First Post Toward Ruler Dick Status.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Post Toward Ruler Dick Status.

This is my first post. Right away, I want to say thank you to Bib for making such a nice device for us to use to try and enhance ourselves but also for having such a great forum for Men to post their experiences and to get advice. Bib, I have been trying to read a lot of your posts and I see how much you have helped these guys over the years. It is incredible! You are extremely patient and knowledgeable and I just wanted to express my gratitude for you and let you know how impressive this all is.

I recently started hanging on September 21st 2020, so I have been doing this for 49 days. I have been averaging about 1 hour and 40 minutes to 2 hours every day since then or in other words, I do about 5-6, 20 minutes session per day. I go 7 days a week if I can. I think I have missed 3-4 days total so far. I never missed more than one day in a row. There may have 2-4 days where I only hung for 2 or 3 sessions of 20 minutes each because that is all the time I had. I have also hung for 3-4 hours a few days but those were mostly in the beginning. I have not kept a perfect log but the sessions above are pretty close to accurate. I wish I could do more but time is always an issue.

I have Tug back when contracting at the 12 o'clock position. Mirror and palpation test are a little lost on me.

I started out with hanging 5 pounds straight down while standing up and now I have slowly progressed up to as high as 17 straight down standing up. On straight down standing up, I usually start off with 5lbs, then quickly to 10lbs then add 2.5lbs. I see how I am feeling then try to go to 15 depending on how it is feeling. I can go up to 17.5 if I am feeling strong but usually only tolerate this for 5-10 minutes (not the whole 20 min session). I am not really trying to rush going into high weights. If all I can do is 17.5 for rest of my life but my ligs are stretching that is fine with me. I have pretty much followed Bibs instructions of slow weight increase every week. Not perfectly but pretty close. But even today, if I am feeling too much discomfort at 10lbs, then I will stay there or drop it down.

After re-reading some of Bib’s post and remembering the importance of hanging seated and between the cheeks, I am trying to do at least three session in that position (BTC) from now on. I am doing it right now at 10 pounds with some good strain on my 4th 20 min session. Don’t want to go any higher at the moment. When hanging seated and BTC, I typically start out at 5lbs and I still feel the intense lig stretch at first every time. I let the ligs stretch, warm up and the go for 2.5 more. I may finish that 20-minute set a 7.5lbs, then rest and try to go to 10lbs on the next set of 20 minutes depending on how I feel. Today I am able to get 10lbs BTC pretty well. I don’t feel like going up to 11lb or 12 BTC yet. Maybe next week if my body allows it.

I admit there was a lot of pain in my skin stretching my first 2-3 weeks. It is annoying. It is kind of burning pain on the skin, which made it hard to go for higher weight. That slowly faded day to day without noticing it disappearing. Now, I just feel the ligs or penis tissues stretch, which can be slightly painful at times but I will back off on weight immediately if it is concerning. I guess it is a good stretch pain that I am after.

One interesting thing that I have noticed with skin stretch is I shave the pubic hair on my shaft with a razor every week or two. I stop shaving right at the 90 angle where the dorsal (top) side of the penis shaft meets my abdomen. Twice now I have noticed that the pubic hair from abdomen (pubic area) has slowly moved up onto the shaft. Not far, maybe 3 mm each time that I have noticed before shaving. So I think this has happened twice. Is my skin stretching down my dick? Seems like it. I wish I would have place a little dot tattoo right in the corner of this perpendicular junction so I could actually watch it undeniably move. O’well, I only have this observation of the hairs to track my potential skin stretch in this area. Perhaps when I am flacid and look at my penis I am noticing a little bit more wrinkles in the skin...hopefully.

Measurements.

First off, I do all my measuring with a measuring tape used for fabric, not a ruler. So, before I started this, I measured my dick erect straight out at the 9 o’clock position. It was 7 inches long. I am about 5.5 inches in erect girth. Now after these 49 days I believe I have a gain of 1/8 of an inch maybe 2/8 of an inch when measuring straight out at 9 o'clock, (depends how erect I am). So that is pretty cool, but there is something more interesting………There seems to be a big gain in my erect penis length while erect when I kind of push/press it downward toward the 7 o’clock position. When I do this my erect dick is 7 4/8 to 7 5/8 inch! That is a half inch gain possibly! Now to be honest, I never really have ever measured my dick in this downward position flexed down so much so I am not sure if this gain is from the last 49 days? I suppose I could have been 7 4/8ths inch in this position before but I don’t think so. My idea is that since most of this hanging is in the downward position and the suspensory lig is being stretched/loosened that the first noticeable and measurable gain might be in this pressed downward erect position. Also, when I am only semi erect and hanging downward and I lay the tape measure over my penis it still can measure 7.5 inches and I just don’t ever remember being 7.5 inches over the years. This is a pretty cool finding. Bib does this makes sense to you?

