Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi All! Really Excited To Embark On This Journey. Some Initial Thoughts and Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bib
    replied
    Trippydick,

>1. I’ve found that the first wrap while pulling to an extended state is paramount. In my case, I’ve discovered and confirmed that it allows me to attach hanger tightly, but allows it to attach it without it riding up towards glands and producing an uncomfortable stress on that area. While also allowing the wrap and hanger to attach and hang closer further down the shaft toward glands.<

It is a matter of degrees. The passes of wrap in front of the hanger, toward the glans, should be passive, with no tension pulled on them. The hanger grasping the internals is what holds the hanger. Not the wrap. You should always attach the hanger at least a quarter inch from the leading edge of the wrap, and you should always have at least a quarter inch gap between head and hanger, as seen from the side, midline of the shaft.

>2. I felt like I needed more weight than recommended too fast and not getting reasonable looking g stretch. <

Right now, you need to learn to hang correctly, and condition soft tissues. Follow the stress progression in the NOS email.

>So I tried hanging session to the left over the leg and right. And thirst set straight down. I felt like this to potentially weaken the surrounding ligs and allow the front/bellyish ligs to get a better stretch.<

Why?

>Big, am I being reasonable in my approach?<

No. I have no idea why you are doing any of this right now.

>Does this bring to light anything about my anatomy that I should take notice of? <

I have no idea what you are doing, or trying to do. If you have potential for gains from lig stretch, you should be hanging at the lower angles, especially BTC. OTL is not going to help you with much of anything.

>Lastly, am I overstepping my bounds as a relative beginner in this journey?<

It is your penis. You can do as you wish. But I do not know of anyone in all this time that has been successful with something like this. Perhaps you will be the first.

Bigger

Leave a comment:

• Trippydick
    replied
    Items I feel worth reporting along with some questions.

1. I’ve found that the first wrap while pulling to an extended state is paramount. In my case, I’ve discovered and confirmed that it allows me to attach hanger tightly, but allows it to attach it without it riding up towards glands and producing an uncomfortable stress on that area. While also allowing the wrap and hanger to attach and hang closer further down the shaft toward glands.

2. I felt like I needed more weight than recommended too fast and not getting reasonable looking g stretch. So I tried hanging session to the left over the leg and right. And thirst set straight down. I felt like this to potentially weaken the surrounding ligs and allow the front/bellyish ligs to get a better stretch.

3. Second day experimenting with over the leg.. I put a flashlight under shaft while doing so, so a simply fulcrum style deal and found it helped produce lig stress without over working them and going over weight.

4. Since that seemed beneficial my next thing I’d like to try is the same thing for btc.

Big, am I being reasonable in my approach? Does this bring to light anything about my anatomy that I should take notice of? Lastly, am I overstepping my bounds as a relative beginner in this journey?

Leave a comment:

• Bib
    replied
    Trippydick,

>Oh, lastly for tonight, if I remember correctly, progression regimen recommend in starting email is first aim for time then weight. Which is 4 hrs a day then add weight. If I only get 1.5-2 ish hrs technically I’d never have the chance to add weight based off that regime. Please advise.<

I do not say you need to work up to four hours hanging each day. You do need at least ten hours each week.

Available privacy time. Work up to what you can hang, then begin to add weight. No more than 15% of max weight each week.

Bigger

Leave a comment:

• Trippydick
    replied
    Oh, lastly for tonight, if I remember correctly, progression regimen recommend in starting email is first aim for time then weight. Which is 4 hrs a day then add weight. If I only get 1.5-2 ish hrs technically I’d never have the chance to add weight based off that regime. Please advise.

Leave a comment:

• Trippydick
    replied
    Thanks for the responses big. I’ll report back when I have something worthy mentioning.

Leave a comment:

• Trippydick
    replied
    Then again I think 1.15-2 hours a day a week = 10+ So I’ll consider this time acceptable. I feel like more would be a great benefit to my goals.

