Noman return to Hanging log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noman return to Hanging log

5 years ago I hung with Bibs hanger as you can read from my thread here. http://forum.bibhanger.com/forum/mem...hs-btc-hanging

I was fortunate to go from 5.5 BPEL up to my 6 5/8" BPEL and BPFL of 7 1/4" measure while sitting down.

I stopped and literally threw all my items away except for Bibs Hanger which I kept as a reminder of my journey in penis enlargement.

Thru the years the only PE done was with a vaccum and Montys pneumatic clamping device and thats about it. So yes my girth increased up to 2" diameter.

Well ever since the world has changed due to this ongoing pandemic, I have more time and one of the things I wanted to try again was hanging.

And that is exactly what I started to do recently. In the past I was doing mainly BTC but now I set it up that I can lay down on sofa and with a pulley system started with SO hanging.

I started with 10lbs and kinda at times did 25 or 30lbs 3 min sets in the beginning to accelerate fatigue.

Also did 4 to 8 hour sets with 15lb dropping to 10 lbs with 5 min breaks just to see if I can do it with very little Edema buildup.

As Bib told me, too fast and too much weight so I am gonna take his advice and ramp down on time and weight and slowly build up as per the NOS email.

This morning I also modified my workout bench and did 2 sets of BTC with 10lbs. And I felt the inner ligs pull as well as the dull fatigue that I had not felt in SO..plus of course some skin burn from

stretching. I think I will switch to this as I can pull some more of my inner penis out,

So Bib....first of all...thankyou for your creation and wisdom . I will try my best to stick to a good routine with no days off as I have done in the past.

My questions for you is...

If I do 4 sets BTC..and I cant do no more...Can I continue with SO if I am sure I can do that..in other words better than stopping for the day?

If I do 4 sets in the morning..can I do another at night? Read somewhere best if done within 6 hour time range to keep lig from healing completly.

What to use for my skin? Vaseline good?

My LOT is around 8 oclock so would BTC be the way to go?

With the mirror test..I think I am either high or mid...I feel the top of the pub bone and my penis is coming out right below it..maybe 1/4 inch below

My goal is 8 inches NBEL. I am sure its doable and will keep updating as time goes by.
    Last edited by noman; 04-27-2020, 01:54 PM.
    10/14. BPFSL 6" NBPEL 5" BPEL 5.5" GIRTH 5.5" PARALLEL BTC
    3/5/15 BPFSL 7" NBPEL 5.6"BPEL 6.5" GIRTH 6" PARALLEL BTC

May the power of growth be with you!

noman,

>I was fortunate to go from 5.5 BPEL up to my 6 5/8" BPEL and BPFL of 7 1/4" measure while sitting down.<

Congratulations on the gains.

>If I do 4 sets BTC..and I cant do no more...Can I continue with SO if I am sure I can do that..in other words better than stopping for the day?<

Surely. I assume you mean if the ligs are too fatigued to continue BTC? Mine would get so sore from time to time, that I would have to hang SO for the rest of the day.

>If I do 4 sets in the morning..can I do another at night?<

Surely.

>What to use for my skin? Vaseline good?<

Yes.

>My LOT is around 8 oclock so would BTC be the way to go?<

First, what are the results of your other two tests? Mirror and palpation?

Next, if you wish to fully realize gains from lig stretch, pulling out all inner penis, you will need to concentrate on BTC.

Bigger

Comment

Originally posted by Bib View Post

noman,

First, what are the results of your other two tests? Mirror and palpation?

Next, if you wish to fully realize gains from lig stretch, pulling out all inner penis, you will need to concentrate on BTC.

Bigger
      Bib..thankyou for your responses..

With the mirror test..I think I am either high or mid...I feel the top of the pub bone and my penis is coming out right below it..maybe 1/4 inch below

As for palp...if i am doing it right i followed inner penis all the way down until it disappears inside bone cavity above anal hole area i would say close to 2 inches.

Comment

noman,

>With the mirror test..I think I am either high or mid...I feel the top of the pub bone and my penis is coming out right below it..maybe 1/4 inch below<

The mirror test has nothing to do with the top of the pubic bone. Where is your skin exit point in relation to the diagram?

