Vet PEer product advice question(s)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vet PEer product advice question(s)

Hi Bib heard of you for a long time, honor to write to you.

Being doing PE on and off...more on than off for the last 15 years.

I have been pretty much only on Thunderspalce. I have done pretty much everything there is to do.
    The last thing I had tried was hanging and I started with Vac hanging as it "seemed" to be better for stretching the center and not the skin. I did 2 hours everyday and got results..but I find now I cannot commit that time..and am experimenting with other methods. I find the Vac hanger to be to painful at higher weights and to slip far faaar too often. I am well versed in how to adapt the product and test for myself but I have never used a Bib hanger, but look forward to it. I assume I should just get a straight standard Bib hanger and work from there, but I want to buy once and not have to buy loads of things all the time as I am not in America. I hope you might steer me towards a sensible buy if possible. Just waiting for a reply on this to buy.

P.S are 1 or two sessions of 20min enough to gain..over the period of many years.. this with Jelqing. I have gained much over time and still do but you are the expert in hanging. If I keep adding weight or milk every sweet spot.?

Anyway I hope that email is understandable

Kind regards and respect.

Ireland

Ireland8x6,

>I assume I should just get a straight standard Bib hanger and work from there, but I want to buy once and not have to buy loads of things all the time as I am not in America. I hope you might steer me towards a sensible buy if possible. Just waiting for a reply on this to buy.<

Are your measures already 8x6? If so, the regular would be OK. But I generally recommend the Starter when possible, because it is easier to learn to use, and gives more attachment and adjustment options.

>P.S are 1 or two sessions of 20min enough to gain..over the period of many years..<

No. You might gain, but it would most probably not be significant. You must challenge the collagenous tissues that restrain an erection, actually breaking the loci within the ligs and/or tunica. It takes significant stress, weight over time. Guys that make good gains have generally hung at least ten hours each week. 4-5 twenty minute sets, every single day.

>this with Jelqing.<

I recommend 10-20 minutes of LIGHT jelqing, after every hanging session, in order to restore full circulation. That is it. No heavy girth work while hanging for length gains.

>I have gained much over time and still do but you are the expert in hanging. If I keep adding weight or milk every sweet spot.?<

Not sure what you are asking.

Bigger

Comment

>Are your measures already 8x6? If so, the regular would be OK. But I generally recommend the Starter when possible, because it is easier to learn to use, and gives more attachment and adjustment options.<

8.5x6 erect, is that still okay..I notice you mention 6 girth..this must be erect right? I think I will go with the regular + Terraband as I am patient and have learned to trouble shoot these things over the years. As long as girth is okay to use regular? Is the starter bascailly the same as the regular...I just want a kind of one time buy if you get me.

>No. You might gain, but it would most probably not be significant. You must challenge the collagenous tissues that restrain an erection, actually breaking the loci within the ligs and/or tunica. It takes significant stress, weight over time. Guys that make good gains have generally hung at least ten hours each week. 4-5 twenty minute sets, every single day.<

I had 8.5" high with extender etc (started at about 7").. then lost 0.5 at least. Then with vac hanger got to 8.7" (highest) then due to stopping lost some of that. This was with 14 hours per week. My life now and for the next while will not allow for that commitment. So I will have to experiment myself and hope a life time of it will lead to some gains. Which I am prepared to do.
      If I gained even a small amount over a few years I will be happy. Just cant stand the Vachanger anymore. I have been doing 1-2 20 min jelq sessions again after years of not doing wet jelqs and to my surprise the girth gains are coming. But your advice is noted on trying to gain girth and length..

>I recommend 10-20 minutes of LIGHT jelqing, after every hanging session, in order to restore full circulation. That is it. No heavy girth work while hanging for length gains.<

Yes I read you saying this, understood

>Not sure what you are asking.<

I think you answered it.

Thank you for your patience, money is a bit tight at the moment so I greatly appreciate the time you are giving to answer this

Comment

Ireland8x6,

>8.5x6 erect, is that still okay..<

Yes.

