Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• StrangerComeKnocking's Thread

Hi all,

First, my specs. My LOT is somewhere around 9:30-10. I think my exit point is medium or high. Definitely not as low as that guy in Bib's example pic. Palp test is about 4.5" from pb to exit point. Do these numbers correlate, Bib?

Currently 6" - 6.125" BPEL, BPSFL a little shy of 6.5". No hard goal, just seeing what happens.

Got my bib last Wednesday. So far I've been hanging two twenty minute sets at 3lbs. Standing, legs spread wide, hanger straight down. 10 minute rice sock warm up with 10 minute rests. Hung 3 days, 1 day off, 1 day, another day off. Only due to lack of privacy.

Wrapping and attachment is a lot easier than I thought. At least I think so. I plan to continue experimenting and reading past threads, and when I think I have it nailed, I'll send Bib some pics for critiquing.

I'd like to start doing BTC. I have read this is a more intense hang than SD. My only concern is, although I have felt no pain or fatigue (maybe a little fatigue last night near the end of the second set, not quite sure still learning), I do have what appears to be a ligament bundle on top, a little left of the base of my shaft that seems to be...protruding? Not visibly, but I can definitely feel it under the skin. Feels like a little string the width of mechanical pencil lead and a few inches long running up my shaft. It moves around and doesn't hurt. Might be a LITTLE sore, but could also be from me poking at it so much. My EQ is fine. I emailed Bib (somehow lost the response), and he didn't seemed concerned. Was just wondering if it is okay to try BTC with this bundle still there. It's been there since the day after my second session.

A few additional questions:

Since I have that lig bundle on the left side, should I maybe do some OTL sets to stretch the other side more? OTL left leg?

Is my current routine too much to begin with (3lb, 2 20 minute sets)?

When I do get to a point of reach fatigue, is it like a normal workout where you are sore the next day, or just while hanging?

I don't have an ADS, I may get one to heal in the extended form like people mention. I read one guy just did "piss pulls" when he went to the restroom, so far I've been doing that. Is ADS still thought to be helpful? Hard to tell, read so many posts dating back like 20 years.

thanks guys,

Stranger
    Last edited by StrangerComeKnocking; 05-07-2020, 01:16 AM.

StrangerComeKnocking,

>First, my specs. My LOT is somewhere around 9:30-10. I think my exit point is medium or high. Definitely not as low as that guy in Bib's example pic. Palp test is about 4.5" from pb to exit point. Do these numbers correlate, Bib?<

Fairly well. IF your skin exit point is med to high, and your palp measurement is accurate, your LOT should be a bit higher. Remember, your LOT is when you first see a reduction in tugback.

>Hung 3 days, 1 day off, 1 day, another day off. Only due to lack of privacy.<

Please tell me you can hang every day...Taking off 48 hours gives too much time for tissues to heal, and become slightly stronger. Plus, you lose soft tissue conditioning.

>Wrapping and attachment is a lot easier than I thought. At least I think so. I plan to continue experimenting and reading past threads, and when I think I have it nailed, I'll send Bib some pics for critiquing.<

Good.

>I'd like to start doing BTC. I have read this is a more intense hang than SD. My only concern is, although I have felt no pain or fatigue (maybe a little fatigue last night near the end of the second set, not quite sure still learning), I do have what appears to be a ligament bundle on top, a little left of the base of my shaft that seems to be...protruding? Not visibly, but I can definitely feel it under the skin. Feels like a little string the width of mechanical pencil lead and a few inches long running up my shaft. It moves around and doesn't hurt. Might be a LITTLE sore, but could also be from me poking at it so much. My EQ is fine. I emailed Bib (somehow lost the response), and he didn't seemed concerned. Was just wondering if it is okay to try BTC with this bundle still there. It's been there since the day after my second session.<

PE, hanging, is about deformation of the collagneous tissues that restrain an erection. The ligs and tunica. You are going to feel some weird, abnormal things. It is not unusual for the ligs to swell, even when they have been deformed a slight amount. You most probably strained a particularly tight fiber, and it has swollen. Now, do that about a million more times, and record gains.

>Since I have that lig bundle on the left side, should I maybe do some OTL sets to stretch the other side more? OTL left leg?<

To stretch the lateral sides of the ligs, you would do UTL, under the leg. But that is not needed. Just work on learning to hang, condition soft tissues, learn to hang BTC, and see where you go. No reason to complicate things at this time.

>Is my current routine too much to begin with (3lb, 2 20 minute sets)?<

Did you get the NOS email? You can hang three sets at five lbs to start, first week. That is a max.

