that true? Does it really exist that anyone gains a couple of inches if they hang weights everyday. Please be seriously honest. I am looking forward to hearing. Thank you.

Are there no one to reply to my question? I would like to know about anyone who has gained a couple of inches or not. Please reply to me.

Comment

Ayka,

What do you mean by does hanging work? Work for what? If you are asking if hanging with dedicated effort, necessary time duration, knowledge and expertise and willingness to learn and increasing weight in order to make gains, which results in a larger, stronger firmer penis. Then yes. Read out the many threads here to see people's posts. Also read mines you may learn a thing or two.

Best of luck on your journey now.

WSH.

Comment

My English is not good, sorry I live in Sweden. I have been jelqing for almost 4 years but I have not gained some inches yet. I gave up. I read about hanging weights. It sounds very interesting. I wondered if really worked. I will try it. Where can I order? thank you.

Comment

Ayka,

bibhanger.com

Bigger

Comment

It worked for me, but from my studies in this field ,everyone’s different. You won’t know your potential until you try.

Comment

Working...
            X