>I notice you mention 6 girth..this must be erect right? <

Yes.

>I think I will go with the regular + Terraband as I am patient and have learned to trouble shoot these things over the years. As long as girth is okay to use regular?<

Yes.

>Is the starter bascailly the same as the regular.<

Works the same. But size is really different.

>..I just want a kind of one time buy if you get me.<

I do. As long as you do not do any heavy girth work, you could use the Starter till you reach your length goals.

>My life now and for the next while will not allow for that commitment.<

So why not just wait until you can make that commitment?

>So I will have to experiment myself and hope a life time of it will lead to some gains. Which I am prepared to do.<

One set a day is most likely going to be a waste of time. Why not one set a month? Or year? It takes regular significant stress, to create fatigue, to create the deformation of collagenous tissues, that leads to gains.

I would be fine selling you a hanger. But there is no sense in your getting one, if you cannot be consistent, and dedicated.

>I have been doing 1-2 20 min jelq sessions again after years of not doing wet jelqs and to my surprise the girth gains are coming. But your advice is noted on trying to gain girth and length..<

Exactly. I would put that time into hanging.

If money and time are tight right now, you should just put this off.

Bigger

Comment

Ive had periods of my life with 4 hours a day extending got great gains periods of 2 hours hanging great gains. Ive been consistent and dedicated and suffered through a lot of pain. When I can commit that time again might never come, so I would prefer to work away with something that can hold weight and wont slip and I will enjoy my time, as opposed to the Vac hanger. I was at 19-20 lbs. and it simply would not handle that very well and was reallllly uncomfortable at times.

You mention size is the difference between starter & regular. is the max weight capacity different? What does the difference in the price account for?

>Exactly. I would put that time into hanging.<

I probably will. 40 min a day for a few years I am interested to see what will happen. I am happy with -Cement my gains + make small gains + become familiar with the hanger so I can hit the ground running when I do have more time. Can

If I keep increasing in weight will this eventually help or hinder gains. I am familiar with that term shotgunning.

Comment

Ireland8x6,

>You mention size is the difference between starter & regular. is the max weight capacity different?<

The Starter is 1.75 inches long. The regular is 3 inches long. The regular is about a quarter inch taller. Might not sounds like much, but it is. Big difference.

When the regular is used correctly, it can hold more weight because of the larger surface area. But it is much easier to use the Starter correctly, than the regular. When the Starter is used correctly, it can hold more weight than the regular used incorrectly. It takes more time to tighten the regular sufficiently.

>What does the difference in the price account for?<

The regular takes more time to make. Also more materials.

>If I keep increasing in weight will this eventually help or hinder gains.<

Not sure of the question. You want to reach fatigue early in your sessions, and ride the fatigue throughout. The numbers on the weight plates do not matter, except to use the correct amount to create fatigue. When you do this, you create deformations in the collagenous tissues that restrain your erection. Do it enough, and you measure a gain.

The issue with limited time is that you do not provide enough deformation. Then, your body has more time, more opportunity, to heal back stronger.

>I am familiar with that term shotgunning.<

A shotgun approach is hanging at a lot of different angles, or using different techniques, all in one time period. Most of the time, guys will not sufficiently deform any of the tissues that restrain an erection, because they do not spend enough time where it matters.

Bigger

Comment

[QUOTE=Bib;n64718]Ireland8x6,

The Starter is 1.75 inches long. The regular is 3 inches long. The regular is about a quarter inch taller. Might not sounds like much, but it is. Big difference.

When the regular is used correctly, it can hold more weight because of the larger surface area. But it is much easier to use the Starter correctly, than the regular. When the Starter is used correctly, it can hold more weight than the regular used incorrectly. It takes more time to tighten the regular sufficiently.

>I will chance the regular I think. Had I only started P.E or hanging I would get the starter<

Not sure of the question. You want to reach fatigue early in your sessions, and ride the fatigue throughout. The numbers on the weight plates do not matter, except to use the correct amount to create fatigue. When you do this, you create deformations in the collagenous tissues that restrain your erection. Do it enough, and you measure a gain.