>When I do get to a point of reach fatigue, is it like a normal workout where you are sore the next day, or just while hanging?<

Both. Your base should be sore to the touch, or with movement. Then, the first set should be pretty intense. But as you know, slowly work up to a weight level that does that.

>I don't have an ADS, I may get one to heal in the extended form like people mention. I read one guy just did "piss pulls" when he went to the restroom, so far I've been doing that. Is ADS still thought to be helpful? Hard to tell, read so many posts dating back like 20 years.<

An ADS is not needed. You will pull out any adhesions from previous deformation in the first set of the next session.

>Is it too early to do a little rocking to swing the weight? I have done that a few times just to test the waters.<

Way too early. Do not be too agressive. Do not complicate things. Movement is fairly advanced. You do not need that headache.

Bigger

Comment

>Fairly well. IF your skin exit point is med to high, and your palp measurement is accurate, your LOT should be a bit higher. Remember, your LOT is when you first see a reduction in tugback.

That was a point of confusion. I was looking for complete loss of tug at the head and starting of tug at the base. If I go by significant reduction, LOT Is 10:30ish

>Please tell me you can hang every day...Taking off 48 hours gives too much time for tissues to heal, and become slightly stronger. Plus, you lose soft tissue conditioning.

Yeah, once the kids are back in daycare. I work from home after lunch so should have a few hours to get some sets in and also do some evening work. The days I can't hang I plan to do manual stretching in bed.

>Did you get the NOS email? You can hang three sets at five lbs to start, first week. That is a max.

Ah, yeah sorry. Been reading so many different posts somewhere along the line I thought 2.5lb was the beginning max.

thanks,

Stranger

Comment

I switched to two twenty minute sets BTC @ 5lbs two nights ago (start of week #2). The session felt really good, and was sore at the very base of the shaft the next day. I read a few other threads and realized I was attaching too close to the head. Last night I measured 1" and started my wrap, then eye balled .25" and attached. I also believe I've been tightening the hanger too quickly, so I slowed that down a bit and did the pulse push and tried to feel the shoulders I keep reading about. Then I did another 2x 20min 5lb btc session, and felt a lot more (maybe all) stretching on the skin and it was completely taut. From what I've read, this is a good thing for now.

Questions:

Since I started the first week SD @3lb with a closer to the head attachment, I think I was pulling more on the ligaments than the skin. In fact, I could pinch some excess skin at the base. So now that I am targeting the skin better, I don't want my ligs to heal from the first week's stretching. Would it be okay to add a shorter 10 minute or so SD @3lb set so as to not let them heal in a contracted fashion? Or maybe only 1 week isn't enough stretching for that to be a cause of concern?

Are there any threads or diagrams that go into how to find the shoulders?

When wrapping I have been trying my best to keep one hand on my head, and stretching it throughout. Is it okay to let go after getting the wrap in place while I grab the hanger, stretching again when I'm ready to attach? It is kind of hard to work the hanger with one hand, mostly due to the washer sliding down.

Does a proper wrap have no loose skin between the wrap and the head? I'm finding it difficult to keep that side taut.

When my skin is conditioned, will it be less taut, or is there another indicator that the skin is conditioned?

I understand proper BTC is to have your pelvis parallel to the floor. I have a saucer chair in my basement, and it is very well suited for BTC hanging (or at least comfortable), however my butt is pointed a little upwards. Is that okay?

When hanging BTC, how important is the position of the legs? I found just letting them fall wide open was most comfortable. Closing them causes my legs to shake.

thanks

Comment

StrangerComeKnocking,

>Then I did another 2x 20min 5lb btc session, and felt a lot more (maybe all) stretching on the skin and it was completely taut. From what I've read, this is a good thing for now.<

If you want to make significant gains, you must stretch significant skin. But you do not wan to only, always stretch skin.

>Since I started the first week SD @3lb with a closer to the head attachment, I think I was pulling more on the ligaments than the skin. In fact, I could pinch some excess skin at the base. So now that I am targeting the skin better, I don't want my ligs to heal from the first week's stretching. Would it be okay to add a shorter 10 minute or so SD @3lb set so as to not let them heal in a contracted fashion? Or maybe only 1 week isn't enough stretching for that to be a cause of concern?<

Not a concern. First, your ligs will get some stress, even if the skin is taking some. Then, you most likely have not deformed anything yet.

>Are there any threads or diagrams that go into how to find the shoulders?<

You do not find the shoulders of the head. "Shoulders" is just a work that describes the bulging of the internals in front of the hanger, when the hanger is correctly adjusted and tightened.

>When wrapping I have been trying my best to keep one hand on my head, and stretching it throughout. Is it okay to let go after getting the wrap in place while I grab the hanger, stretching again when I'm ready to attach?<

You do not have to stretch out the shaft while putting it in the hanger.

