Semi seasoned hanger with a couple of questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Semi seasoned hanger with a couple of questions

So i have been doing PE on and off since 2015, but havent been good at keeping a rutine because of lack of time. But now i have finally have the time i started at 5 pounds i use the weights from hand Weights. The come in 2.5 pounds and 1.25 and I use some Steel wire to tie it together. But I just recently learned i need 10hours of fatique hanging a week so i just started adding more sets so im at 4 sets with 7,5 pounds after i reach 5 sets ive maximized My time limit and need to progress with Weights. My LOT test is 8ish so im hanging btc only. But My gains Are so slow is there something im missing? Sometimes i swing to reach fatique but im usually soar in the root of My penis is this good? As for My wrapping techniques i use Grey theraband wich i bought with the bib hanger back in 2015. My penis is bend and this leads to My other question do I just hang it in the way it naturally wants, with Weights on its spins until the glans is pointing left a solid 90 Is this just fine or do I swap it around so i do 2 left 90 and 2 right turned 90 sets or is this completely irrelevant?

Much appreciation!.

Sorry for grammars is not My natural toungue

hangingnewb,

>The come in 2.5 pounds and 1.25 and I use some Steel wire to tie it together. <

Tie the wire around each individual plate. So later, when you need to do so, you can add or subtract weight easily.

>But I just recently learned i need 10hours of fatique hanging a week so i just started adding more sets so im at 4 sets with 7,5 pounds after i reach 5 sets ive maximized My time limit and need to progress with Weights.<

Sounds OK.

>My LOT test is 8ish so im hanging btc only.<

What are the results of your other two tests.

> But My gains Are so slow is there something im missing?<

You just moved up to 4 sets of 7.5 lbs? What you are missing is patience. Give at least a month or so of hanging while in fatigue.

>Sometimes i swing to reach fatique but im usually soar in the root of My penis is this good?<

Yes.

>As for My wrapping techniques i use Grey theraband wich i bought with the bib hanger back in 2015.<

If you wish to check all of your technique, you are welcome to send me the four technique pictures for evaluation.

>My penis is bend and this leads to My other question do I just hang it in the way it naturally wants, with Weights on its spins until the glans is pointing left a solid 90 Is this just fine or do I swap it around so i do 2 left 90 and 2 right turned 90 sets or is this completely irrelevant?<

That is the bump. The outer penis falling off to one side or the other, of the inner penis. You should swap sides each set.

Bigger

Comment

>Tie the wire around each individual plate. So later, when you need to do so, you can add or subtract weight easily.<

That is brilliant, i will do that.

>What are the results of your other two tests.<

my palpaltion test is currently 1,65 inches the skin exit point is harde to judge i think its above the intersection but i could be wrong

>You just moved up to 4 sets of 7.5 lbs? What you are missing is patience. Give at least a month or so of hanging while in fatigue.<

Got it.

>If you wish to check all of your technique, you are welcome to send me the four technique pictures for evaluation.<

yes sure, is there a thread i can see how to make technique pictures?

if im to send you pictures i could take one of skin exit point for evaluation aswell?

Comment

hangingnewb,

>yes sure, is there a thread i can see how to make technique pictures?<

I need four pictures only.

1. Wrapped bundle taken from the top of the shaft. Grasp the head and stretch out the shaft.

2. Bottom hex nut adjustments, taken from the bottom of the hanger.

3. Attachment point, hanger on, not tightened, taken from the top of the shaft.

4. Hanging pictures, taken from the top of the shaft. I must be able to see the head.

Please indicate the set in which the pictures were taken; 1st, 2nd, last, etc.

Be sure to detail any problems you are having, so that I can address them.

Be sure to attach the pictures to the email. Do NOT embed them.

>if im to send you pictures i could take one of skin exit point for evaluation aswell?<

I need three pics only:

First, stand back far enough to see the entire pelvic region, including legs. Feet at shoulder width. Camera at groin level. Good light. Flaccid.

If needed, use a beard trimmer to trim the hair at the base.

I need one straight on, and one from each 45 degree angle to the mirror. Three pictures total.

If you email them, do NOT embed them in the body of the email. Attach the pic files to the email.

Bigger

Comment

Where do I find you email address?

Comment

hangingnewb,

>Where do I find you email address?<

You should have it from hanger correspondence.

[email protected]

Bigger

Comment

Working...
            X