• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regarding shipping

Hi,

I have a few questions :

1. Do you ship to the middle east ?
    2. If so, how long does it take approximately ?
    3. Any issues with customs ?

mrplayer1984,

>1. Do you ship to the middle east ?<

We have, yes.

>2. If so, how long does it take approximately ?<

According to USPS, 7-10 days, Priority Mail.

>3. Any issues with customs ?<

I have no idea. You would need to check in your country.

Bigger

Comment

How is the packing ?
      also where can I see what the hanger looks like ?

Comment

mrplayer1984,

>How is the packing ?<

Plain brown box. Return address, BH Ltd. Nothing about penises.

>also where can I see what the hanger looks like ?<

bibhanger.com. Or the pictures section here.

Bigger

Comment

Hi,

I guess the Bib Starter would be the hanger for me if I'm correct ? I'm around 6.2" length x 4.7" girth.
          can I make the payment via PayPal ?

Comment

mrplayer1984,

>I guess the Bib Starter would be the hanger for me if I'm correct ? I'm around 6.2" length x 4.7" girth.<

Yes.

>can I make the payment via PayPal ?<

After you submit the order, we will invoice you through Paypal.

Bigger

Comment

Ok thanks.

Comment

Hi Bigger,

I placed my order, kindly have a look when you can.

Thanks

Comment

Hi,

I have completed my payment via paypal.

Comment

mrplayer1984,

>I have completed my payment via paypal.<

By chance, did you order a regular model?

If so, did you get the email that said you would be happier with a Starter?

Thanks,

Bigger

Comment

Hi Bigger,

I ordered the Starter model as recommended by you for my size. The email just stated it would be shipped today, I believe it was sent by Mrs. Bigger.

Comment

Hi Bigger,

I recieved my hanger today, thanks.
                        So to get started is there a user manual on bib hanger.com to learn how to wear it ?

Comment

Hi Bigger,

I tried wrapping, but it's difficult being uncircumcised. When I stretch my penis to wrap, theres a lot of skin so wrinkles form under wrap. What do you suggest ?

Comment

mrplayer1984,

>So to get started is there a user manual on bib hanger.com to learn how to wear it ?<

On the site where you ordered. Product Guide. Links on the left side of each page.

Did you get the NOS email with the stress progression?

>I tried wrapping, but it's difficult being uncircumcised. When I stretch my penis to wrap, theres a lot of skin so wrinkles form under wrap. What do you suggest ?<

Follow these instructions exactly:

You have a stretching hand, left or right, and a wrapping hand, left or right.

Stretch out the penis, grasping the head and pulling straight out. Then smooth the skin back toward the base. While still stretched out, start your wrap, pinning the leading edge of the wrap between your stretching fingers (middle finger and ring finger), and your shaft. Start between a half and 1.25 inches from the coronal ridge, depending on your size.

Make your first pass of wrap around, and then a second about an eighth inch down from the first. Many guys like a third close pass at the top. Then grasp those first passes of wrap and the shaft firmly with your wrapping hand, at the top of the passes, and transfer your stretching grip from the head, to those first passes of wrap, and continue the stretch.

Then grasp the loose skin, and tug it back toward the base, all around the shaft. This should pull out any wrinkled skin under those first passes of wrap.

While still stretching out the shaft, make another pass, perhaps a quarter to a half inch down from the original passes. Transfer your stretching grip to the top of the new pass of wrap, holding the wrap and shaft in tandem. Then again tug the skin back toward the base. Continue making passes and tugging the skin back toward the base. When you finish, the skin under the wrap should be wrinkle free.

Bigger

Comment

Hi Bigger,

Thanks for the detailed help but when I pull out and begin ky wrap, since I'm uncircumcised and the frenulum pulls the skin, there is a slight fold below the glans even if I am stretched out held by the glans. When I begin wrapping using your method then there is also some excess wrap over my glans (more like a hood). As I wrap around and down towards the base, if I pull excess skin down then the wrap gets loose. I can email you some pictures of my wrap as well as hanger positioning if it's alright with you.

Comment

Working...
                              X