Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mr. Bib's Routines To Maximize Gains In The First 3 Years?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr. Bib's Routines To Maximize Gains In The First 3 Years?

Hi Bib,

Can you let me know your recommendation on the routines for the first year and second year to maximize the gains?

a) 8 x 20m sets per day is good enough? Is it okay to go for 10 to 12 sets? Some people in the thundersplace forum said that I should do no more than 8 BTC sets and switch to SO or OTS on the 9th or 10 sets if I plan to do more than 8 sets per day.

b) Or 8 x 20m sets in the evening and a few 20 mins set in the morning? Would you recommend this? I think I read this a while ago at thundersplace where you (back in the days) and some guys did talk about this.

Of course, the basic principles will be applied - Like ride to the fatigue on the first or second set and reduce the weights after that, and avoid pain.

Also, you recommended to take less protein, less vitamin C and less energy. Is this correct?

I started hanging 3 weeks ago and I am hanging 8 x 20m sets per day doing BTC and I am at 5 pounds right now. No rest days! Gained 1/5 of an inch so far. I will increase 1 pound per week until I reach fatigue on the first or second set. I am still 5.3" erected. I tried hanging back in 2011 and 2012 and a few years later on and off but I did everything wrong back then and didn't get any gain and I gave up. It was so painful to hang back then because I could never get the wrap and bib hanger attachment right.

tan1,

>Can you let me know your recommendation on the routines for the first year and second year to maximize the gains?<

Follow the stress progression in the NOS email. Do the three tests.

>a) 8 x 20m sets per day is good enough? Is it okay to go for 10 to 12 sets? Some people in the thundersplace forum said that I should do no more than 8 BTC sets and switch to SO or OTS on the 9th or 10 sets if I plan to do more than 8 sets per day.<

Do you have a Bib?

>b) Or 8 x 20m sets in the evening and a few 20 mins set in the morning? Would you recommend this? I think I read this a while ago at thundersplace where you (back in the days) and some guys did talk about this.<

Split sessions are fine.

>Also, you recommended to take less protein, less vitamin C and less energy. Is this correct?<

No. Do not reduce protein. Ingest the RDA of Vit C. If you need to lose weight, reduce energy.

Bigger

Comment

Originally posted by Bib View Post
      tan1,

Follow the stress progression in the NOS email. Do the three tests. - I found the email in 2012. I got the idea now. This is emails sums everything up. What a time saver!
      Do you have a Bib? - Yes. I bought 2 or 3 from you a while ago.

No. Do not reduce protein. Ingest the RDA of Vit C. If you need to lose weight, reduce energy. - What is RDA of vitamin C? You mean vitamin C pills?

Bigger
      Thanks for the replies.

I am currently at 5 pounds with 8x 20min sets per day. This is almost my 5th week of hanging. I will increase 1 pound per week till I reach the fatigue in the first or second set. No Pain so far.

Comment

tan1,

>What is RDA of vitamin C?<

Recommended daily allowance. I think it is something like 90 mg per day for adult males.

Bigger

Comment

Working...
        X