The use of an ads has helped me.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The use of an ads has helped me.

BiB, I've read on here that you don't recommend the use of an ads. Why is that? My hanging routine is based off your own in a way.

Using thundersplace in 2008, I went from 6" to a hair over 8" by 2011 using only vac hanging and jelqing. I didn't do a daily routine at the time. Ive pumped off and on for about 7 years.

In May 2019 I stopped pumping. In August 2019 I started reading your site. I measured, 7.5" BPEL, 7.5 BPFSL and 6.25" girth. Then I started back vac hanging. My goal was to do what you recommend, daily at 1.5 hours total at least. I went from 1lb to 5lbs in about 2 months.

In February 2020 the tiger king came out and something he said had me thinking. He wore a lock on his penis all day and it made him grow. At that time, after about a week of research i came upon shaft collars. I bought two that were 1.25" i.d. and 1/4lb each. I also had reached 6lbs at 1.5 hours daily vac hanging but stopped with the heavy weight completely and wore the rings 8 hours a day. I would take breaks for about 15 min every 2-4 hours depending on how it felt.

At the time in February I measured, 8" BPEL, 8.25 BPFSL, and lost girth, 5.75". Fast forward to November, only wearing the rings, 9" BPFSL, 8&3/8" BPEL. I made it to 1lb but I get bad numbness at anything over 1lb for 8 hours a day.

I start back vac hanging in November at 5lbs for 30 min along with the rings for 8 hours. Currently I'm 8.5" BPEL and 9.5" BPFSL. Girth isn't a priority right now its between 5.5" and 5.75".

Wearing metal shaft collars all day has definitely helped. I recommend them as a useful tool to aid in the healing process. I have a clear problem though. How do I cement a 9.5" BPFSL? I hang daily for 1 hour now and I'm up to 7.5lbs. Im trying to see if the heavier weight will help cement and even propel me to 10". Any ideas are welcome.
    Last edited by Bigtiny454; 02-07-2021, 04:03 AM.

Bigtiny454,

>BiB, I've read on here that you don't recommend the use of an ads. Why is that?<

Because thousands of guys have made good gains without using them. Data.

>My hanging routine is based off your own in a way.<

Reading through your information, I do not believe that is true.

>Wearing metal shaft collars all day has definitely helped. I recommend them as a useful tool to aid in the healing process. I have a clear problem though. How do I cement a 9.5" BPFSL? I hang daily for 1 hour now and I'm up to 7.5lbs. Im trying to see if the heavier weight will help cement and even propel me to 10". Any ideas are welcome.<

Why not ask the tiger king? Why are you writing me?

Bigger

Comment

Working...
    X