How to adjust the teeth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to adjust the teeth

I'm slowly adding weight and I just reached 5.5lbs. Now the issue is I need to make sure the hanger is tight enough to hold the weight.
    The problem is i can't seem to figure out how not to hurt the skin at the bottom of my P when I need to make the hanger tight. I'm not talking about the teeth all the way at the bottom but the row right above it (see picture- red rectangle). If i adjust the hanger to be comfortable for that bottom area, it will become to big for my glan and it will slip through.
    please advice.

image0 (2).jpeg

hulala,

>I'm slowly adding weight and I just reached 5.5lbs. <

Do NOT add any more weight, until you learn to hang correctly.

>Now the issue is I need to make sure the hanger is tight enough to hold the weight.
    The problem is i can't seem to figure out how not to hurt the skin at the bottom of my P when I need to make the hanger tight. I'm not talking about the teeth all the way at the bottom but the row right above it (see picture- red rectangle). If i adjust the hanger to be comfortable for that bottom area, it will become to big for my glan and it will slip through.<

You need to send me the four technique pictures. Most likely, your WFG is not large enough, so you cannot move the bottom internal hex nut adjustments out far enough, to make the bottom gap larger than the top gap.

But I do not want to say that is the issue, without seeing it.

Bigger

Comment

lol i need to learn what 4 techniques are and what wfg means???

Comment

hulala,

>i need to learn what 4 techniques<

Four technique pictures.

I need four pictures only.

1. Wrapped bundle taken from the top of the shaft. Grasp the head and stretch out the shaft.

2. Bottom hex nut adjustments, taken from the bottom of the hanger.

3. Attachment point, hanger on, not tightened, taken from the top of the shaft.

4. Hanging pictures, taken from the top of the shaft. I must be able to see the head.

Please indicate the set in which the pictures were taken; 1st, 2nd, last, etc.

Be sure to detail any problems you are having, so that I can address them.

Be sure to attach the pictures to the email. Do NOT embed them.

>are and what wfg means???<

Wrapped flaccid girth. The number of passes of wrap in the attachment zone.

Bigger

Comment

Originally posted by Bib View Post
          hulala,

>i need to learn what 4 techniques<

Four technique pictures.

I need four pictures only.

1. Wrapped bundle taken from the top of the shaft. Grasp the head and stretch out the shaft.

2. Bottom hex nut adjustments, taken from the bottom of the hanger.

3. Attachment point, hanger on, not tightened, taken from the top of the shaft.

4. Hanging pictures, taken from the top of the shaft. I must be able to see the head.

Please indicate the set in which the pictures were taken; 1st, 2nd, last, etc.

Be sure to detail any problems you are having, so that I can address them.

Be sure to attach the pictures to the email. Do NOT embed them.

>are and what wfg means???<

Wrapped flaccid girth. The number of passes of wrap in the attachment zone.

Bigger
          Let me try to figure that out by myself first and then i'll reach out. I use the memory foam tube instead of wrap so stretch out the shaft, pull the skin back and clamp the hanger is pretty straight forward.
          Last edited by hulala; 01-26-2020, 05:19 AM.

Comment

hulala,

>Let me try to figure that out by myself first and then i'll reach out. I use the memory foam tube instead of wrap so stretch out the shaft, pull the skin back and clamp the hanger is pretty straight forward.<

Anything with "foam" in the name is not going to work. The wrapped bundle cannot be bulky.

That is most likely your problem.

Bigger

Comment

Originally posted by Bib View Post
              hulala,

>Let me try to figure that out by myself first and then i'll reach out. I use the memory foam tube instead of wrap so stretch out the shaft, pull the skin back and clamp the hanger is pretty straight forward.<

Anything with "foam" in the name is not going to work. The wrapped bundle cannot be bulky.

That is most likely your problem.

Bigger
              i sent you an email, it is not the same kind of foam from homedepot which is thick and bulky like you said, i use the memory foam from X4 extender which is extremely soft and thin. BTW i sent you an email, i believe I may know the cause of the issue.

Comment

hulala,

Why in the hell are you emailing me, when you have a thread here?

>i sent you an email, it is not the same kind of foam from homedepot which is thick and bulky like you said, i use the memory foam from X4 extender which is extremely soft and thin. <

OK, I guarantee you, the hanger was not designed to be used with any kind of foam. The best wrap I know of is Tband. I cannot help you with any other wrap.

>BTW i sent you an email, i believe I may know the cause of the issue.<

Here was my answer:

>I believe the reason is because while my erect length is 5.7 and 4.5 in girth, my flaccid size is small NBPFL 3.4 and flaccid girth 1.4. <

Does not matter. Guys smaller than you can do this.

>And because of the small girth size when flaccid, I do need to have the upper teeth fully meshed (i mean no more room to make it tider) and the bottom teeth also have to be very close in order to avoid slippage, and that would hurt of course.<

So you need more WFG. More passes of wrap in the hanger attachment zone, so you can move the bottom internal adjustment hex nuts out. You need enough WFG to make the bottom gap larger than the top gap.

>your thought?<

Every good wrapped bundle should have these characteristics:

Enough wrapped shaft to attach the hanger at least a quarter inch behind the leading edge of the wrap, as seen from the side, midline of the shaft.

If possible, enough wrapped shaft to tape the last pass BEHIND the hanger attachment area.

ONE pass of wrap at the top, toward the head, then drop back an eighth inch for the next pass, then another eighth inch for the next. This is to prevent a hard edge of wrap pushing against the nerve bundle, on top of the shaft, behind the head.

Then enough wrapped girth, so that you can make the bottom gap larger than the top gap, when the hanger is very tight. Top teeth almost to slightly meshed.

Next, the first passes of wrap need to be passive, with little tension on them. Then, you pull more tension on the later passes, where the hanger attaches, to make a solid, stable bundle. This effectively collects the skin, and prevents pinching.

Use the least amount of wrap, possible , at the attachment point, to meet those criteria. But cut your wrap longer, to go through the trial and error process of seeing how many passes of wrap you need in the attachment zone. Also, you can wrap any excess behind the hanger attachment area.

Bigger

Comment

hulala,

Another freaking email you sent me:

>sometime still have issue with the skin pulling back, even though i pull it all the way back when the hang clamp on, i test pull the clamp forward it still feels like it pulling the skin forward.<

I have no idea what any of that means.

>any tip or trick to make it consistent ?<

Do it the same way every time.

Bigger

Comment

Working...
                  X