Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can i contact by bibhanger by phone or email?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can i contact by bibhanger by phone or email?

Im gonna get a bibhanger soon, I see it takes about 3 weeks to deliver.
    Thats cool, I would like to know though if the comany or person who makes them are still In business?
    I tried to hit the contact/email options but it said the address wasn't active.
    I also want to know once ordering the bib hanger and band, is there a instructional dvd or manual guide or something to help?
    If anyone can help with info I'd appreciate it before I shell out monies on a website or product that my not be operational.

Re: Can i contact by bibhanger by phone or email?

MeReady,

>Im gonna get a bibhanger soon, I see it takes about 3 weeks to deliver.<

Not usually, unless it is international.

>I would like to know though if the comany or person who makes them are still In business?<

Yes.

>I tried to hit the contact/email options but it said the address wasn't active.<

Just checked. It works. [email protected]

>I also want to know once ordering the bib hanger and band, is there a instructional dvd or manual guide or something to help?<

Product Guide on the bibhanger.com website. Links on the left side of any page.

Bigger

Comment

It is operational. I just got my second hanger (hardcore) maybe a month ago.

There are some video and photos of people using the hanger either in this forum, linked to this forum, or on Thunders or one of the other PE websites.

However, in my opinion the best thing you or any new person could do is:

1. Read the product guide on the main webpage multiple times.

2. Read in the basics area of the forum the mirror and palpation test.

3. Read and learn the managing fatigue post in the basics area. This is probably the gold standard of forum posts. You want to memorize it.
      People continuously try and reinvent what is in this post and it just won't be as effective as the managing fatigue thread. I can not stress enough how this one post should almost be your bible.

4. In the basic area is Blink 2000's hanging guide. It is also very good.

5. If you have free time start reading posts. Especially in the hangers area look for long threads and see the struggles that other people have worked through. You might end up having some of these exact same questions and problems later. Most questions you will ask, have already been answered dozens of times. I'm not saying don't ask them. I'm just saying the fastest way to get up to speed is to read and study.
      12-11-13 BPEL 5 3/4, NBPEL 5 1/16, BPFSL 6 1/16, NBPFSL 5, EG Base 5
      10/11/14 BPEL 7 1/4, NBPEL 5 7/8, BPFSL 8 3/16, NBPFSL 6 3/4, EG Base 5
      2-18-14 261 lbs
      Very grateful to Bib and to Tech Support

Comment

Thanks BH,

Bigger

Comment

Working...
        X