question about hanging/resting time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question about hanging/resting time

I just started compression hanging and am happy to be here : ] I was using the LG hanger for a while, but after I got up to around 13 pounds, I started having to worry about getting blisters. It got to the point where I never fatigued and still kept getting blisters. Thus, I've made the change...

In the advised sets of 20 minutes on to 10 minutes off, can you prepare the hanger for the next set within the 10 minute break. For instance, around 8 minutes of the "rest", could you start tightening the hanger again to get ready for the next set? Or rather should you leave the penis fully resting for 10 minutes and then put on the hanger. The latter will add probably an additional 2-5 minutes per set of hanger detach/attachment time.

On a similar note, I have seen some people advise for 15 minutes of hanging/5 minutes of break. This could get you 45 minutes of hang time in an hour vs. 40 minutes with the 20 minutes on/10 minutes off method. Is it preferred to hang in 20 minute increments with the longer 10 minute rests?

Comment

MNJ13,

>In the advised sets of 20 minutes on to 10 minutes off, can you prepare the hanger for the next set within the 10 minute break. For instance, around 8 minutes of the "rest", could you start tightening the hanger again to get ready for the next set?<

Yes, if you wish.

>On a similar note, I have seen some people advise for 15 minutes of hanging/5 minutes of break. This could get you 45 minutes of hang time in an hour vs. 40 minutes with the 20 minutes on/10 minutes off method. Is it preferred to hang in 20 minute increments with the longer 10 minute rests?<

The purpose of the "rest" period is to allow the tissues to be fully bathed in fresh blood. Five minutes might be OK. But it is safer to allow ten minutes. Also, if you are hanging a significant amount of sets, more than three in a session, I would advise taking the ten minute breaks.

Bigger

Comment

Working...
      X