Other things I am doing to is I sometimes I where an ADS to bed about half of the 49 days and of those days, most of the time, I only keep it on about three hours, until I wake up and pull it off. I also wear and ADS to work half the days or sometimes I do what Bib suggested and wrap it with Theraband just so there is not a lot of retraction but I doubt the TheraBand is doing much to pull out the ligs.

I try to keep my groin warm throughout the day by putting a handwarmer down my pants. I just don’t want my penis to retract like it can when it is cold out. I don’t see how shrinkage could be helpful at all. I want everything warm, loose and hanging as much as possible when I am not hanging.

My realistic and hopefully obtainable goal is 8 inches erect straight out. God I would love for that to be 9 inches and if I hit 8 inches and my gains are undeniable, I imagine I would get even more motivation to continue. I am currently still pretty motivated but this is cutting into my gym time, dating time, and time with friends and family so I need to make sure I am doing everything right to hit the max gains I have time for. Bib can you give me any suggestion so I can keep things moving and keep making gains. What is your feeling on weight? Do I need to keep adding weight to keep gaining or will gains come as long as I am getting the ligs sore? The ADS stretcher I use is the one with the silicone sleeve and small bungie string to pull down on the penis. I feel this has a light pull on the ligs and figure if they can pull a little throughout the day the better. Also, not to get into the weeds too much but what are are you feelings on Human Growth Hormone and hanging for length gains? Any help is appreciated. Thanks again.

Ruler Dick,

>I recently started hanging on September 21st 2020, so I have been doing this for 49 days. I have been averaging about 1 hour and 40 minutes to 2 hours every day since then or in other words, I do about 5-6, 20 minutes session per day. I go 7 days a week if I can. I think I have missed 3-4 days total so far. I never missed more than one day in a row. There may have 2-4 days where I only hung for 2 or 3 sessions of 20 minutes each because that is all the time I had. I have also hung for 3-4 hours a few days but those were mostly in the beginning. I have not kept a perfect log but the sessions above are pretty close to accurate. I wish I could do more but time is always an issue.<

You need to be consistent. Every time you take a day off, you are allowing the tissues to heal for 48 hours.

>I have Tug back when contracting at the 12 o'clock position. Mirror and palpation test are a little lost on me. [/FONT]<

You can email me the three mirror test pics, if you wish.

>[FONT=Calibri]After re-reading some of Bib’s post and remembering the importance of hanging seated and between the cheeks, I am trying to do at least three session in that position (BTC) from now on. <

Why are you hanging while standing up at all? Very hard to multi-task, and you cannot hang BTC.

>[FONT=Calibri]One interesting thing that I have noticed with skin stretch is I shave the pubic hair on my shaft with a razor every week or two. <

NEVER shave the shaft with a razor. Use a beard trimmer to cut the hair no more than eighth inch. Also a good idea to use some triple antibiotic ointment on the skin after trimming.

>Is my skin stretching down my dick?<

Yes. If you want to make significant gains, you must stretch a significant amount of skin.

>Bib does this makes sense to you?<

Making gains, yes. Measure the exact same way every time.

>[FONT=Calibri]Other things I am doing to is I sometimes I where an ADS to bed about half of the 49 days and of those days, most of the time, I only keep it on about three hours, until I wake up and pull it off. <

NEVER do any PE while unconscious. Put it this way...If you are doing something that could reduce blood flow, and cause injury, you need to be awake. If you are not stressing tissues enough to reduce blood flow, it is a waste of time anyway.

>I try to keep my groin warm throughout the day by putting a handwarmer down my pants. I just don’t want my penis to retract like it can when it is cold out. I don’t see how shrinkage could be helpful at all. I want everything warm, loose and hanging as much as possible when I am not hanging.<

This is not important whatsoever. Heat while hanging may be of benefit, but not throughout the day.

