Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hanger broke

Bigger

Hanger broke, i have sent pictures with this email.

thx simba
    Attached Files

Re: Hanger broke

simba,

>Hanger broke, i have sent pictures with this email.<

You may either send it back to me for repair...or you can email me with your name and address, and I will send you a new set of parts.

Bigger

Comment

Bigger

OK thx.

I was wondering if I would benefit with a bib starter also, to help miss the bad spot out.

I am still getting twisting in the hanger while hanging RSDT fulcrum, I have adjusted my wrapping technique and attachment point towards the head more as you told me I was attaching too far back, but I can not now hang RSDT fulcrum because of twisting but mainly pain behind coronal ridge I am getting.

I am however hanging 8-10 sets per day (until hanger broke) SU/OTS as I only get minimal twisting, ie 10%, or manage to keep it perfectly straight, soon as I hang RSDT fulcrum it turns in hanger.

My new rapping is causing pain behind the coronal ridge (RSDT fulcrum, pain not nearly as bad when hanging OTS/SU) so im worried I am too close to the nerve bundle, there again it could be the skin being trapped on top as I have noticed crease marks in the skin. I use lots of talc.

The problem is I have a lot of foreskin, I read hanging rocks post and have emailed him, he is uncut also and he gave me advice to pull the foreskin back to the degree you feel comfortable and wrap, I have tried diff degrees back, can stop the twisting with foreskin back but it hurts like hell.

If I leave the foreskin forward and just gather loose skin back to base as I wrap I don't have the pain, but I get bad twisting when hanging RSDT fulcrum.

There are pics on hanging rocks post of my wrapping and attachment with foreskin more forward, I can send new pics of wrapping with foreskin back some if needed.

I really don't know where to go from here Bigger, iv hit a wall, could you advise me plz

Comment

Bigger

PS, or hardcore model, can you check Hanging rocks latest post as to why.

Thx

Comment

simba,

>I was wondering if I would benefit with a bib starter also, to help miss the bad spot out.<

I cannot say concerning the bad spot. But if you are going to hang with the RSDT fulcrum, you need a hardcore. The regular is not really built for that. It is three inches long, so it has a built in extension.

>There are pics on hanging rocks post of my wrapping and attachment with foreskin more forward, I can send new pics of wrapping with foreskin back some if needed.<

I would rather not comment while HR is helping you. Unless I see something I know is wrong. Too many cooks ruin the stew.

I did not get an email from you, about sending the new parts.

Bigger

Comment

Hi Simba

Have You reinforced Your Bib Hanger at the bottom?. Your first pic shows a plate secured with one wing nut and what seems be a self tapping screw. Is the Bib Hanger different to the Bib Starter in design?

Comment

<Have You reinforced Your Bib Hanger at the bottom?. Your first pic shows a plate secured with one wing nut and what seems be a self tapping screw. Is the Bib Hanger different to the Bib Starter in design?>

It's called "mending braces, it's for extra leverage while hanging RSDT fulcrum, it pulls the front of the hanger down to put more stress on the top of shaft TUNICA. If your currently hanging SD/BTC you don't need mending braces.

Simba

Comment

Hi Simba

Thanks for clarification. I have a long way to go with lig stretching, so i wont be needing braces just yet. Keep up the good work.

Comment

Working...
                X