Routine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Routine

Hello Bib. I want to ask you what do you think of the routine I have designed. Ive started hanging like 2 weeks and i decides to follow this progression. First of all Ive asked myself how many sets could I do in my busiest day.I mean how many sets at least could I do in a day that I have many things to do. I arribes yo the conclusion that is 10 sets a day every day. Nowadays im hanging 7 lb 4 sets a day (before Bib hanger I used vacuum hanger for 1 month).

My plan is increase 1 sets a week then next week increase 1 lb then next week 1 set... Untill arrive to 10 sets and then increase 1 lb per 10 days (3 in a month). First set is always with less weight to warm up a lil bit and then second and this are for hang heavier.

My goal with that is gain the most increasing more slowly the weights. Reducing the risk of big weights and feeling fatigue anyways. Do you think is a good progression?

And other question Bib. Is really dificult for me stretch the hanger near of the base. I always let it drop down near of the gland where it fixes. Is that important or differebt tape of stretch like tunica or ligament?. What should i do?

Comment

Crazy diamond,

What happened to the thread you had in the pictures section?

Try to keep all your questions and information in one thread.

>I want to ask you what do you think of the routine I have designed. Ive started hanging like 2 weeks and i decides to follow this progression. First of all Ive asked myself how many sets could I do in my busiest day.I mean how many sets at least could I do in a day that I have many things to do. I arribes yo the conclusion that is 10 sets a day every day. Nowadays im hanging 7 lb 4 sets a day (before Bib hanger I used vacuum hanger for 1 month).<

Did you find the NOS email? Did you understand the progression in the NOS email? You should not be hanging 7 lbs for four sets in the second week. The most you should be doing is four sets of five lbs.

>My plan is increase 1 sets a week then next week increase 1 lb then next week 1 set... Untill arrive to 10 sets and then increase 1 lb per 10 days (3 in a month). <

Why? What is the purpose of doing it like that? Why not learn how to hang correctly at lower weights, more sets. Then, when you KNOW how to use the Bib correctly, and have conditioned your soft tissues, you can start moving up in weight.

>First set is always with less weight to warm up a lil bit and then second and this are for hang heavier.<

That is fine.

>My goal with that is gain the most increasing more slowly the weights. Reducing the risk of big weights and feeling fatigue anyways.<

I do not understand. You do NOT want to feel fatigue? Fatigue is an indication of deformation of the collagenous tissues that restrain an erection. Deformation of these collagenous tissues is what causes gains to occur.

>Do you think is a good progression?<

No.

>And other question Bib. Is really dificult for me stretch the hanger near of the base. I always let it drop down near of the gland where it fixes. Is that important or differebt tape of stretch like tunica or ligament?. What should i do?<

I have no idea what you are writing about.

Do you mean you are trying to attach the hanger at the base?

Your attachment point should be somewhere between .5 to 1.5 inches behind the coronal ridge, depending on overall length.

Bigger

Comment

Originally posted by Bib View Post
        Crazy diamond,

Your attachment point should be somewhere between .5 to 1.5 inches behind the coronal ridge, depending on overall length.

Bigger
        Is the goal is to attach in all positions .5-1.5 and progressively move up in weight, on all attachments?

Comment

Peispossible,

>Is the goal is to attach in all positions .5-1.5 and progressively move up in weight, on all attachments?<

I have no idea what that means.

The goal is to consistently reach and ride fatigue, deform collagenous tissues, and gain.

Bigger

Comment

Working...
          X