What dimensions are produced?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What dimensions are produced?

I'm using Hardcore for 4 years, it's stunningly convenient, thank you dear Bib!
    I want to know what size options are available. I am interested in the narrowest size that can be prepared to release as much stretch length as possible. My length is currently 7 inches, girth is 5.7 inches. I understand that a narrower hanger will give more pressure to the attachment point, I'm an experienced hanger and will withstand the load. Is it possible to make such a narrow hanger for an individual order? What is the narrowest you can do? 1 inch is possible?

fon,

>I understand that a narrower hanger will give more pressure to the attachment point, I'm an experienced hanger and will withstand the load. Is it possible to make such a narrow hanger for an individual order?<

I cannot make hangers that differ in length. That would just take too much time.

>What is the narrowest you can do? 1 inch is possible?<

I assume you mean length of hanger...only taking up one inch of the shaft? If so, I cannot do that.

Also, I cannot imagine why you would want to do that.

Bigger

Comment

Originally posted by fon View Post
      I'm using Hardcore for 4 years, it's stunningly convenient, thank you dear Bib!
      I want to know what size options are available. I am interested in the narrowest size that can be prepared to release as much stretch length as possible. My length is currently 7 inches, girth is 5.7 inches. I understand that a narrower hanger will give more pressure to the attachment point, I'm an experienced hanger and will withstand the load. Is it possible to make such a narrow hanger for an individual order? What is the narrowest you can do? 1 inch is possible?
      congratulations Mate.That gives me a boost.I am glad that u gained..all the best

Comment

Working...
      X