Clear All

• hanginaround,

>So then turkey neck increasing is a sign of gains?<

It happens when you gain.

> I measured an official gain from 7.5 to about 7.65.<

Congratulations.

Bigger

Comment

• I will be measuring soon. With your help in refining technique I have for the first time hung a full set of 22.5 lbs. as I’m getting to higher weights I am not yet getting major soreness, but I am noticing the soreness is more substantial, and more persistent. I take it as a good sign of things to come.

I’ve been fairly consistent in wrapping for head and upper shaft expansion. When I started I noticed that the day after I could typically hang more weight for more time, more comfortably, affecting collagen more before I would experience attachment point discomfort.

When I am wrapping for head and upper shaft expansion, what level of pressure is considered optimal? I understand you want to reduce outflow to a point, but not constrict the major chambers enough to cut it off entirely, rather there should be a certain level of outflow.

How hard should the head and upper shaft be? I know it should be larger than a normal erection. Should it be firm, or just plump? I could see myself gaining major girth this way after I’m done hanging for length gains in shorter sets.

Thanks, as always

Hanginaround

Comment

• hanginaround,

>I will be measuring soon. With your help in refining technique I have for the first time hung a full set of 22.5 lbs. as I’m getting to higher weights I am not yet getting major soreness, but I am noticing the soreness is more substantial, and more persistent. I take it as a good sign of things to come.<

Good. So, you are not needing to reduce weight starting with a max of 22.5?

>I’ve been fairly consistent in wrapping for head and upper shaft expansion. When I started I noticed that the day after I could typically hang more weight for more time, more comfortably, affecting collagen more before I would experience attachment point discomfort.<

Good.

>When I am wrapping for head and upper shaft expansion, what level of pressure is considered optimal? I understand you want to reduce outflow to a point, but not constrict the major chambers enough to cut it off entirely, rather there should be a certain level of outflow.<

It is hard to quantify that. You want some engorgement. But, you do not want a great deal of edema, especially if it lasts to the next hanging session. It should be comfortable. The head and upper shaft should be red, and not darker.

>How hard should the head and upper shaft be? I know it should be larger than a normal erection. Should it be firm, or just plump?<

Firm.

>I could see myself gaining major girth this way after I’m done hanging for length gains in shorter sets.<

Think about using the Uli thing, extreme Ulis. It is intense.

Bigger

Comment

• Firm makes sense. Not hard but not only plump. And yes it is hard to quantify it. It’s subjective.

Regarding the fatigue from 22.5, it is weird. Most days I can only hang 22.5 for a few minutes, maybe 10. Of the times I reduce, about 50% of the time it’s from pure lig fatigue and the other half it is from a combination of lig fatigue and overall attachment point fatigue.

I notice on days I hang 22.5 a bit longer I will achieve more fatigue overall and will on average reduce down to lower weights during lig fatigue, in later sets. I seem to have a high pain tolerance that makes me not “realize” fatigue as much, but then it gets much more tender after the set.

Some days 22.5 feels like it is fatiguing all of the right spots, and other days it feels like it would take 5-10 more pounds to fatigue the ligs, and I am just held back by the ability to hang that much comfortably. I will get there, though. Maybe add a bit more wrap before I’m regularly hanging upwards of 25-30.

I’m not tied to a particular number but I think it will take that much!

in any event, as much as I am doing all of the right things, I’m thrilled to be cementing what I’ve already gained, and my attitude remains positive.

I’m going to get a 25 pound plate to begin using soon.

Hanginaround

Comment

• Hanginaround,

OK, that all sounds pretty good.

Bigger

Comment

• Hello Bib, hope you took some time to relax and just “hang around” for Easter. Just a quick update. Respond if you have anything you’d like to say, but this is also for people who use the search function regarding max weights and gains.

I am up to a new max weight of 25 pounds. I certain cannot hang that weight every day. Some days I get more fatigue than others, but no doubt 25 lbs is a better stretch. It is crazy to think about how far I’ve come in the last 15 months. I remember when 5 lbs BTC felt like a thorough stretch.

I have not measured in a good month. I’m going to get a flexible ruler so I can measure my curve accurately instead of needing to straighten the shaft out.

I aim to reach 30 lbs in the next several months. In this time I sure hope there are some limiting factors that break down. One more inch of length and I will be 100% set to cement gains. Not saying I’ll stop, though. Even .5 would put me comfortably above the 8” mark.

I am considering the bell curve of collagen tissue strength you have talked about before. How some small number of guys deform tissue with a few pounds, most around the 10-15 mark, and then a small number of guys at much higher weights.

I wonder how my experience will be as I surpass the 30 lb mark. See, I DID deform collagen and make gains starting at about 8 pounds. I grew by almost .5 fairly quickly within a few months, which looking back, I think contributed to the numbness. Most of the gains I made to date were in a 10 week period hanging under 17 lbs.

I wonder if the next limiting factor will give me a similar burst of gains, or if I will have to hang much more before I can see the same sort of gains. Either there is an especially tough limiting factor, or I have reached the point where tissues are resisting in concert.

On a different note, I seem to have gained girth particularly around the upper shaft where I wrap. My significant other is expressing “concern” about it. I’m freaking thrilled, and honestly, I can’t take the concern seriously. Lube is a must most of the time.

I know none of this is linear. I will continue. I have seen *some gains*, perhaps .1 to .2 in the last several months. Nothing this good can come easy, though.

Question for you Bib: some people, though not many, may continue to experience natural girth increases into their early to mid twenties. If one is hanging for length gains and experiences this growth, is this bad, like training for girth and length at the same time? I am not sure how much of my upper shaft growth is natural. It could be from wrapping for expansion, though I have only done that a couple times per week.