>As for palp...if i am doing it right i followed inner penis all the way down until it disappears inside bone cavity above anal hole area i would say close to 2 inches.<

Did you measure it?

Bigger

Comment

noman,

>With the mirror test..I think I am either high or mid...I feel the top of the pub bone and my penis is coming out right below it..maybe 1/4 inch below<

The mirror test has nothing to do with the top of the pubic bone. Where is your skin exit point in relation to the diagram?

>As for palp...if i am doing it right i followed inner penis all the way down until it disappears inside bone cavity above anal hole area i would say close to 2 inches.<

Did you measure it?

Bigger
          Then I would be a high and yes measured close to 2 inches

Comment

noman,

>Then I would be a high and yes measured close to 2 inches<

A high skin exit point would be an LOT of 11-12, and 3-4 inches of inner penis.

If you wish, you can send me the three mirror test pics for evaluation.

Bigger

Comment

noman,

>Then I would be a high and yes measured close to 2 inches<

A high skin exit point would be an LOT of 11-12, and 3-4 inches of inner penis.

If you wish, you can send me the three mirror test pics for evaluation.

Bigger
              Done..thankyou

Comment

Noman,

First, stand back far enough to see the entire pelvic region, including legs. Feet at shoulder width. Camera at groin level. Good light. Flaccid.

If needed, use a beard trimmer to trim the hair at the base.

I need one straight on, and one from each 45 degree angle to the mirror. Three pictures total.

If you email them, do NOT embed them in the body of the email. Attach the pic files to the email.

Bigger

Comment

Noman,

>Ok..I shaved area<

NEVER shave when you are hanging for length gains. Very easy to get an infected hair follicle, and really screw up hanging. Use a beard trimmer, and trim no closer than an eighth inch.

Now, use a good triple antibiotic ointment to keep from getting infected.

Your skin exit point is medium to medium high. I would estimate your LOT to be 9-10. It appears you have much more than a couple of inches of inner penis.

You need to hang BTC for a fairly long amount of time, to fully stretch out your ligs.

Bigger

Comment

Thankyou Bib.

Comment

Bib.. When it comes to heating I am using a hot water bottle placed on the top of penis area thru all sets and also while in between sets. Good or bad to heat thru all sets?

Once done...Jelq for a few minutes then I wrap to have penis heal in elongated state. Your thoughts please? Thanks

Comment

noman,

>Bib.. When it comes to heating I am using a hot water bottle placed on the top of penis area thru all sets and also while in between sets. Good or bad to heat thru all sets?<

I could not handle that. I used heat for the first ten minutes, of the first half of my sets. So usually the morning sets only.

>Once done...Jelq for a few minutes then I wrap to have penis heal in elongated state. Your thoughts please?<

I do not know what you mean. When are you jelqing?

I only recommend 10-20 minutes of light jelqing after each hanging session. Just to restore circulation.

I did stay wrapped after hanging. But many guys have not, and had success. So I cannot say it does anything.

If it causes edema that lasts to the next hanging session, I would recommend that you not do it.

Bigger

Comment

noman

I do not know what you mean. When are you jelqing?

I only recommend 10-20 minutes of light jelqing after each hanging session. Just to restore circulation.

I did stay wrapped after hanging. But many guys have not, and had success. So I cannot say it does anything.

If it causes edema that lasts to the next hanging session, I would recommend that you not do it.

Bigger
                          I jelq when i am done hanging for the day not between sets

I wrap shaft from top to bottom and keep it quasi stretched this way for at least 1 hour after i am done for the day Just want to cement my gains for the that days gains.

thankyou

Comment

noman,

>I wrap shaft from top to bottom and keep it quasi stretched this way for at least 1 hour after i am done for the day Just want to cement my gains for the that days gains.<

That is not going to happen.

Adhesions will still form before your next hanging session. Then in the first set of your next session, as long as it is the next day, the adhesions will be pulled out. So staying wrapped will not be a benefit.

Unless you just want to do it, there is no reason to.

Bigger

Comment

Gotcha..thankyou.

Comment

Working...
                              X