No announcement yet.

Vet PEer product advice question(s)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

>Yes. What did you list your girth on the order form? If that is what it was, you should have received an email recommending the Starter. You have a double tough job trying to learn to hang correctly with a regular, with that girth.<

I see, yes I did get that email, ...I think my issue with it was that.the starter was limited to 20lbs? I think that is why I wanted the regular as I could have room to put more weight on as over the years my penis has become tough. I was worried that there would be no point in hanging and not being able to add enough weight to make changes. But if if it's not suited then it would explain my frustrating issue.

Tried it again there and I feel like the tighter I make it the more the inner penis just wants to go through the middle of the hanger and so all the pressure is on the skin and back of the head. I suppose I shall have to order the starter. And get back at it.

>If you are hanging correctly, hanging to and past the margin, then that alone will reduce blood flow. That is why sets should be limited to 20 minutes. If you only hung a little weight, then sure, you could hang for longer. But what would be the point? <

I was not suggesting that of course. I just mean the pressure one requires to grip the internals seems to beat venous/aterial pressure and so occludes the blood vessels. At that pressure I could see one grabbing the internals enough. I can't see how you would know blood flow can go through without fMRI. But of course I don't have experience so I will just go with you on it.

>What does that show that pictures cannot? It shows absolutely nothing about good technique. THAT video is a prime example of the problems with videos. Any guy that can read and comprehend, can get a lot more useful information here.<

I belive seeing it move in 3d space can help some people. I think all are not equal on comprehending written instructions and static pictures. Although I got all other PE devices easily enough, maybe because of video and gained tons. It's my problem I suppose.

Comment

Ireland8x6,

I see, yes I> did get that email, ...I think my issue with it was that.the starter was limited to 20lbs? <

No idea where you read that. I have guys regularly hanging over 50 lbs. The most I have heard of recently is 66 lbs.

>I was not suggesting that of course. I just mean the pressure one requires to grip the internals seems to beat venous/aterial pressure and so occludes the blood vessels. At that pressure I could see one grabbing the internals enough. I can't see how you would know blood flow can go through without fMRI. But of course I don't have experience so I will just go with you on it.<

Well, you could read many of the threads in the hangers section, with guys writing about the head filling with blood at low weights. Inflow is obviously not fully restricted. If the dorsal vein is in the top blood channel, outflow will not be fully restricted. The point is, even hanging to and past the margin WILL restrict blood flow. So sets should be limited to 20 minutes. Again, if you are not stretching past the margin, there is no reason to hang.

>I belive seeing it move in 3d space can help some people. I think all are not equal on comprehending written instructions and static pictures.<

That is because guys train themselves to only learn visually. It is a huge problem in this country, with the advent of the internet, that people can no longer form pictures in their minds, from the written word. It is not just you.

>Although I got all other PE devices easily enough, maybe because of video and gained tons.<

In this thread, I thought you wrote that you had a tough time learning to use your vac hanger?

Bigger

Comment

>No idea where you read that. I have guys regularly hanging over 50 lbs. The most I have heard of recently is 66 lbs.<

Ahhh well this is GREAT news. I think I thought that form the start, I read back there and I must have just thought that some how. Or read it somewhere incorrectly.. I guess I unfortunately I will have to buy that also but at least then I stand more of a chance. My wrapped Flaccid with was not great..

>Well, you could read many of the threads in the hangers section, with guys writing about the head filling with blood at low weights. Inflow is obviously not fully restricted. If the dorsal vein is in the top blood channel, outflow will not be fully restricted. The point is, even hanging to and past the margin WILL restrict blood flow. So sets should be limited to 20 minutes. Again, if you are not stretching past the margin, there is no reason to hang.<

​​​​​​But I agree with all that. I just mean with the combined pressure there I would be shocked if blood flow occured. But the set limits mean it dosent matter. So that's great.

>That is because guys train themselves to only learn visually. It is a huge problem in this country, with the advent of the internet, that people can no longer form pictures in their minds, from the written word. It is not just you.<

Yes that is true, humans learn much better on average from visual things as reading is very recent in out history. I am also mildly dyslexic and when younger had issue reading.. collage helped me learn from reading more efficiently. But I could be in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu class or MMA class and see a move done once and have it. While I notice others would need to see it a lot. What ever that means. Haha

>In this thread, I thought you wrote that you had a tough time learning to use your vac hanger?<

Not initially, to get off the ground there was a video with it that was quite helpful... But then yes later I would have to go through many things and learn differnt ways to do things that suited me compared to others to get good grips at higher weights. I think it is good but with slippage, parts, and a weight ceiling the Vac is not good enough. 2 hours for 6 months yeilded 0.7 of an inch which was mostly regained length from extender times (I did not take maintenance seriously enough)

I tried again there and I've phots of the setup. I don't think it go tighter and it was almost there but when used my arm to simulate weight the center of the penis feels like it is being sucked up in the hanger. Anyway. I will practice wrapping and playing with things but shall order and wait for the starter I guess.

