Delivery times Covid-19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delivery times Covid-19

Hi all, wanting to order my first hanger, just wondering if anyone has ordered one recently and how long it took with all the virus kicking about delaying things? I currently live in Vietnam. Ordering the starter. Any info would be handy.

BananaMan,

>Hi all, wanting to order my first hanger, just wondering if anyone has ordered one recently and how long it took with all the virus kicking about delaying things? I currently live in Vietnam. Ordering the starter. Any info would be handy.<

Thanks for the question.

Everything is fine for getting them shipped. Except we cannot ship on Saturdays right now. Next week, they will go out on Monday, Wednesday, and probably Friday.

Thanks again,

Bigger

Comment

Bib,

Sweet, order placed, waiting for the the email to pay.

Thanks for the response.

Simon

Comment

Bib order paid for. Anything you would recommend to do while waiting for my order. I plan to do a fully public post with pictures from start to I stop. I'll start with SD as I currently work 8-10hrs a day standing from home and can't do btc as I work over Webcam and can't be reclined.

Comment

BananaMan,

>Anything you would recommend to do while waiting for my order. <

Read the product guide. Then when you get the hanger, read it again. The NOS email will have the stress progression, and a few tips.

Then, read the Basics section, and as much of the rest of the forum as you can. A good bit of the hangers section is repetitive.

>I plan to do a fully public post with pictures from start to I stop. <

Then start your thread in the pictures section.

>I'll start with SD as I currently work 8-10hrs a day standing from home and can't do btc as I work over Webcam and can't be reclined.<

OK, but if you have a good bit of potential for gains from lig stretch, you will want to do BTC.

Bigger

Comment

Bib

>
            Read the product guide. Then when you get the hanger, read it again. The NOS email will have the stress progression, and a few tips.

Then, read the Basics section, and as much of the rest of the forum as you can. A good bit of the hangers section is repetitive.<

okay, will do.

>OK, but if you have a good bit of potential for gains from lig stretch, you will want to do BTC.<

okay thank you, have you ever heard of someone making something so they could get a similar angle of btc while standing? Would something like this work? Obviously not a true btc but it would get a greater angle the SD. Or am I missing something.

/bananaman
            Attached Files
            Last edited by BananaMan; 03-29-2020, 02:29 AM.

Comment

BananaMan,

>have you ever heard of someone making something so they could get a similar angle of btc while standing? Would something like this work? Obviously not a true btc but it would get a greater angle the SD. Or am I missing something.<

Yes. Over the years, guys have tried many different methods of hanging BTC while standing or sitting upright. To my knowledge, none have been successful for long term use. They just disappear.

Light weights would not work for lig stretch. Heavy weight use will not work with legs together. I do not know of a way to hang at the BTC angle, without opening the legs.

Bigger

Comment

Bigger

>Yes. Over the years, guys have tried many different methods of hanging BTC while standing or sitting upright. To my knowledge, none have been successful for long term use. They just disappear.

Light weights would not work for lig stretch. Heavy weight use will not work with legs together. I do not know of a way to hang at the BTC angle, without opening the legs.<

I see, I figure because the weight would be constantly pulling you back, it would be tiring on the legs. Thank you for the feedback.

Bananaman

Comment

Bigger,

I know that true btc is the best way. With my current situtaion I want to find a comprise as I work 10hrs a day (standing) and 4 hrs (sitting) so it seems smarter to try and find a way to hang in the standing time. I believe the loses of angle that I lose from not doing BTC I can make up with the extra time hanging while working.
                  The way I see my options;
                  Hang after work btc = 2hrs would be the max as that leaves me 8hrs to sleep, eat and live. (not sustainable long term)
                  Hang altered btc = 6-8hrs while working.
                  Your thoughts on this?

Thinking something like this, can either be made to standing height or seating (undecided yet) as I need to be upright while I work.

Would love to know your thoughts

/BananaMan
                  Attached Files

Comment

BananaMan,

>I know that true btc is the best way. With my current situtaion I want to find a comprise as I work 10hrs a day (standing) and 4 hrs (sitting) so it seems smarter to try and find a way to hang in the standing time.<

No. Four hours per day BTC would be great.

>I believe the loses of angle that I lose from not doing BTC I can make up with the extra time hanging while working.<

No.

>Your thoughts on this?<

Hang BTC as much as you can, if you have potential for gains from lig stretch. Hopefully a couple hours per day. Then if you want to, and can consistently hang more sets SD, that is fine. But be consistent. About the same sets every day.

>Thinking something like this, can either be made to standing height or seating (undecided yet) as I need to be upright while I work.<

I always hung while sitting in an executive type office chair, height adjustable, and it reclines.

For BTC, I turned my chair to the side of my desk, right hand toward the desk, phone, laptop, mouse, everything I needed within easy reach. Butt over the front edge of the chair, pelvis almost parallel to the floor. Feet in another chair in front of my office chair. For typing, I would put my keyboard in my lap. I still type that way. Doing it right now.

Bigger

Comment

Bigger

>No. Four hours per day BTC would be great.<
                      Okay thank, I'll stick to SD for now then, can't hang btc while working as I am a teacher with an active Webcam open so can't be reclined.

>I always hung while sitting in an executive type office chair, height adjustable, and it reclines.

For BTC, I turned my chair to the side of my desk, right hand toward the desk, phone, laptop, mouse, everything I needed within easy reach. Butt over the front edge of the chair, pelvis almost parallel to the floor. Feet in another chair in front of my office chair. For typing, I would put my keyboard in my lap. I still type that way. Doing it right now.<

Thanks for the ideas and feedback, I'll have to stick to SD for now and try to figure out how to squeeze btc in after work consistently. Even when I'm seated I still have an active Webcam open so can't be reclined.

/BananaMan

Comment

BananaMan,

>Okay thank, I'll stick to SD for now then, can't hang btc while working as I am a teacher with an active Webcam open so can't be reclined.<

You cannot hang while teaching. No way. Sets can be no more than 20 minutes. Then you rest for ten. During that time, you must restore circulation to the head and upper shaft.

Forget this idea.

>Thanks for the ideas and feedback, I'll have to stick to SD for now and try to figure out how to squeeze btc in after work consistently. Even when I'm seated I still have an active Webcam open so can't be reclined.<

You need to be able to hang consistently, same number of sets, without worrying about a web cam.

Bigger

Comment

Working...
                        X