starter hanger refurbish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• starter hanger refurbish

I've had my starter since Jan 2017. I've read somewhere that bib will refurbish but I cant find any details on that. That said I'm considering the Hardcore version. Maybe I should order that and hold onto the starter for now. I use silicone tubing and it worked great when the padding was new.
    With cost and shipping I could simply buy the Hardcore. I did email Bib, but I thought I'd add my question gf ere since I couldn't find it.

Willpwr,

>I'm writing to ask if you do refurbish the starter hanger. I've had your product for a little over 3 years. The padding has become hard and slippery. <

I do fix hangers. But it sounds like yours is doing what it is supposed to do.

Over time, the padding is designed to become harder, so that it can grip better. OF course, this is after a guy has learned to hang, and conditioned soft tissues.

As far as slippery, I do not know what that means. You tighten enough to grasp the internals. So the surface of the padding should not be an issue. You should be able to put Vaseline on the hanger pads, and it still work.

>I'd be willing to discuss moving to the hardcore. I use silicone tubing to protect skin and I'm good with the cost of buying it. I mean it is my penis.<

I have never used silicone tubing. The hangers were all designed to be used with wrap. Theraband.

>Please let me know if you can refurbish. If you don't let me know if removing the padding is going to make it exactly like hardcore hanger. <

Removing the padding is a really bad idea. It changes the contours of the hanger. Guys who have done it in the long past have reported fairly severe discomfort.

Bigger

Comment

Thank you. I sent an email to you. I got pretty good at wrapping but I found the silicone tubing to be more comfortable for me and certainly capable of hanging 20-30 min sets 5 times a day if not more. So the convienence and comfort really helped. Thanks again for the excellent support and resources.

Comment

willpwr67,

>I got pretty good at wrapping but I found the silicone tubing to be more comfortable for me and certainly capable of hanging 20-30 min sets 5 times a day if not more.<

Please limit sets to no more than 20 minutes.

Bigger

Comment

Working...
        X