>Bib can you give me any suggestion so I can keep things moving and keep making gains.<

Yes. Hang every single day. Be consistent. Hang for as much time while in fatigue, as possible. At least ten hours each week.

>What is your feeling on weight? Do I need to keep adding weight to keep gaining or will gains come as long as I am getting the ligs sore?<

You need to follow the stress progression in the NOS email. You do not add weight arbitrarily. You add to max weight when you are not reaching fatigue early in your sessions.

>The ADS stretcher I use is the one with the silicone sleeve and small bungie string to pull down on the penis. I feel this has a light pull on the ligs and figure if they can pull a little throughout the day the better.<

Why?

The first set at max weight the next day, any adhesions formed from previous deformations will be pulled out.

>Also, not to get into the weeds too much but what are are you feelings on Human Growth Hormone and hanging for length gains?<

For PE? It is a waste of time and money.

Bigger

Comment

Thank you for the response Bib.

>You need to be consistent. Every time you take a day off, you are allowing the tissues to heal for 48 hours. <
      I will try not to take anymore days off. I have not taken a day off since I posted. I have also upped my game to 2 hours a day. It is a lot time for to get in and it probably ends up being close to 3 to 4 hours with any breaks or distractions. This takes commitment that is for sure.

>You can email me the three mirror test pics, if you wish<
      Thank you. I will take you up on it so I can make sure I am utilizing my time best.

>Why are you hanging while standing up at all? Very hard to multi-task, and you cannot hang BTC.<
      I sometimes hang standing up because I can actually do more weight but also sometimes my tasks require me to stand up or move around i.e. Work bench, or in the kitchen. I am trying to do BTC more though to maximize time under tension at that stronger angle.

>NEVER shave the shaft with a razor. Use a beard trimmer to cut the hair no more than eighth inch. Also a good idea to use some triple antibiotic ointment on the skin after trimming. <
      My hairs are pretty light there. I don’t think there is any risk for infection but thank you for the tip.

>NEVER do any PE while unconscious. Put it this way...If you are doing something that could reduce blood flow, and cause injury, you need to be awake. If you are not stressing tissues enough to reduce blood flow, it is a waste of time anyway.<
      Noted. Makes sense. Probably not strong enough tug to make much difference anyways. If it was, I would probably wake up. Thanks.

>This is not important whatsoever. Heat while hanging may be of benefit, but not throughout the day.<
      I don’t know? When my cock is warmer it hangs out more. This seem beneficial rather than have it tighten or shrivel from cold or too much caffeine.

>Yes. Hang every single day. Be consistent. Hang for as much time while in fatigue, as possible. At least ten hours each week.<
      I was at 1 hour 40 min a day. Which was over 10 hours per week. I am attempting to up it to 2 hours a day, which would be 14 hours per week. Hard for me to go over that because my to do list will pile up. I have to work 8 hours a day.

>You need to follow the stress progression in the NOS email. You do not add weight arbitrarily. You add to max weight when you are not reaching fatigue early in your sessions. <
      Noted. Thank you.

I am still going strong in my daily hanging. 2 hours per day now since my first post 11-10-20 so 7 more days of 2 hours per day. No increase in weights really. No need because I am still reaching fatigue. No real noticeable measurement gain again this week. My cock feels nice though. When flaccid it feels looser and more pliable in my hands. It definitely feels a little bigger flaccid. When erect it feel firmer than before. My overall feeling is that these are some beginning signs of development. Hanging is less painful on skin still. Wrapping is pretty easy for me. It doesn’t give me too much problems now after just experimenting over and over. I got wrapping down pretty well. I will send the mirror pics for more input. I really appreciate that.

Comment

Ruler Dick,

>I will try not to take anymore days off. I have not taken a day off since I posted. I have also upped my game to 2 hours a day. It is a lot time for to get in and it probably ends up being close to 3 to 4 hours with any breaks or distractions. This takes commitment that is for sure.[/FONT]<

Why would it take 3-4 hours to hang for two? If that is true, you are doing something seriously wrong.

>I don’t know? When my cock is warmer it hangs out more. This seem beneficial rather than have it tighten or shrivel from cold or too much caffeine. <

Beneficial in what way toward PE? Or do you mean it just feels better?