Leave a comment:

• Bib
    replied
    Trippydick,

>less skin stretch hanging closer to glands. Understood. How do we balance this if I have a short shaft starting point? To maintain 1/4 min - 1 inch wrap start point for wrap and hanger just above rear edge of wrap to avoid pressure on gland nerves. <

You do not need to start the wrap one inch behind the coronal ridge. A half inch is fine, if overall length is an issue. You always want a quarter inch gap between coronal ridge and hanger, as see from the side, midline of the shaft.

Then you tighten enough so the hanger never gets closer than a quarter inch. If this still produces skin stretch, then you most likely need to do some dedicated skin stretch.

>I feel like I’m limited to a skin stretch location. This issue greatly improved once I increased wrapped girth and bottom adjustment. Yet still don’t have much to work with… any thoughts appreciated on this front.<

If you wish to make significant gains, you must stretch a significant amount of skin. It is easier to do this in a dedicated fashion periodically. Divide and conquer. Stretch skin first, so that when you return to the normal hanging parameters, the stress is on the internals.

To stretch skin, attach the hanger at least a half inch further back from the head, and do not tighten enough to grasp the internals. That will put most of the stress on the skin. Generally, about a week is enough to get some extra skin with which to work. Hang one normal set each day.

Bigger

Leave a comment:

• Trippydick
    replied
    To respond to your last response. I don’t live at my own place currently so hanging at times is challenging. Outside of waking up at 6am to stretch before work and an hour after work, I can’t add much more time. I’m not sure adding rent of 800 min-1500$ is worth the additional time opportunity of hanging. It’s not that I’m not committed but is hanging worth that amount of money to hang an extra couple hours a day worth it is what I’m asking myself….

Leave a comment:

• Trippydick
    replied
    To be thorough for others, in regards to the skin splitting, I continued hanging and applied some triple antibiotic/Neosporin to ensure I didn’t get an infection and lowered the weight btc. Used max weight sd as there is less skin stretch in that position. That is if I felt btc was too much for the skin laceration issue I was dealing with.

question for big:
    less skin stretch hanging closer to glands. Understood. How do we balance this if I have a short shaft starting point? To maintain 1/4 min - 1 inch wrap start point for wrap and hanger just above rear edge of wrap to avoid pressure on gland nerves. I feel like I’m limited to a skin stretch location. This issue greatly improved once I increased wrapped girth and bottom adjustment. Yet still don’t have much to work with… any thoughts appreciated on this front.
    Last edited by Trippydick; 09-02-2021, 02:35 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Bib
    replied
    Trippydick,

>Getting closer to the goal. Ive also been able to hang weight amounts not possible before and stay away from the gland region that felt discomfort at higher weights while I think still hanging as close or similar to the same hanging point which meant riding over the glands in times past.<

I hope you are moving up slowly, following the stress progression in the NOS email.

>My main concerns is I don’t normally reach a level of fatigue I’d expect or at all. But getting closer. Feel like I need to increase weight quite a bit more to really find it. I do feel fatigued sometimes but I really feel like it’s a skin fatigue and discomfort not necessarily ligs.<

You need to learn to hang correctly, and condition soft tissues. Follow the NOS stress progression. You will reach fatigue sooner or later.

>That is a great Segway into a question I’ve had roaming in my mind. I’m limited on opportunity time to hang. At minimum I put in 2 20 minute sessions a day. Up to 2 hours MAXXX.<

Not sure what that means. Two 20 minute sets is not going to do a lot. Next, you do not want some days where you hang for forty minutes, or two hours. You must be consistent.

Try to find a way to get in at least ten hours each week hanging in fatigue. When you start to reach fatigue.

>1. Is 40-60 minutes a day enough time to make progress?<

It depends on the guy. In general, over the decades, guys that have hung at least ten hours each week make significant progress. Guys that just play at it, are generally not as successful. See if you can multi-task. There are 168 hours in a week. You should be able to find ten.

