Some general questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some general questions

I'm interested in the potential for hanging to make my scrotum hang lower..what angle is best for this SD or BTC? Or do they both provide the same benefit..

Is there an anatomical chart of the penis that pin points where exactly the top adjustment should be placed. I envision something like attached pic ..
    when I achieve close to the envisioned placement the bottom edge of the hanger will be about 3/4 inch away from the base .. is this OK?
    Should the theraband wrap keep the penis in the stretched position?

Should we have to tighten more as time progresses into the set? I feel like the penis stretches and calls for a small tightening.. also how do you know if its TOO tight.

Im finding it difficult to wrap 1.25 inches away from coronal ridge.. it seems to be my theraband is too wide. I am uncut and my bundle is coming forward a little bit when hanging. I feel no pressure on the head but sometimes when i come out of the hanger there will be a horizontal impression on the head I don't know if this is good or bad. I assume it's a technique issue. My intuition tells me my wrapping and point of attachment need work.

Sometimes after a set I find I will get a sort of erection the head and base will inflate but the wrapped area will stay put at wrapped width. Is this normal
    Attached Files
    Last edited by bibbibber; 10-15-2020, 04:07 PM.

bibbibber,

>I'm interested in the potential for hanging to make my scrotum hang lower..what angle is best for this SD or BTC? Or do they both provide the same benefit..<

BTC over time will provide the most stress on the fundiform ligament. It attached to the midline of the inner scrotum, and determines where the scrotum rides.

>Is there an anatomical chart of the penis that pin points where exactly the top adjustment should be placed.<

Do you mean the top tightening bolt? If so, no. Every guy is different with different internals. Also, overall length makes a diffference. Review some of the technique pictures, with evaluations, in the pictures section.

>I envision something like attached pic ..
    when I achieve close to the envisioned placement the bottom edge of the hanger will be about 3/4 inch away from the base .. is this OK?<

No, that is too close to the base.

>Should we have to tighten more as time progresses into the set?<

Yes. Did you get the NOS email, and read the product guide?

>I feel like the penis stretches and calls for a small tightening.. <

You must tighten more for each succeeding set, and even during sets, as collagenous tissue matrix fluid is squeezed out of the shaft, as the tunica is stretched.

>also how do you know if its TOO tight.<

You tighten enough to hold the amount of weight you wish to hang. Tighten up to discomfort, then wait a minute, holding forward pressure. Then tighten a bit more. Do this until your attachment is solid.

>Im finding it difficult to wrap 1.25 inches away from coronal ridge.. it seems to be my theraband is too wide.<

Not sure what that means. You can start much closer to the coronal ridge, and/or cut your Tband in smaller widths.

I am uncut and my bundle is coming forward a little bit when hanging.<

First, if you are attaching as far back as in your drawing, the hanger most likely cannot grasp the internals in that spot. Next, it is normal for the hanger and wrapped bundle to move forward about a quarter inch, as the internals are bunched.

>I feel no pressure on the head but sometimes when i come out of the hanger there will be a horizontal impression on the head I don't know if this is good or bad. I assume it's a technique issue. My intuition tells me my wrapping and point of attachment need work.<

Technique will need to be refined, especially as you move up in weight. You can post the four technique pictures in the pictures section, or email them to me for evaluation. It sounds like you have some issues.

>Sometimes after a set I find I will get a sort of erection the head and base will inflate but the wrapped area will stay put at wrapped width. Is this normal<

It is normal for the wrap to restrict some outflow, and cause the head and upper shaft to swell. You must remove the excess blood from the head and upper shaft, before tightening for your next set.

When you first attach the hanger, before tightening much, if at all, you need to push it all the way to the head, and allow the excess blood to move past the wrap. If it cannot, then either your wrap is too tight, you tightened the hanger too much before pushing forward, or a combination.

If you still cannot get out the excess blood, then squeeze the head and upper shaft, and get out most of the blood, before you push the hanger forward. If that does not work, let me know.

After pushing forward, hold it there a minute, until all the excess blood is removed. Then use your left thumb to reestablish the gap between head and hanger, as you go through the tightening process.

You want to push down/forward with your left thumb, on the shaft, between head and hanger, while you are lifting up on the hanger with your left palm, as you tighten the hanger with your right hand. This will force the shaft low in the shaft well, and keep the excess blood from returning. While waiting between tightening periods, hold forward pressure on the hanger, to keep excess blood from returning. When you finish tightening, the head should be flaccid, and the hanger tight.

From the time you remove the excess blood, until the set is over, you need some forward pressure, to keep the blood from returning.

Bigger

Comment

>If you still cannot get out the excess blood, then squeeze the head and upper shaft, and get out most of the blood, before you push the hanger forward. If that does not work, let me know.

After pushing forward, hold it there a minute, until all the excess blood is removed. Then use your left thumb to reestablish the gap between head and hanger, as you go through the tightening process.

You want to push down/forward with your left thumb, on the shaft, between head and hanger, while you are lifting up on the hanger with your left palm, as you tighten the hanger with your right hand. This will force the shaft low in the shaft well, and keep the excess blood from returning. While waiting between tightening periods, hold forward pressure on the hanger, to keep excess blood from returning. When you finish tightening, the head should be flaccid, and the hanger tight.

This fixed the issue I was having with the head. Tightening as the set progresses is important. Hanger is now almost double the length away from base comfortably and head is staying in place. i've noticed my my foreskin has stretched and I have more of it now. hopefully erect gains will soon follow. Thanks

Comment

bibbibber,

Good job.