The issue with limited time is that you do not provide enough deformation. Then, your body has more time, more opportunity, to heal back stronger.

>Yes understoood this was how I made my hanging gains<

A shotgun approach is hanging at a lot of different angles, or using different techniques, all in one time period. Most of the time, guys will not sufficiently deform any of the tissues that restrain an erection, because they do not spend enough time where it matters.7

>Yes I meant by that, that I knew it was not a very good approach<

SO last thing(s)...

1) what are your quick thoughts on tunica stretching? Can this respond with less time compared to ligs.?

2) I remember being on Thunders when I was 14 wishing I knew all this stuff, but now a science graduated in human physiology I was wondering when you say this >"actually breaking the loci within the ligs and/or tunica. It takes significant stress, weight over time"<. Do you know of the source of this knowledge where I might read about it? I have no doubt that whether this is the mechanism or not, believing as though it were true bares a good result...But would love to know more/go deeper on the subject

Comment

Ireland8x6,

>1) what are your quick thoughts on tunica stretching? Can this respond with less time compared to ligs.?<

No. Tunica stretch is much tougher than stretching ligament, because the material is tougher, and there is more of it to deform, to measure a gain.

This is why you must stretch out the ligs fully, before you attempt tunica work. You do not want the ligs in the way at all, so that you can stress the full tunica at one time.

>2) I remember being on Thunders when I was 14 wishing I knew all this stuff, but now a science graduated in human physiology I was wondering when you say this >"actually breaking the loci within the ligs and/or tunica. It takes significant stress, weight over time"<. Do you know of the source of this knowledge where I might read about it? I have no doubt that whether this is the mechanism or not, believing as though it were true bares a good result...But would love to know more/go deeper on the subject<

All you have to do is research damage, stretching and healing in collagenous tissue, especially the ligaments. All of this, concerning the human body, has been well researched for decades. I am really surprised you did not cover it in a human physiology course.

Bigger

Comment

>No. Tunica stretch is much tougher than stretching ligament, because the material is tougher, and there is more of it to deform, to measure a gain.

This is why you must stretch out the ligs fully, before you attempt tunica work. You do not want the ligs in the way at all, so that you can stress the full tunica at one time.<

Ahh okay good to know. I had worried that I had stretched the ligs maximally in my last hanging outing...and when I used to do extending 4 hours a day.

I shall buy over on your site I live in Ireland will that be okay for delivery at this time?

>All you have to do is research damage, stretching and healing in collagenous tissue, especially the ligaments. All of this, concerning the human body, has been well researched for decades. I am really surprised you did not cover it in a human physiology course<

Hmm perhaps you are thinking of Physiotherapy. I would have loved to know and was always on the look out for information regarding collagenous tissue stretching ability, but human physiology is more interested in kidney function at least currently in Kidney/Heart/Brain/Nerve function Glucose/Sodium/mmagnesium/Calciaum/H2O transportation exercise physiology Cell signalling cell biology, biochemsty, experiment design, Neuro science..and so many other things really. Testing loads on Ligaments is not much of it really, but would be a good motivation for study.. Also are Ligaments not bone to bone, while Tendons are muscle to bone. But what is penis to bone and why is it a ligament.? Anyway if you remember exact articles or papers I would love to read. But I will try find based on what you mentioned.

Thank you very much Bib.

Comment

Ireland8x6,

>I shall buy over on your site I live in Ireland will that be okay for delivery at this time?<

It seems to take a bit longer to get to Europe, especially eastern Europe. But it does get there. I guess it is lack of plane flights. Do not really know.

