Penis extremely sore and reduced weights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Penis extremely sore and reduced weights

I've been consistent overall. Recently past few days penis gets extremely sore during tightening and hangout where I'm using fifty to seventy percent of weight I've been using
    this has happened before a few months back
    is it normal to go through periods where weigh needs to be decreased this much due to soreness?

Peispossible,

>I've been consistent overall. Recently past few days penis gets extremely sore during tightening and hangout where I'm using fifty to seventy percent of weight I've been using
    this has happened before a few months back
    is it normal to go through periods where weigh needs to be decreased this much due to soreness?<

Indeed. Sometimes for a weeks.

Bigger

Comment

Good to know last time this happened I thought my technique was off
      what to do during this time?

Do keep hanging the same amount of sets I've been with the lighter weights reaching fatigue ?

Comment

Peispossible,

>Good to know last time this happened I thought my technique was off<

That is surely possible. I was assuming your technique was good, and that the fatigue was in the target tissues.

>Do keep hanging the same amount of sets I've been with the lighter weights reaching fatigue ?<

I might be missing something. If this fatigue is in the target tissues, it is what you WANT. You hang the same number of sets as always, and you try to hang your max weight every day. Or close. If you cannot handle your max, you reduce.

Reach and ride fatigue.

Bigger

Comment

Originally posted by Bib View Post
          Peispossible,

>Good to know last time this happened I thought my technique was off<

That is surely possible. I was assuming your technique was good, and that the fatigue was in the target tissues.

>Do keep hanging the same amount of sets I've been with the lighter weights reaching fatigue ?<

I might be missing something. If this fatigue is in the target tissues, it is what you WANT. You hang the same number of sets as always, and you try to hang your max weight every day. Or close. If you cannot handle your max, you reduce.

Reach and ride fatigue.

Bigger

yes fatigue is in target tissues, the ligs,and in the penis,

just to clarify, I was up to 26 lbs comfortably first set after a five or ten minute stretch and warm-up. Earlier this week heaviest weight I could use without the point i couldn't take it was 10 and 13 lbs. Currently, heaviest ive been able to go is 18 lbs because it feels heavy with enough lig and penis stretch

since you said it was normal for the weight to go down, significantly, at times, I take it this is a sign of penis adapting and growth

Comment

Peispossible,

>since you said it was normal for the weight to go down, significantly, at times, I take it this is a sign of penis adapting and growth.<

It is a sign of fatigue, swelling, inflammation, etc. Only measuring a gain will tell whether you have deformed enough tissue to measure further gains.

Read the managing fatigue thread in the Basics section. If you already read it, might want to review it.

Bigger
            Last edited by Bib; 01-01-2021, 02:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X