Bigger

Comment

I find that 5 sets will be the maximum privacy time I will be able to achieve daily. Is this ok for growth? Can I do 4 sets of 25 minutes instead of 5 sets of 20. If 5 sets is the max I can do daily could i start moving up in weight next week? Or should I wait some more weeks until I move up? It is my 4th week hanging.

Comment

bibbibber,

>I find that 5 sets will be the maximum privacy time I will be able to achieve daily. Is this ok for growth? <

For most guys, 5 sets per day hanging while in fatigue will significantly deform the collagenous tissues that restrain an erection.

>Can I do 4 sets of 25 minutes instead of 5 sets of 20. <

You can do whatever you wish. But I surely do not recommend it. If you are doing this right, reaching and riding fatigue, you should be well ready to get the hanger off after 20 minutes.

>If 5 sets is the max I can do daily could i start moving up in weight next week? Or should I wait some more weeks until I move up? It is my 4th week hanging.<

So you are already hanging five sets per day? IF so, and you are comfortable with your technique for now, then you can surly begin moving up in weight.

Bigger

Comment

>You can do whatever you wish. But I surely do not recommend it. If you are doing this right, reaching and riding fatigue, you should be well ready to get the hanger off after 20 minutes.
              I see, is there a specific number of sets big gainers achieve daily? I assume that If I ever want to go p in sets I should go up in sets but not in weights.
              >If 5 sets is the max I can do daily could i start moving up in weight next week? Or should I wait some more weeks until I move up? It is my 4th week hanging.<
              I started hanging five sets per week yesterday. I will see it out. My technique is good at this point, have gone two days hanging without issues at proper attachment poiint.
              I will send pictures once I move up in weight to confirm my technique is good.

Best,

Comment

bibbibber,

>I see, is there a specific number of sets big gainers achieve daily?<

Guys who hang at least ten hours each week, actual hang time in fatigue, have always seemed to do best.

>I assume that If I ever want to go p in sets I should go up in sets but not in weights.<

Correct. Do not add a set and weight in the same week.

Bigger

Comment

I find that at the end of my fourth set I am exhausted with 5 pounds. I'm having a hard time moving up in sets, whats the best course of action for this case

Comment

also notice erection angle is chaning from ) to ( slightly but then fully straight erect

Comment

bibbibber,

>I find that at the end of my fourth set I am exhausted with 5 pounds.<

What does "exhausted" mean in this context? Sore? Totally fatigued? Cannot hang another set even at reduced weight?

>I'm having a hard time moving up in sets, whats the best course of action for this case<

It would depend on the reason. Attachment point issues, target tissue issues. Give me something to go on.

>also notice erection angle is chaning from ) to ( slightly but then fully straight erect<

I have no idea what that means.

Bigger

Comment

>It would depend on the reason. Attachment point issues, target tissue issues. Give me something to go on.
                        This week is my frist time hanging five sets, five minutes in to the fifth set it's unbearable to hang 5 pounds. Should I decrease the weight for the fifth set?

>I have no idea what that means.
                        Basically my erections always point upwards now they are beginning to point downwards. I also find there is a soreness when I retract the foreskin doesn't feel like irritation but rather the internals. Is this a good sign.

Comment

bibbibber,

>This week is my frist time hanging five sets, five minutes in to the fifth set it's unbearable to hang 5 pounds.<

WHY? WHERE is it unbearable?

>Should I decrease the weight for the fifth set?<

Sure? That is kind of what all this is about...Reaching and riding fatigue. But I am not sure you are in true fatigue.

>Basically my erections always point upwards now they are beginning to point downwards. I also find there is a soreness when I retract the foreskin doesn't feel like irritation but rather the internals. Is this a good sign.<

Again, you will need to give me a lot more information. Do you have good blood flow? IOW, is you erection turgid?

I have no idea why your foreskin would be sore when you retract it.

Bigger

Comment

>Sure? That is kind of what all this is about...Reaching and riding fatigue. But I am not sure you are in true fatigue.
                            I see I guess that's where I'm at now trying to discover what fatigue of the penis really is. And it's unbearable at the point of attachment, it's not exactly a pain but rather discomfort like going to the gym and not being able to do a pushup.

>Again, you will need to give me a lot more information. Do you have good blood flow? IOW, is you erection turgid?

I do have good blood flow and my erection is normal in the last state of erection fully turgid. Its just that it normally doesn't point downwards while erecting, maybe I am overthinking this. I will update if the angle of erection changes significantly more from this.

Comment

bibbibber,

>I see I guess that's where I'm at now trying to discover what fatigue of the penis really is.<

There are two kinds of fatigue: Attachment point fatigue, either from a lack of soft tissue conditioning, or poor technique. Or there is target tissue fatigue, which is what you want. That is, discomfort, soreness, etc, in the ligs at the base, or in the shaft itself. Now, there can be the good fatigue at the attachment point, due to deformation.

>And it's unbearable at the point of attachment, it's not exactly a pain but rather discomfort like going to the gym and not being able to do a pushup.<

So, have you tried reducing weight, and not tightening as much?

>I do have good blood flow and my erection is normal in the last state of erection fully turgid. Its just that it normally doesn't point downwards while erecting, maybe I am overthinking this. I will update if the angle of erection changes significantly more from this.<.

EA can lower in some guys. It surely did for me. But generally, it is the shape of the tunica, and erection strength, that determines EA.

Have the results of your three tests gone down any? Have you measured any gains?

Bigger

Comment

Working...
                              X