As always, thank you Sir.

Hanginaround

Last edited by hanginaround; 04-05-2021, 08:07 PM.

Comment

• hanginaround,

>On a different note, I seem to have gained girth particularly around the upper shaft where I wrap. My significant other is expressing “concern” about it. I’m freaking thrilled, and honestly, I can’t take the concern seriously. Lube is a must most of the time.<

Congratulations. That is great.

>I know none of this is linear. I will continue. I have seen *some gains*, perhaps .1 to .2 in the last several months. Nothing this good can come easy, though.<

Reach and ride fatigue, every day, for as many hours as possible. You will deform tissues.

Question: Have you done the three tests lately?

>Question for you Bib: some people, though not many, may continue to experience natural girth increases into their early to mid twenties. If one is hanging for length gains and experiences this growth, is this bad, like training for girth and length at the same time?<

Are you reaching fatigue at all when your wrap for head and upper shaft expansion? If so, there is a possibility that it could be bad.

Bigger

Comment

• -Reach and ride fatigue, every day, for as many hours as possible. You will deform tissues.-

I’m aiming to increase the time a bit. I will do so where possible!

-Question: Have you done the three tests lately?-

Not in a few months. It’s time I take a measurement and do those tests and see if anything has changed.

-Are you reaching fatigue at all when your wrap for head and upper shaft expansion? If so, there is a possibility that it could be bad.-

I have before briefly while finding the right tightness. But no great fatigue or for very long. I haven’t wrapped all that much. Should there be zero fatigue when wrapping? Typically I wrap so it’s firm and generates some fatigue after an hour or two, but I will take it off before I feel fatigue. It never produces soreness.

Hanginaround

Comment

• hanginaround,

> Should there be zero fatigue when wrapping?<

Yes! Passive.

Bigger

Comment

• Ok sounds good!

I did the three tests and took a measurement. I eeked out 7.5, but then there is a little space at the end of the metal ruler before the measurement starts. That supports my previous measurement of 7.6 to about 7.65. If I’ve gained in the last few months it is barely, but I’m holding my gains well.

Three test results:

LOT: about 11:30
                      palpation: approximately 2.5 inches
                      mirror: medium to medium high. I will send those over to you

Hanginaround

Comment

• hanginaround,

>I did the three tests and took a measurement. I eeked out 7.5, but then there is a little space at the end of the metal ruler before the measurement starts. That supports my previous measurement of 7.6 to about 7.65. If I’ve gained in the last few months it is barely, but I’m holding my gains well.<

Hmmm, you should be gaining well. You have good potential for gains from lig stretch. Are you reaching and riding fatigue every day, for at least ten hours each week? Describe your level of fatigue during your sessions. Are you swinging the weights hanging BTC at all?

>LOT: about 11:30
                        palpation: approximately 2.5 inches
                        mirror: medium to medium high. I will send those over to you<

Your skin exit point is medium high. I would estimate your LOT to be about 10.

Get on with deforming your ligs.

Bigger

Comment

• That’s great that I have a good lig stretch potential. Deforming the ligs mostly, or all the way, is all it will take for me to reach my goals. I reach fatigue whenever I can. Some it only takes 18-20 lbs to reach fatigue. Some days I use 25 and only reduce because of a *combination* of ligament and general soft tissue fatigue. I am hanging 27.5 lbs right now as a new max. It definitely feels like a strong pull. I think this is tearing up new fibers.

I usually don’t have trouble hanging 10 hours a week, getting true ligament fatigue is hard. Sometimes life comes up, but I always squeeze in extra sets and get close to 10 hours. Usually I am above the 10 hour mark.

Im really hoping I hit a certain point in the next several pounds where some tough limiting factors fail. I do suspect I have stronger collagen tissue than average.

Just a quick note, 27.5 is putting me in more fatigue than I have been in for quite some time. I think I am going to have to reduce after I finish this post.

Hanginaround
                          Last edited by hanginaround; 04-08-2021, 07:18 PM.

Comment

• To answer your other question: yes I do swing, but not very aggressively with a max weight. It does increase the feeling of pulling. I tend to do some swinging and crunching.

My issue now is that I can get a strong pull, and usually when I do get severe ligament fatigue it just all hits me quickly in the 3rd set. I think I will need to be able to hang 30+ lbs consistently before I will deform more.

Now I know it’s hard to predict, but what do you think my prospects are? For me right now, is there a magic weight that I have to get to? Assuming I’m within the parameters of reducing weight minimally and hanging for long enough.

It would be weird if I were gaining in the early to upper teens of weight and made no gains throughout the 20’s. Or is it?

I hadn’t used heat for several months, I fell out of the habit. I’ve been heating again in the last few weeks.

Thanks for the advice and guidance.

Hanginaround

Comment

• Hanginaround,

All of that sounds good, except about the fatigue part. I do not know if you are getting enough. It is not just hanging weight. More important is what you feel.

Bigger

Comment

• That’s fair. I hung 27.5 lbs for a max a few days ago and have been hanging it each day since then. The first couple days, I reduced because of target tissue and soft tissue fatigue. The third day working up to that max, today, I had to reduce within 6 minutes because of pure lig fatigue. This is the strongest fatigue I’ve felt in quite a while. I know it will take more to make me very sore for a whole day. Now I am holding onto soreness until my next hanging session. Some light swinging at 27.5 felt VERY productive. I will keep pushing the envelope and give you an update in a few weeks.

Hanginaround

Comment

Working...
                                X