AnonFriend Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AnonFriend Thread

Hello Bib, thanks for helping all of us out. Getting into this can be daunting and your guidance is very comforting to be honest.

Im currently getting used to the starter hanger with a thin cloth underwrap and Theraband overwrap. I have read a lot of your responses to other hangers and your product guide and so I feel as though everything is going pretty well. I’ve been going easy of course, playing with tightness and grasping the internals of the penis with the hanger. I am consistently able to do this and hang comfortably with a 2.5 lb weight for two sets of 10 minutes BTC. I am pulling skin back as to not have the skin take the weight but even with that I must have some skin to stretch as I am still feeling a bit of skin stretch. I’ve been hanging for three days now. A lot has gone into getting comfortable with the hanger, adjusting it and practicing wrapping and Im really happy with the product and I am very excited to continue.

I have been pumping with an air pump for about three weeks every evening prior to having started my hanging journey. I really enjoy pumping as I really like the feeling to be honest. Would it be advantageous to pump for 2-3 sets after all hanging sets are complete - now that I am hanging?

I also have read about many guys using an All Day Stretcher device or an extender for long periods in the day. Especially after hanging to keep everything extended. Given my occupation that is not really a possibility. I can, however, put a light weight around the shaft of my penis itself. It’s a clamping collar made of Steele, probably about a pound in weight. The bore of it fits nicely on my shaft and I use the same underwrap that I use for hanging. I have been using it and it definitely keeps the penis more elastic for use by the evening for hanging. Have you heard of this and do you think I am helping the hanging by doing this? My goal is to help the hanging progress in the off time that I can’t hang in the day as hanging is what I have the most faith in for my PE journey.

thank you for your time!

kindest Regards,
    AnonFriend.

If you're solely focused on length I would not pump

Remember it's best to either focus on one or the other although while cementing you can focus on girth I would probably do that on separate days

Comment

Thank you Peis,

Your advice sent me down a rabbit whole of research and has helped me from making a mistake. My goals are certainly length first and the soreness that pumping can cause on the shaft would make it tough to hang and achieve the length I would like.

Have you heard of PE’ers putting light weight on their shaft as a discrete All Day Stretcher?

Thank you,
      Anon

Comment

Originally posted by AnonymousFriend View Post
        Thank you Peis,

Your advice sent me down a rabbit whole of research and has helped me from making a mistake. My goals are certainly length first and the soreness that pumping can cause on the shaft would make it tough to hang and achieve the length I would like.

Have you heard of PE’ers putting light weight on their shaft as a discrete All Day Stretcher?

Thank you,
        Anon
        Yes but it's not needed with hanging as hanging pulls out adhesions

Comment

AnonymousFriend,

Sorry about the delay in getting to you. But Peispossible answered everything perfectly.

As for me, I have never pumped or used an ADS. They are not needed to make length gains, and anything that can cloud what you are experiencing from hanging is not good. Keep it simple.

Bigger

Comment

Working...
          X