Thank you bib

Comment

Ireland8x6,

>I tried again there and I've phots of the setup. I don't think it go tighter and it was almost there but when used my arm to simulate weight the center of the penis feels like it is being sucked up in the hanger.<

Do you mean you did not have enough top gap to tighten more? IF so, then you either need more passes of wrap in the attachment zone, or you need to move the bottom internal hex nut adjustments in some.

>Anyway. I will practice wrapping and playing with things but shall order and wait for the starter I guess.<

Before you order the Starter, you should at least try the four technique pictures. I may be able to get you going.

Bigger

Comment

You are a kind man Bib.
            >Do you mean you did not have enough top gap to tighten more? IF so, then you either need more passes of wrap in the attachment zone, or you need to move the bottom internal hex nut adjustments in some.<

Yes I think that is the case so we are getting close perhaps.. I think the top gap had a bit more in it, so that's a plus.
            I only have one layer of theraband, so you are saying I can pass that area again after I clear the bottom of the attachment site? Or I would do more passes as I go down before moving lower on the penis?. Or would using a material wrap be an idea. The last try I felt very close to something I must say.

>Before you order the Starter, you should at least try the four technique pictures. I may be able to get you going.<

Again thank you. I will send them after work, and check if they are correct.

Ireland

Comment

Ireland8x6,

>I only have one layer of theraband, <

That is most likely your problem. Your WFG is way too small.

>so you are saying I can pass that area again after I clear the bottom of the attachment site? Or I would do more passes as I go down before moving lower on the penis?.<

You simply make more passes in the hanger attachment zone, as you are spiraling down.

Every good wrapped bundle should have these characteristics:

Enough wrapped shaft to attach the hanger at least a quarter inch behind the leading edge of the wrap, as seen from the side, midline of the shaft.

If possible, enough wrapped shaft to tape the last pass BEHIND the hanger attachment area.

ONE pass of wrap at the top, toward the head, then drop back an eighth inch for the next pass, then another eighth inch for the next. This is to prevent a hard edge of wrap pushing against the nerve bundle, on top of the shaft, behind the head.

Then enough wrapped girth, so that you can make the bottom gap larger than the top gap, when the hanger is very tight. Top teeth almost to slightly meshed.

Next, the first passes of wrap need to be passive, with little tension on them. Then, you pull more tension on the later passes, where the hanger attaches, to make a solid, stable bundle. This effectively collects the skin, and prevents pinching.

Use the least amount of wrap, possible , at the attachment point, to meet those criteria. But cut your wrap longer, to go through the trial and error process of seeing how many passes of wrap you need in the attachment zone. Also, you can wrap any excess behind the hanger attachment area.

>Or would using a material wrap be an idea. The last try I felt very close to something I must say.<

You can experiment with a cloth underwrap if you wish. I used one when my skin was irritated.

Bigger

Comment

Hi Bib.

Was not sure what was needed for the photos but maybe you can get a fair bit of an idea from these

Comment

Ireland8x6,

>Was not sure what was needed for the photos but maybe you can get a fair bit of an idea from these<

You can only post pics in the pictures section. Start a new thread there.

I need four pictures only.

1. Wrapped bundle taken from the top of the shaft. Grasp the head and stretch out the shaft.

2. Bottom hex nut adjustments, taken from the bottom of the hanger.

3. Attachment point, hanger on, not tightened, taken from the top of the shaft.

4. Hanging pictures, taken from the top of the shaft. I must be able to see the head.

Please indicate the set in which the pictures were taken; 1st, 2nd, last, etc.

Be sure to detail any problems you are having, so that I can address them.

Tell me the comfort level.

Bigger

Comment

Hi Bib,

Just sent over some pictures, I hope they are ok. Still feel as though when I tighten the hanger my penis is trying to retract into the hanger.

Also I am not sure if I am to put my questions and observations here or in the picture section.

Kind regards

Ireland8x6

Comment

Working...
                    X