Routine advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Routine advice

New here and looking for some advice. Wondering if it's a good idea to jelp before or after hanging? Seems like jelqing before fills the penis with blood and thickens the head of the penis making it easier to hang, though I don't know if this reduces the results or not. And as for jelqing after hanging, it seems like a good way to restore blood flow to the penis, but curious if there is any downside to doing this?

So this is my current routine and would be curious if there are any problems with it:
    1. Hang 10-20 minutes
    2. Jelq 100 each side
    3. Vacuum pump for 10 minutes

Any feedback would really be appreciated.

Thanks folks!

Tommy,

>Wondering if it's a good idea to jelp before or after hanging?<

Do 10-20 minutes of LIGHT jelqing after each hanging session. Low erection level, and low hand pressure. This is to restore full circulation.

>So this is my current routine and would be curious if there are any problems with it:
    1. Hang 10-20 minutes<

I do not understand...That is it? One set of 10-20 minutes? If so, that will have very little chance to ever deform the collagenous tissues that restrain an erection. Unless your collagenous tissues were very very weak.

You need to work up to hanging at least ten hours of actual hang time every week. That is hanging while in fatigue. Also every single day.

>2. Jelq 100 each side<

What does each side mean?

>3. Vacuum pump for 10 minutes<

Do not do anything that will create edema while hanging for length gains. What is the pumping for?

Bigger

Comment

Thanks for the quick response, Bib. So if I'm understanding you right, I need to work up to hanging for 10 hours a week, so I'd be looking at roughly an hour and a half a day? And you recommend these come in sets no longer than 20 minutes at a time with 10 minute breaks after each set?

Jelqing each side means just pulling toward the left with the left hand, followed by pulling to the right with the right hand. So I guess the side part doesn't really matter and what I'm doing is jelqing 200 times after pumping.

I'll adjust my routine to the following moving forward:
      1. Hanging 10-20 minutes working up to 1 1/2 hours/day (is there a longer length of time you'd recommend working up to? Is there a max time to hang in one session?)
      2. Jelq for 10 minutes
      3 Cut out the vacuum pumping. (reason I was doing this is it seems to strengthen my erections, but that might all be in my head)

Thanks for the advice, Bib. I appreciate the way you honestly try to help guys increase their size. Much appreciated.
      Last edited by Tommy; 07-09-2020, 10:15 AM.

Comment

Tommy,

Do you using a Bib hanger? If so, did you get the NOS email?

>Thanks for the quick response, Bib. So if I'm understanding you right, I need to work up to hanging for 10 hours a week, so I'd be looking at roughly an hour and a half a day?<

At least. Of actual hang time.

>And you recommend these come in sets no longer than 20 minutes at a time with 10 minute breaks after each set?<

Indeed.

>1. Hanging 10-20 minutes working up to 1 1/2 hours/day (is there a longer length of time you'd recommend working up to? Is there a max time to hang in one session?)<

You need to be consistent. Hang about the same number of sets every day. You can hang an extra set every so often. But do not double the time you normally hang in any day. Your soft tissues will not be conditioned to do so.

>Is there a max time to hang in one session?<

You should be able to fully fatigue your tissues in four hours a day. That is not needed, but I would say that is about a max.

Bigger

Comment

Bib - what can I say! I am very appreciative of how quickly you respond to any questions you get. You are awesome and it's clear that you're really trying to help.

Originally posted by Bib View Post
          Tommy,

Do you using a Bib hanger? If so, did you get the NOS email?
          Yes, I did order a bib hanger, but I didn't receive any e-mail, so it may have been filtered out. What's included in the NOS e-mail?

Thanks again!

Comment

Tommy,

>Yes, I did order a bib hanger, but I didn't receive any e-mail, so it may have been filtered out. What's included in the NOS e-mail?<

Email me and I will respond with another.

Bigger

Comment

Originally posted by Bib View Post
              Tommy,

Email me and I will respond with another.

Bigger
              Got it. Thanks brother.

Comment

Hey Bib - if I use a heating pad for 5 minutes before my first set and jelq between all sets thereafter, is there any problem with that? I know jelqing increases the length and girth of my penis, so curious if that would adversely affect the hanging?

Also, thanks for the NOS e-mail. Very clear and to the point and it's nice to have a plan laid out for me that I know I can follow.

Comment

Tommy,

>Hey Bib - if I use a heating pad for 5 minutes before my first set and jelq between all sets thereafter, is there any problem with that?<

I do not know what one has to do with the other. If you wish to try heat, that is fine.

Do you mean unwrapping, getting a partial erection, and jelqing? That is not good. First, you want to be flaccid to hang. Then you do not want to waste time unwrapping and rewrapping between sets.

>I know jelqing increases the length and girth of my penis, so curious if that would adversely affect the hanging?<

If you are jelqing hard enough to actually deform the collagnoues tissues that restrain the girth of your penis, the lateral layer of the tunica, that is VERY bad. You do not want to deform the lateral and longitudenal layers of the tunica at the same time. They can fuse together when healing, potentially causing Peyronies.

Next, you do not want to do any heavy girth work, that might create additional edema.

Bigger

Comment

Thanks again, Bib.

So I wasn't clear enough with my initial question. I guess what I'm looking for is your advice as to what to do during the 10 minute periods between hanging. It sounds like you don't recommend jelqing at all, is that right? Sounds like you're saying that working on length and girth at the same time is a bad idea, so that being the case, I would just focus on working up my hang time.

Just looking for your suggestion as to what to do during the 10 minute rests between sets. I don't need to heat my groin prior to every set, just the first I assume? If so, should I just do nothing during the 10 minutes rest periods or something else that would help the circulation return?

Thanks for your constant help while I try to figure out the best path to take. I want to make sure I get it right in the beginning.

Comment

Tommy,

>So I wasn't clear enough with my initial question. I guess what I'm looking for is your advice as to what to do during the 10 minute periods between hanging. It sounds like you don't recommend jelqing at all, is that right?<

The only thing you do during the ten minute rests is restore circulation to the head and upper shaft. You can slap your unit on your leg, do BTB jelqing, massage, etc. Just push fresh blood past the wrap to the head and upper shaft.

>Sounds like you're saying that working on length and girth at the same time is a bad idea, so that being the case, I would just focus on working up my hang time.<

Reach your length goals first, before starting girth work.

>I don't need to heat my groin prior to every set, just the first I assume? <

I used heat for about ten minutes before my first set. Then for the first half, ten minutes, of the first half of my sets. Morning sets.

But many guys do not use heat. Then others use heat in a different way that I did. There has been success reported with many different heating strategies.

Bigger

Comment

I think you've given me my plan! Thanks for all the help, Bib. Appreciate the time and effort you put in here!

Comment

Working...
                        X