>Hmm perhaps you are thinking of Physiotherapy. I would have loved to know and was always on the look out for information regarding collagenous tissue stretching ability, but human physiology is more interested in kidney function at least currently in Kidney/Heart/Brain/Nerve function Glucose/Sodium/mmagnesium/Calciaum/H2O transportation exercise physiology Cell signalling cell biology, biochemsty, experiment design, Neuro science..and so many other things really.<

Wow. Interesting to know. When I was taking the courses, so many years ago, we went through the entire skeletal system, including all attachments. My son got his PhD in the last few years, and he went through all of it as well.

>Testing loads on Ligaments is not much of it really, but would be a good motivation for study.. <

Most questions have been answered exhaustively. Especially as applies to sports medicine and exercise physiology.

>Also are Ligaments not bone to bone, while Tendons are muscle to bone. But what is penis to bone and why is it a ligament.?<

Yes, that is a question that does not have a lot of good answers. The suspensory ligs attach to the pubic bone, then to the tunica. So bone to other collagenous tissues. So do the tri ligs. The fundiform ligs attach to the pubic bone, then around the tunica, then attach to the interior midline of the scrotum.

So they are surely not tendons, and I suppose early researches just lumped them in with ligaments as closest to the description.

>Anyway if you remember exact articles or papers I would love to read. But I will try find based on what you mentioned.<

I do not know what is currently available, as far as publications. But there is a great deal of information on penis collagenous tissues. Just do the search I described above.

Bigger

Comment

Hi Bib

Thank you for the comments in this thread. Did your son do his doctorate in Physiotherapy, or physiology? were your own studies in Physiotherapy or physiology?

I have just ordered the Bibhanger. I am ordering from Ireland so chose the Visa /debit/ credit option. It states that I will get an invoice, but will I be able to pay by entering my credit card details etc? Or how will it go from there?

Ireland

Comment

Ireland8x6,

>Thank you for the comments in this thread. Did your son do his doctorate in Physiotherapy, or physiology?<

I believe it is simply exercise science which includes a multitude of regimens.

>were your own studies in Physiotherapy or physiology?<

Biomedical Science.

>I have just ordered the Bibhanger. I am ordering from Ireland so chose the Visa /debit/ credit option. It states that I will get an invoice, but will I be able to pay by entering my credit card details etc? Or how will it go from there?<

You will be invoiced through Paypal. My wife does them a couple times each day. Then follow the invoice instructions to use your CC.

Bigger

Comment

Ah okay thank you for answering that.

Would it be possible for you to link me any studies on stretching connective tissue and I will follow the bread crumbs from there

Also thank you I have just paid for the Hanger and Can't wait to get back in it. I had been doing girth for a bit there but only a modest amount gain. And for the last month nothing...do you belive in de-conditioning as was spoken on thundesplace. Dose a long break ever help

Looking forward to a dedicated program now and hopefully finally get over 9 finally.

Comment

Ireland8x6,

>Would it be possible for you to link me any studies on stretching connective tissue and I will follow the bread crumbs from there<

It has been over 20 years since I researched all of that. I have nothing bookmarked.

>Also thank you I have just paid for the Hanger and Can't wait to get back in it. I had been doing girth for a bit there but only a modest amount gain. And for the last month nothing...do you belive in de-conditioning as was spoken on thundesplace. Dose a long break ever help<

Collagenous tissues will return to stasis after 6 weeks. But that does not mean they become that much easier to stretch. If a good bit of deformation occurred previously, then the fibers will be more inclined to resist in concert. Although they will no longer be as thick overall.

Bigger

Comment

>It has been over 20 years since I researched all of that. I have nothing bookmarked.<

Ah Okay I understand. Could you hazord a guess at a search I might do on pubmed or other areas. If not it's fine
                              >Collagenous tissues will return to stasis after 6 weeks. But that does not mean they become that much easier to stretch. If a good bit of deformation occurred previously, then the fibers will be more inclined to resist in concert. Although they will no longer be as thick overall.<

It is strange that then when we stretch say in the case of yoga the flexibility comes back more easily, perhaps the parallels with stretching other body parts fade with time. And It is easier to out more stress in other body parts.

Comment

Working...
                              X