Bigger

Comment

Why would it take 3-4 hours to hang for two? If that is true, you are doing something seriously wrong.

>I thought you said to hang for 20 minutes and then rest for 10 to get circulation. 2 hours of hanging is 6, 20 minutes set with 5 sets of 10 minute rest in-between, which is 50 additional minutes to the 2 hours of hang time. So that is 2 hour and 50 minutes right there. 5 min to get set up, 5 min to put things away. And then sometimes I have things to do between sets that take longer than 10 minutes so I can go over the 3 hours of total time sometimes.<

Beneficial in what way toward PE? Or do you mean it just feels better?

>Heat expands molecules. Cold contract molecules. Is that physics or chemistry? I forget. Typically warm things are more pliable. There are definitely articles of stretching body parts under heat for flexibility and heat allowing the person to achieve the goals, such as the splits faster. However, I think that article was saying a temp of 105 or more. I don't know if my heater is quite that hot all the time. Maybe if I had it right on there.<
          Ruler DIck

Comment

Ruler Dick,

>Heat expands molecules. Cold contract molecules. Is that physics or chemistry? I forget. Typically warm things are more pliable. There are definitely articles of stretching body parts under heat for flexibility and heat allowing the person to achieve the goals, such as the splits faster. However, I think that article was saying a temp of 105 or more. I don't know if my heater is quite that hot all the time. Maybe if I had it right on there.<

Heat while hanging definitely helps some guys. I used it. Heating collagenous tissues to 103.5 degrees F will make them more malleable.

But there is no reason to use heat throughout the day. No benefit.

Bigger

Comment

RD,

>Ruler Dick from the forums. Here are the pics. Hopefully the angle is right. My LOT was 12. A small tug back but I can still feel it after I flex. <

That is not the LOT test. Your LOT is when you FIRST SEE A REDUCTION in tugback, as you move the angles of stretch down the clock face.

Your skin exit point is medium low. I would estimate your LOT to be about 8 to possibly 9. You have some potential for gains from lig stretch. You need to hang at the lower angles, especially BTC, for a good while.

Bigger

Comment

RD,

Where did you get that hanger? You said you just started, but that hanger is many years old. Just curious.

>I had a quick question about extra skin forming. I am aware already that you said in the forms that extra skin will grow even to the point of having foreskin, which I’m fine with. I am just noticing some skin starting to bunch up on my flaccid penis. I am actually fine with that and if anything it tells me that this is starting to work. However I have noticed That the skin on the underside of my penis is being stretched a little bit more. <

Do you mean turkey neck? If so, the issue is that the bottom shaft skin is NOT stretching. The stretch is just borrowing skin from the scrotum, and not actually stretching more skin.

IF true, let me know. I will give you the instructions to stretch bottom shaft skin.

>Again, I don’t mind, I just want to make sure that the skin stretching is not outpacing the growth of my erect penis gains. Basically I just want to make sure that I’m wrapping correctly. <

I cannot see any pictures of your wrapped penis.

IF you wish for me to evaluate technique:

I need four pictures only.

1. Wrapped bundle taken from the top of the shaft. Grasp the head and stretch out the shaft.

2. Bottom hex nut adjustments, taken from the bottom of the hanger.

3. Attachment point, hanger on, not tightened, taken from the top of the shaft.

4. Hanging pictures, taken from the top of the shaft. I must be able to see the head.

Please indicate the set in which the pictures were taken; 1st, 2nd, last, etc.

Be sure to detail any problems you are having, so that I can address them.

Be sure to attach the pictures to the email. Do NOT embed them.

>Please look at the pictures attached. When I wrap, I pull the penis taught and wrap about 1 inch to 1 1/2 inches behind the head. Once wraped, and I let go the tension in the penis retracts it and then the skin automatically bunches up out of the end of the wrap. Once I attach the hanger and attach the weight, the Thera band just puts more attention on this bundle of skin sticking out of the wrap and is causing it to stretch. Am I doing the wrap right or is there a better way to do this with less skin sticks out the top. I just don’t want a Extra amount of skin stretch beyond that what is necessary to make the length gains? <

Extra skin is generally not a problem. You may have issues, but I need the pictures above to help you.

Bigger

Comment

Working...
                X