Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hanging - change weight vs change angle

Hi,

This question is mostly for Bib, but if anyone else has insight then please chime in. I have searched forums here and at Thunders without finding a specific answer to these, but sorry if I simply missed it.

If I am hanging SD at a given weight that is sufficient for reaching fatigue in my first 1-2 sets, and then that weight eventually becomes not heavy enough for me to reach fatigue, should I increase the weight or change the angle? Should I steadily increase from 2.5lbs to 20lbs @ SD angle, and then after 20lbs @ SD switch to BTC angle with 2.5lbs and start over, working my weight up from there as needed? Or should I gain what I can from 5lbs (for example) at SD angle, then go up to 5lbs on BTC, then come back to 7.5lbs SD, then 7.5lbs BTC, etc.?
    ---> I did see one similar post on Thunders that didn’t get many replies, it claimed that one should exhaust all weight at a given angle (20lbs @ SD, then 2.5lbs @ BTC in my example) before changing angles. But that seems to conflict other info because the ligs would be stronger at that point and not able to gain from 2.5lbs? Thoughts Bib?

2nd question is about skin stretching. Will skin continue to stretch indefinitely? My fear is this- I can try PE forever if I want to and if it doesn’t work for me then it doesn’t work for me and that’s fine, my dick is the same. But if my dick skin keeps getting stretched out and my erection is fucked up because now it’s covered in a loose winter coat then that would really be sad. Is this a legitimate concern that I have? Seems like if the skin gets stretched out there’s no way to un stretch it, eh? FYI, when hanging I attach my wrap and hanger ~1.25 inches from the glans. Anyway to shrink skin back if it gets too stretched by the way?

Background info:

I am new to PE. My goal is to gain erect length. I was doing manual stretches for not even a month consistently and I decided hanging was the move for me because of length gains and multitasking potential. I bought one of your Bib Starters and I love this gadget man, really nice. I have been hanging SD with 2.5lbs for the last 7 days. Regardless of any information provided in this thread I will continue with the 14 day acclimation period at 2.5 lbs SD. I will likely continue at this weight and angle beyond the 14 days to ensure I have the technique dialed and no circulation problems, etc. The first day or two I felt some skin stretch with the 2.5lbs SD, but since then not really. I don’t get a sense of fatigue during my sets and so that got me thinking about how I will move forward and prompted these questions. My current plan is to work up to 5lbs SD when I am ready.

Currently doing 2 sets of 15-20min SD with 2.5lbs. I use a rice sock before the first set for ~10mins and then for the first half of the first 2 sets (only 2 sets right now).

Between sets I take my wrap off and do firegoat rolls to restore circulation. I know you say you can leave the wrap on between sets, but it freaks me out that my glans gets dark and blue-ish while hanging so that’s why I unwrap and do my best to restore circulation as mush as possible between sets. I think my technique is improving though because now as I soon as I remove the hanger, the glans turns back to red, so I guess my wrap/hanger adjustments are getting better. After I unwrap, the glans goes pale and then I do firegoats, etc to make it pink and happy again.

Any insight you can provide would be helpful, but really those 2 questions up there.

FishTaco,

>If I am hanging SD at a given weight that is sufficient for reaching fatigue in my first 1-2 sets, and then that weight eventually becomes not heavy enough for me to reach fatigue, should I increase the weight or change the angle? Should I steadily increase from 2.5lbs to 20lbs @ SD angle, and then after 20lbs @ SD switch to BTC angle with 2.5lbs and start over, working my weight up from there as needed? Or should I gain what I can from 5lbs (for example) at SD angle, then go up to 5lbs on BTC, then come back to 7.5lbs SD, then 7.5lbs BTC, etc.?
    ---> I did see one similar post on Thunders that didn’t get many replies, it claimed that one should exhaust all weight at a given angle (20lbs @ SD, then 2.5lbs @ BTC in my example) before changing angles. But that seems to conflict other info because the ligs would be stronger at that point and not able to gain from 2.5lbs? Thoughts Bib?<

If you have potential for gains from lig stretch, you should use the lower angle that gives the best stretch, at any point in time. Generally it will be BTC.

But you may find SD gives a really good stretch on a particular day, and want to hang there for that day.

You do not have to switch back and forth. No reason to do so. If BTC gives the best stretch all the time, go with that.

>2nd question is about skin stretching. Will skin continue to stretch indefinitely? My fear is this- I can try PE forever if I want to and if it doesn’t work for me then it doesn’t work for me and that’s fine, my dick is the same. But if my dick skin keeps getting stretched out and my erection is fucked up because now it’s covered in a loose winter coat then that would really be sad. Is this a legitimate concern that I have?<

I have never heard it as a concern. If you stretch a good bit of skin, then at some point, the internals of the shaft should take ALL the stress, and the skin none. That is, if you are effectively grasping the internals of the shaft.

>Seems like if the skin gets stretched out there’s no way to un stretch it, eh? FYI, when hanging I attach my wrap and hanger ~1.25 inches from the glans. Anyway to shrink skin back if it gets too stretched by the way?
    <

Not that I know of. But I have never heard of anyone wanting to unstretch skin.

>I have been hanging SD with 2.5lbs for the last 7 days. Regardless of any information provided in this thread I will continue with the 14 day acclimation period at 2.5 lbs SD.<

I do not know what a 14 day acclimation period is.

>I will likely continue at this weight and angle beyond the 14 days to ensure I have the technique dialed and no circulation problems, etc. The first day or two I felt some skin stretch with the 2.5lbs SD, but since then not really. I don’t get a sense of fatigue during my sets and so that got me thinking about how I will move forward and prompted these questions. My current plan is to work up to 5lbs SD when I am ready.[/B]<

Did you get the NOS email? It has the stress progression you should follow. At any time, while learning to hang and conditioning soft tissues, you should be able to hang five lbs.

>Currently doing 2 sets of 15-20min SD with 2.5lbs. I use a rice sock before the first set for ~10mins and then for the first half of the first 2 sets (only 2 sets right now).<

You can start out with three sets at five lbs.

Bigger

Comment

>I do not know what a 14 day acclimation period is.<

I think in my head I combined the "experimentation period" you mention in your product guide under the "starting a program" paragraph, and a post by Blink2000 on Thunder's where he recommends starting with 2.5lbs for people new to PE and new to hanging.

>Did you get the NOS email? It has the stress progression you should follow. At any time, while learning to hang and conditioning soft tissues, you should be able to hang five lbs.<

I did not. Please send if possible, sounds perfect. Should I send you an email to request it?

Thanks for the answers, I'm going to switch to BTC tomorrow!

Comment

FishTaco,

>I think in my head I combined the "experimentation period" you mention in your product guide under the "starting a program" paragraph, and a post by Blink2000 on Thunder's where he recommends starting with 2.5lbs for people new to PE and new to hanging.<

Every guy is different. Most can start with five lbs, and experience some stress. But some can only handle one lb to start.

>I did not. Please send if possible, sounds perfect. Should I send you an email to request it?<

Please do.

Bigger

Comment

Working...
        X