Is bib starter right for me?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is bib starter right for me?

I am currently at 6.34 inches in girth. And I read that you should not be over 6.5 inches in girth if you want to use the bib starter. I would also like to mention that I use bathmate (water pump) which extends my girth temporarily a lot. So sometime during the day I probably am a little over 6.5. So I wonder if I should still go with the starter, or should I go straight to the hanger. Hope someone can shed some light on this. Thanks

coolhandluke67,

What is your EL?

You can use the Starter. You should never do any heavy girth work while hanging for length gains. So girth should not be an issue. No idea what the bathmate is, or what it is suppose to do.

Bigger

Comment

Hi Bib,

My EL is a little under 8 inches but thats if you measure from the pubic bone. (I always struggled getting accurate measurements with length) Bathmate is a water pump, like an air pump but filled with water. A quick google search should show you what I mean. The bathmate really focuses on girth, and short term girth is also a big factor when using it. So you don't think I cant do both girth and length in the same day? How come? Is there a scientific reason?
      I just thought that since I am already close to the cut off point with my girth, maybe I should just spring for the hanger? What happens if you have more then 6.5 in girth? Does you skin get pinched?

Comment

coolhandluke,

>So you don't think I cant do both girth and length in the same day? How come? Is there a scientific reason?<

Yes. Basics section, Bib forum. "Do NOT do heavy girth work while hanging for length gains" thread.

>I just thought that since I am already close to the cut off point with my girth, maybe I should just spring for the hanger?<

Sure. The regular is for guys that are already large, and you fit that. It is a matrix. 8x6.34 says regular model.

>What happens if you have more then 6.5 in girth? Does you skin get pinched?<

That is one possibility. The larger the girth the tougher the Starter is to use.

Bigger

Comment

OK so do you recommend I get the starter or hanger? Because first you said the starter would work well, and now you say to get the hanger. I really dont have any experience with this product. So I really hope you can point me into the right direction. I think I read somewhere that that the starter is more comfortable. Is that true?

Comment

coolhandluke67,

>OK so do you recommend I get the starter or hanger? Because first you said the starter would work well, and now you say to get the hanger. <

You can use either, most probably equally well. I would go for the Starter, if it were me.

>I think I read somewhere that that the starter is more comfortable. Is that true?<

It depends on the individual. You will find guys that are already large, that like the regular, and others that like the Starter.

You should know however that the Starter model is easier to learn to use, gives more adjustment and attachment options, and it is less expensive. The vast majority of guys use the Starter and it is all they ever need.

Sorry about the confusion. I am really tired.

Bigger

Comment

OK thanks for that. I will start with the starter then and will hope for the best

Comment

Hi Bib, I am interested in buying the starter , however I am not sure if this is the good one for me . I am 6.5 for the length and 5.25 girth. What do you think?

Comment

Hannibal,

>I am interested in buying the starter , however I am not sure if this is the good one for me . I am 6.5 for the length and 5.25 girth. What do you think?<

I highly recommend the Starter for you.

Bigger

Comment

Thank you for the reply.
                    I guess I will place the order in the next few days, by the way, I live in the UK, how long does it usually takes to arrive?

Comment

hannibal,

>I live in the UK, how long does it usually takes to arrive?<

7-10 days, as per USPS.

Bigger

Comment

Working...
                      X