Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is my girth stopping me from hanging heavy weight?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is my girth stopping me from hanging heavy weight?

So, for some context, I am actually pretty experienced in PE. I have done at least 7 years and the last 2 of which I have hanged with the BIB with only a few months of breaks here and there. I've done all kinds of trial and error with this device and I'll say it's the best hanger one can find. I am going to discuss heavy hanging here and I just want to say that I have read countless posts on the forums and such so I know and accept the risks of hanging heavy.

So anyways I am determined to hang heavier weights. Through all my trial and error, the only thing that has EVER increased my length was increasing the max weight. I have worked up to 33.75 lbs. When I hang heavy weights that are greater than 25lbs, I only do it for 30-120 seconds. Then go to the lighter weights. However, when I worked up to 35lbs the hanger started slipping down to the head. I think what may be the problem is that I do not have enough girth. I say this because, to hold that much resistance, there has to be a large enough mass of internal tissue to create that hard knot (or "shoulders" )that holds the hanger from slipping down and noosing the glans. I can create a pretty sturdy shoulders, and that holds up usually with the lower weights. However when I hang the 35 lbs it will hold for maybe 10 secs and begin slipping down. I think maybe I need to increase girth first, because then I will have more internal tissue that bundles in front of the hanger and hence bigger shoulders that can hold heavier weight. Does that sound right? How big was BIB when he was hanging 45 lbs?

I'm using the starter btw

my erect stats are 6.5"x4.5", and flaccid stretched stats are 4.5"x4"

Ironhead,

>So, for some context, I am actually pretty experienced in PE. I have done at least 7 years and the last 2 of which I have hanged with the BIB with only a few months of breaks here and there.<

A few months of breaks? That is not consistent. You need to hang every single day.

>So anyways I am determined to hang heavier weights. Through all my trial and error, the only thing that has EVER increased my length was increasing the max weight. I have worked up to 33.75 lbs. When I hang heavy weights that are greater than 25lbs, I only do it for 30-120 seconds. Then go to the lighter weights. However, when I worked up to 35lbs the hanger started slipping down to the head. I think what may be the problem is that I do not have enough girth. I say this because, to hold that much resistance, there has to be a large enough mass of internal tissue to create that hard knot (or "shoulders" )that holds the hanger from slipping down and noosing the glans.<

At those weights, your technique must be solid. You must wrap, adjust your hanger, attach and tighten just about perfectly. Send me the four technique pictures, and I will try to help you get there. No matter your girth, you should be able to wrap and adjust the hanger to hold it.

>I can create a pretty sturdy shoulders, and that holds up usually with the lower weights. However when I hang the 35 lbs it will hold for maybe 10 secs and begin slipping down. I think maybe I need to increase girth first, because then I will have more internal tissue that bundles in front of the hanger and hence bigger shoulders that can hold heavier weight. Does that sound right?<

Is your shaft toward the head a good bit less than your girth toward the base? Cone shaped? If so, this might help you:

If you need more upper shaft and head girth for hanger attachment, you can wrap-for-upper-shaft/head-expansion.

Immediately after a hanging session, just wrap using 15-18 inches of Theraband, about mid shaft, using a bit of extra tension. This will passively swell and expand the upper shaft and head. It takes a bit of experimentation to get the wrap tension right.

You only want to retard return blood flow a bit, which causes a buildup of pressure in the head and upper shaft. When the pressure builds up enough, it will force return blood past the wrap, and you will return to near normal blood flow. You do NOT want to use so much wrap tension that you retard inflow of blood in each of the three chambers. Inflow is within the inner shaft. Outflow is through veins just under the skin.

To begin, wrap rather loose for all but the last pass of wrap. Then the last pass, use more tension. Wait a few minutes, and see if the head and upper shaft begin to passively swell. If not, tighten the last pass or so a bit more. Wait a few minutes again, and see if it begins to swell. Repeat this process, until you get the desired results.

For at least the first ten or so sessions, do this in private, so that you can keep track of color and temperature, plus learn to regulate the pressure. Only do this while in public AFTER you have become totally comfortable with the wrap tension.

You do NOT want too much fluid buildup. You can work up to staying wrapped for a few hours after hanging. Then, lightly jelq after unwrapping, getting a partial erection, and helping to get rid of the fluid.

If you have too much fluid for the next hanging session, the hanger attachment will sting. You will make some permanent gains from this, but mainly it is to temporarily give you gains for the next hanging session.

Once again, if you wrap too tight, you will build up too much fluid, and make the next hanging session uncomfortable. Be careful.

Notes:

The reason for doing it after a hanging session is to allow edema, fluid buildup, to go down before the next hanging session. If you are not hanging, you can do it anytime.

Use Scotch tape or a small piece of duct tape to secure the last pass of wrap.

>How big was BIB when he was hanging 45 lbs?<

My upper shaft girth was not much bigger than when I started. Over five inches, but not a lot. But I used the technique above to help with forming the shoulders. I made my girth gains after I reached my length goals, and was cementing length gains. Do NOT do heavy girth work while hanging for length gains.

Bigger

Comment

Working...
    X