>As I’ve read in many threads, taking a day off is a big no no and also could mean blatantly creating a plateau/stopping progress for yourself.<

Indeed.

>2. is 36-48 hours without hanging such a negative thing that I need to stop hanging until I can commit 2-4 hours a day with no days off to make progress?<

I personally would not commit the time and trouble, if I could not do it right. There is nothing wrong with learning to hang correctly, saving time for when you DO have the time to invest in actual work.

>3. I feel better log stretch at higher weight SD than BTC. And great skin pull between the cheeks. In my mind I want to do most hanging btc for a number of reasons. Would it be beneficial to hang btc at lower weights even if it meant stretching skin most of the time until I get enough stretcheed to hit ligs majority of the time. Than focusing on ligs sd with higher weight?<

Not sure what you are asking. It is normal that you are more likely to stretch skin when hanging BTC. When doing dedicated skin stretch, you want to hang BTC. Then after you have some extra skin to work with, you can hang BTC or SD. As always, if you cannot handle a weight at whatever angle, for whatever reason, reduce weight to remain comfortable.

>4. I have had possibly “turtling” issues. I sit at a desk for work and my shaft gets pulled into the skin and it’s somewhat annoying. Is that something I need to address? <

No.

>It seems many have the opinion but clearly state they have no facts or definitive research back up the thesis on healing in an elongated state..<

There have been many thousands of guys who have gained without an ADS or staying wrapped after hanging. It is not needed.

>Questions aside, I will report something positive. Ive enjoyed better woods during sleep, and general increased flaccid length especially if I have a pee waiting . <

Congratulations.

>Ive read ( may be mistaken but possibly from big) in other threads that flaccid gain is the signs of erect gain. So hopefully I’m doing something right!<

BPFSL gains always precede BPEL gains.

Bigger

Leave a comment:

• Trippydick
    replied
    Progress is the goal. A journey embarked on which time and consistent effort are required. Thanks to big I can at times know whether I’m off track.

Bigs last two responses I tried majorly increasing the wrapped girth and opening the bottom adjustment. This encouraged and allowed me to tighten the hanger like I’m squeezing the devil out of it; without causing pain or discomfort mainly in the urethra region I was experiencing before. I still don’t think I’ve got it perfect but major improvement in grabbing internal I think. Getting closer to the goal. Ive also been able to hang weight amounts not possible before and stay away from the gland region that felt discomfort at higher weights while I think still hanging as close or similar to the same hanging point which meant riding over the glands in times past.

My main concerns is I don’t normally reach a level of fatigue I’d expect or at all. But getting closer. Feel like I need to increase weight quite a bit more to really find it. I do feel fatigued sometimes but I really feel like it’s a skin fatigue and discomfort not necessarily ligs.

That is a great Segway into a question I’ve had roaming in my mind. I’m limited on opportunity time to hang. At minimum I put in 2 20 minute sessions a day. Up to 2 hours MAXXX.

1. Is 40-60 minutes a day enough time to make progress?

As I’ve read in many threads, taking a day off is a big no no and also could mean blatantly creating a plateau/stopping progress for yourself.

2. is 36-48 hours without hanging such a negative thing that I need to stop hanging until I can commit 2-4 hours a day with no days off to make progress?

3. I feel better log stretch at higher weight SD than BTC. And great skin pull between the cheeks. In my mind I want to do most hanging btc for a number of reasons. Would it be beneficial to hang btc at lower weights even if it meant stretching skin most of the time until I get enough stretcheed to hit ligs majority of the time. Than focusing on ligs sd with higher weight?

4. I have had possibly “turtling” issues. I sit at a desk for work and my shaft gets pulled into the skin and it’s somewhat annoying. Is that something I need to address? It seems many have the opinion but clearly state they have no facts or definitive research back up the thesis on healing in an elongated state..

Questions aside, I will report something positive. Ive enjoyed better woods during sleep, and general increased flaccid length especially if I have a pee waiting . Ive read ( may be mistaken but possibly from big) in other threads that flaccid gain is the signs of erect gain. So hopefully I’m doing something right!

