Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody with multi inch pictures?

Hi Hangers,

I've been compression hanging for 133 hours now after switching from vacuum hanging and was just curious to see if anybody here, Bib included, had pictures they would be willing to share of their results. It would be really motivating!

Thanks and happy hanging.

MNJ13,

>I've been compression hanging for 133 hours now after switching from vacuum hanging and was just curious to see if anybody here, Bib included, had pictures they would be willing to share of their results. It would be really motivating!<

Nobody ever takes before pictures. Little reason to post pics while gaining. Once goals are reached, guys are gone.

Bigger

Comment

That makes sense...Do you ever send out pictures of your results/current size, Bib?

Comment

MNJ13,

>Do you ever send out pictures of your results/current size, Bib?<

No.

Bigger

Comment

Are there still pictures somewhere posted on examples of high and low exit points? I’m trying to determine mine. I see the illustrations with the three dots but a real example would help to compare.

Comment

mvp3209,

>Are there still pictures somewhere posted on examples of high and low exit points? I’m trying to determine mine. I see the illustrations with the three dots but a real example would help to compare. <

I think there are a good number of mirror test pics and evaluations in the pictures section. If you wish to add your own, or email the mirror test pics, I can evaluate them for you.

Bigger

Comment

Working...
            X