hanger broke

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hanger broke

the front adjustment hole broke and pulled the washer through, I don't know how or why, seems like there should be more there than a lil plastic

Lookdownsmile,

>the front adjustment hole broke and pulled the washer through, I don't know how or why, seems like there should be more there than a lil plastic<

You can either send the hanger back, and I will fix it; or you can send me pictures of the damage, and I will send you the parts to fix it.

I have not seen damage like what you are describing. So I need to see it.

Bigger

Comment

ok as soon as I can will send pics

Comment

have sent pics

Comment

Lookdownsmile,

I do not have any. Where did you send them?

Bigger

Comment

best product support and response bar none ... I love the hanger and will hang on.

THANKS

Comment

Lookdownsmile,

>best product support and response bar none ... I love the hanger and will hang on.<

I really appreciate that. If you are not successful, then I am wasting my time.

Thanks again,

Bigger

Comment

4months and I've gained a half Inch erect and three quarters FSL

Comment

Lookdownsmile,

>4months and I've gained a half Inch erect and three quarters FSL<

Congratulations. That is simply great.

Bigger

Comment

Starter Hardcore, who honestly served me 4 years, cracked at the top screw. I'm from Belarus, sending a broken Hardcore in the US is expensive for me. Can I hope for a free replacement? Thanks in advance for any answer, dear Bib.

Comment

fon,

>Starter Hardcore, who honestly served me 4 years, cracked at the top screw. I'm from Belarus, sending a broken Hardcore in the US is expensive for me. Can I hope for a free replacement? Thanks in advance for any answer, dear Bib.<

I can send you the part to fix it. But I will need shipping costs, and a picture of the damage. Then, fill out a order form. In the notes section, put what you need.

Bigger

Comment

Thank you for your prompt reply, dear Bib!
                        Cracked plastic on the right side, the crack comes from the slot for the screw.
                        I do not have the opportunity to take a photo, and I do not know if the new right half of the hanger will help me, I'm not sure that I will be able to change the cracked one to a new one. Can I ask you, dear Beeb, to send me a whole new Hardcore?

Comment

fon,

>Can I ask you, dear Beeb, to send me a whole new Hardcore?<

No. That is not cool.

Bigger

Comment

OK. Can you send only the right half? How much will it cost to send to Belarus zip 246050?

Comment

fon,

>OK. Can you send only the right half?<

No. I make them in pairs. You must send me a picture of the damage.

>How much will it cost to send to Belarus zip 246050?<

Between $45 and 50 US.

Bigger

Comment

Working...
                              X