Cheers fellow hangers and hang on!

Leave a comment:

• Bib
    replied
    Trippydick,

>I overstretched some skin, as I got a slight tear this evening. I can’t recall the regimen to continue hanging with a slight skin tear.<

I just put Vaseline on it, and kept hanging. If it gets too uncomfortable, lessen the angle of hang, or the weight. Treat it just like fatigue in the ligs. That is essentially what happens to the ligs when they deform.

>I have moved further away from the glands to ensure I don’t slide over the ridge.<

It is the sliding that is putting stress on the skin. Not where you position the hanger. In fact, the further away from the head you put the hanger, the more likely it is you will stretch skin.

>I have some recent photos I’ll share. I opened the bottom hex nuts a lot from where I started and also took your tip to mark lines on the wrap to ensure the same wrapping everytime which has been very helpful. I am 3+ wrap arounds. The + is due to additional gained when wrapping down an 1/8 up towards hanging point. I’ll send photos this evening.<

I do not open zip files. Follow the instructions I sent you.

>As for tightness of hanger. I had gone all the way to the point I feel I am over tightening when I feel like I’m squeezing the urethra, and I’m sure that’s not the goal.<

Or, it could be that you are not tightening enough, AND your bottom gap is not wide enough.

Bigger

Leave a comment:

• Trippydick
    replied
    As for tightness of hanger. I had gone all the way to the point I feel I am over tightening when I feel like I’m squeezing the urethra, and I’m sure that’s not the goal.

Leave a comment:

• Trippydick
    replied
    I overstretched some skin, as I got a slight tear this evening. I can’t recall the regimen to continue hanging with a slight skin tear.

I have moved further away from the glands to ensure I don’t slide over the ridge.

I have some recent photos I’ll share. I opened the bottom hex nuts a lot from where I started and also took your tip to mark lines on the wrap to ensure the same wrapping everytime which has been very helpful. I am 3+ wrap arounds. The + is due to additional gained when wrapping down an 1/8 up towards hanging point. I’ll send photos this evening.

Leave a comment:

• Bib
    replied
    Trippydick,

>Actually, big, can you help me understand something about grabbing internals and skin stretching? I certainly feel I have a pull on internal, but you talk about getting behind and grabbing shoulders… once I got up to say about 7-8 lbs, I felt the hanger slide over the edge of my glands. <

If the hanger is sliding over your glans, you are NOT grasping the internals of the shaft. You have a very bad technique problems. You are not effectively tightening the hanger enough. Now, that could also mean you do not have the correct WFG, and/or bottom inner hex nut adustments.

You should always have at least a quarter inch gap between head and hanger.

>And that is being .5-1.25 inch (estimated through different hang points for experimentation) if I go further back it feels like I’m working sides and tunica. Further forward I engage the front ligs a little and sides. As far as internals. So if BTC is possibly mostly skin stretch, which I do feel today, along with ligs, I’m just thinking ahead and wonder how I’m going to combat that issue.<

Not really sure what all that means. You should feel the stress on the outer tunica, but mainly the ligs at the base, when hanging BTC.

To keep from stretching too much skin, you must effectively grasp the internals.

>what I’m getting at, no matter what angle, once skin is stretched and load taken off skin, and weight increases over time. How do you grab internals once skin is stretches? Not sure if I’m making any sense, but it seems like skin is always being stretched in a way and eventually I’ll just end up with uncircumcised like skin and not sure if I’m really stretching ligs/ grasping internals for legitimate /stretch. Are these things that are normal to question?<

You better question whether you are grasping the internals. That is how the hanger works, unless you are doing dedicated skin stretch.

Wherever you attach the hanger, it should move down no more than a quarter inch, relative to the head, the coronal ridge. It sounds like yours is moving down a lot more than that. Which will put most of the stress on the skin.

Bigger

Leave a comment:

Working...
X