You do not stretch out from the head the entire time you are wrapping.

You have a stretching hand, left or right, and a wrapping hand, left or right.

Stretch out the penis, grasping the head and pulling straight out. Then smooth the skin back toward the base. While still stretched out, start your wrap, pinning the leading edge of the wrap between your stretching fingers (middle finger and ring finger), and your shaft. Start a half inch to 1.25 inches from the coronal ridge, depending on overall length.

Make your first pass of wrap around, and then a second about an eighth inch down from the first. Many guys like a third close pass at the top. Then grasp those first passes of wrap and the shaft firmly with your wrapping hand, at the top of the passes, and transfer your stretching grip from the head, to those first passes of wrap, and continue the stretch.

Then grasp the loose skin, and tug it back toward the base, all around the shaft. This should pull out any wrinkled skin under those first passes of wrap.
          While still stretching out the shaft, make another pass, perhaps a quarter to a half inch down from the original passes. Transfer your stretching grip to the top of the new pass of wrap, holding the wrap and shaft in tandem. Then again tug the skin back toward the base. Continue making passes and tugging the skin back toward the base. When you finish, the skin under the wrap should be wrinkle free.

>Does a proper wrap have no loose skin between the wrap and the head? I'm finding it difficult to keep that side taut.<

You may have some loose skin between head and wrap. It depends on how far back you start your wrap and how far you push forward while finding the most comfortable spot on the internals to tighten.

>When my skin is conditioned, will it be less taut, or is there another indicator that the skin is conditioned?<

I have no idea what you mean. Skin conditioning has nothing to do with the skin between wrap and head.

>I understand proper BTC is to have your pelvis parallel to the floor. I have a saucer chair in my basement, and it is very well suited for BTC hanging (or at least comfortable), however my butt is pointed a little upwards. Is that okay?<

It should be, if I understand correctly.

>When hanging BTC, how important is the position of the legs? I found just letting them fall wide open was most comfortable. Closing them causes my legs to shake.<

I always had mine open. Either should be ok. Closed, you will most likely put more stress on the lateral lig bundles. But it is not too important.

Bigger

Comment

>You do not find the shoulders of the head. "Shoulders" is just a work that describes the bulging of the internals in front of the hanger, when the hanger is correctly adjusted and tightened.<

Ok, that makes sense. I haven't noticed or been on the lookout for that. I will tonight. If I am having trouble producing that bulge, should I make any adjustments to the adjustment nuts?

>I have no idea what you mean. Skin conditioning has nothing to do with the skin between wrap and head.>

Sorry, with that one I was talking about the skin at the base.

thanks

Comment

StrangerComeKnocking,

>Ok, that makes sense. I haven't noticed or been on the lookout for that. I will tonight. If I am having trouble producing that bulge, should I make any adjustments to the adjustment nuts?<

I have no idea. You do not need to tighten very much to hold five lbs.

The way you know you have formed the shoulders correctly, is if the hanger does not slip over the internals. The hanger does not move significantly closer to the head.

>Sorry, with that one I was talking about the skin at the base.<

The skin at the base becomes less taught when the skin is stretched.

Bigger

Comment

Hi Bib,

Today is the 6th day of my second week. I've hung 2 x 20 min sessions BTC with 5lb each night. I'm still adjusting my wrapping technique by reading your feedback to other hangers' pictures in the pictures forum. Big thanks to all those guys for posting those publicly by the way. My results have varied, but I feel like I'm learning new lessons each night. Haven't had any attachment pain, numbness, or the electric feeling whatever that is. But I'm always feeling a good stretch on the skin at the base. So overall, trending in the positive direction I think.

However, I'm a little concerned about that lig bundle we've discussed a few times. It hasn't changed much from what I can tell. Still a small little string of tissue running up a few inches and kind of disappears mid shaft. It is knotted, kind of reminds me of a chain you'd see army dog tags on. It is only sore under the fat pad at the base of the shaft. After some googling, I was worried it could be thrombosis, but I don't think it's a vein. When I get an erection, it doesn't swell up and protrude from the skin like all the veins do. I've had sex/masturbated several times and there has been no issue or pain during. It's been there since 5/1, and I know you had said that sort of thing is not unusual, but do you think it's cause for concern that it's been that way for 10 days?

thanks

Comment

StrangerComeKnocking,

>It's been there since 5/1, and I know you had said that sort of thing is not unusual, but do you think it's cause for concern that it's been that way for 10 days?<

No. From what you have described, there is no issue.

Bigger

Comment

Working...
                  X