Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ordering to Canada

Hi Bib,

Just wondering if you are still making the Bib hanger? If so do you ship to Canada? If so, do you know how long it would take to arrive roughly ?

Thanks

do you have them made ready to go or would you have to make it ?

Comment

Tommybananas8,

>Just wondering if you are still making the Bib hanger?<

Yes.

>If so do you ship to Canada?<

Often.

>If so, do you know how long it would take to arrive roughly ?<

They go out on the next M, W, or Saturday, after they clear. Then it takes 6-10 days for delivery, according to USPS.

>do you have them made ready to go or would you have to make it ?<

Well, I have to make all of them. I hope I have enough for tomorrow. I surely do not have the Wednesday hangers ready to go.

Bigger

Comment

awesome. and what would you say the differences are between the regular hanger and the extreme one? I'm hanging 16 lb currently.

Comment

Tommybananas,

>and what would you say the differences are between the regular hanger and the extreme one? I'm hanging 16 lb currently.<

Whichever Bib you get, you would need to start back at five lbs, and slowly work up. You soft tissues will not be conditioned to hang 16 lbs with a Bib, to start.

The regular model is padded, and 3.5 inches long. The hardcore is not padded, and is 1.75 inches long. Unless you are already large, I highly recommend the Starter model. It is padded, and 1.75 inches long.

Bigger

Comment

I am 7.2 NBP and 5.5 MSG

Comment

would I qualify for the regular model?

Also, I have been using the captains wench, why wouldn't my penis be conditioned enough to start at the same weight?

Comment

Tommybananas8,

>would I qualify for the regular model?<

You are large enough to use it effectively, but not optimally. I would still recommend the Starter model.

>Also, I have been using the captains wench, why wouldn't my penis be conditioned enough to start at the same weight?<

Because the odds that your hanger impacts the same areas, and in the same ways, as the Bib, are astronomical.

Bigger

Comment

Working...
                X