Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Bib hanger come with weight plates?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Bib hanger come with weight plates?

Hey there. I am going to be new at hanging and am going to be purchasing a bib hanger very soon. My stats right now are 7.5 bpel and 4.8 girth. The regular says 5 girth but I'm I should be fine, right?

Anyways, is there an option that could allow me to get some weight plates to go along with the hanger? Or any type of incremental weight system that would allow me to move up weight each week relatively safely and effectively. Something cheap too bc college student. Any advice please and thank you.

Also, the reason I am getting into hanging, is because I have toughened up my tunica a shit tone. We hang first for ligs right? Then focus on tunica? My knowledge on this stuff is very limited. Can someone point me out to link with all the info i need so I really know what I am doing.
    Last edited by CleverDouchebag; 11-14-2016, 12:55 PM.

CleverDouchebag,

>Hey there. I am going to be new at hanging and am going to be purchasing a bib hanger very soon. My stats right now are 7.5 bpel and 4.8 girth. The regular says 5 girth but I'm I should be fine, right?<

You need the Starter model. It is what the vast majority of guys use, and is all they ever need.

>Anyways, is there an option that could allow me to get some weight plates to go along with the hanger? Or any type of incremental weight system that would allow me to move up weight each week relatively safely and effectively. Something cheap too bc college student. Any advice please and thank you.<

I do not send out weight plates. You can use water bottles in a basket. Or you can get cheap weight plates from Amazon.

>Also, the reason I am getting into hanging, is because I have toughened up my tunica a shit tone. We hang first for ligs right? Then focus on tunica? My knowledge on this stuff is very limited. Can someone point me out to link with all the info i need so I really know what I am doing.<

First, you need to do the three tests. Basics section of this forum. Mirror and Palpation tests thread. LOT thread link within that M and P thread.

If you have potential for gains from lig stretch, you do lig work. Fully stretch out the ligs, then if you have not reached your goals, you move on to tunica work.

Bigger

Comment

My girth measured this morning accurately was 4.9. When I was actively doing PE I was around 5.2 girth but now its decreased. Doesn't the regular even out the stress by putting it more along the shaft? I know you know more than I do. Just that once I really start gaining some length, don't want to put stress all at one point. Do you absolutely recommend the starter over regular?

I'm gonna be a long time hanger so I see the regular as the one to invest in.
      Last edited by CleverDouchebag; 11-14-2016, 06:41 PM.

Comment

CleverDouchebag,

>My girth measured this morning accurately was 4.9. When I was actively doing PE I was around 5.2 girth but now its decreased. Doesn't the regular even out the stress by putting it more along the shaft? I know you know more than I do. Just that once I really start gaining some length, don't want to put stress all at one point. Do you absolutely recommend the starter over regular?<

Yes. You need the Starter mode. If you got the regular, you would be very unhappy. You would have to use so much wrap, that it would be a pain.

>I'm gonna be a long time hanger so I see the regular as the one to invest in.<

Most long time hangers are using the Starter model. The only guys that need a regular are already very girthy. Over 7 inches in girth.

Bigger

Comment

Ok Bib. SOLD!! Buying one right now. I think I started out at 6.8 BPEL and am currently where I am at. It will be possible to get to 9 inches if I'm currently at 7.5. Probably even more? Ok I'm at school right now but I really want to get into this and start making gains!

Also, are you familiar with the lengthmaster from matters of size? I also have this device. I wanted to create a hybrid type of routine later on where I would incorporate bundled stretches with the lengthmaster to pre-exhaust the tissue and then hang afterwards to get even more of a stretch. I am considering this once I have about 5 months of using the hanger alone. A little too early but yeah I'll shut up and order the hanger. Thanks Bib.

Comment

CleverDouchebag,

>I started out at 6.8 BPEL and am currently where I am at. It will be possible to get to 9 inches if I'm currently at 7.5. Probably even more?<

It is surely possible. But there are too many variables to tell what anyone will ultimately gain. Mainly, it depends on how dedicated you will be.

>Also, are you familiar with the lengthmaster from matters of size?<

No. I only hung for length, and EUs for girth.

Bigger

Comment

Ordered my bib hanger last night so everything's good. I read about lot last night. Each angle there is tugback but at 6 o clock which is downward correct? I am not getting any tugback. So what does this mean? Do i have to hang at certain angles or what? I'll read the other thimgs you told me to read but I don't understand what I need to do in my case for my lot once I start hanging. Thank you.

AIso i went onto thunderspace and EUs are basically clamping right? I shouldn't even do those yet until I get the length first right? Too much stress for the penis. Also get more girth on a longer shaft righr?
              Last edited by CleverDouchebag; 11-15-2016, 07:28 PM.

Comment

CleverDouchebag,

I wrote this response the other day. I have no idea why it did not post.

&gt;I read about lot last night. Each angle there is tugback but at 6 o clock which is downward correct? I am not getting any tugback. So what does this mean?&lt;

The standard is not zero tugback. Your LOT is when you first SEE the tugback reduced. That is when the ligs begin to engage.

If you did not see any reduction in tugback all the way down, including straight down, that would be an LOT of 6. It would mean that you had zero potential for gains from lig stretch. It would mean you would just learn to hang at the lower angles, condition soft tissues, and then move on to tunica work at the upper angles.

&gt;Do i have to hang at certain angles or what? I'll read the other thimgs you told me to read but I don't understand what I need to do in my case for my lot once I start hanging.&lt;

You need to do the other two tests, then do the LOT test correctly. This will give you an idea of how much potential for gains from lig stretch you have, if any. If you do not understand, you can email me mirror test pics for evaluation. Ask for instructions if you wish.

&gt;AIso i went onto thunderspace and EUs are basically clamping right?&lt;

I have no idea. EUs came along well before clamping was ever mentioned. I have no idea what guys that use clamps do or recommend.

&gt;I shouldn't even do those yet until I get the length first right? Too much stress for the penis.&lt;

There are many reasons you should reach your length goals first, before starting heavy girth work. Basics section.

&gt;Also get more girth on a longer shaft righr?&lt;

I do not know what that means.

Bigger

Comment

Working...
                X