Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Time using Hanger. Safety Question unscrewing bolt. Heating Question

Hey everyone,
    I bought this starter hanger recently and have been reading the product guide repeatedly to ensure I don't mess up.
    I have a quick question. Am I supposed to unscrew the top bolt. I've loosened it to the end and I still cannot get my penis in through the gap. Even though I am well within the bounds of the starter device. So am I supposed to unscrew the top completely on the BIb starter version.

Not sure if this is the right place for this next question but is this product https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/...?ie=UTF8&psc=1 a good method to warm up. I can't find a cheap lamp with a good delivery time so I'm thinking of using this.

newguy,

>I have a quick question. Am I supposed to unscrew the top bolt. I've loosened it to the end and I still cannot get my penis in through the gap.<

You must open the hanger. So you screw the top bolt wing nut all the way out to the stop. Then you lift up the top bolt, and open the hanger. Then you put your wrapped shaft on the bottom teeth and close the hanger. Then put the top bolt back in the groove and seat the double washer in the washer well.

Now, you will need to adjust your two bottom internal adjustment hex nuts. That depends on your WFG, wrapped flaccid girth. It is a trial and error process.

>Not sure if this is the right place for this next question but is this product https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/...?ie=UTF8&psc=1 a good method to warm up. I can't find a cheap lamp with a good delivery time so I'm thinking of using this.<

I have never used it, so I cannot comment. I used a microwave heated rice sock.

Bigger

Comment

Originally posted by Bib View Post
      newguy,

>I have a quick question. Am I supposed to unscrew the top bolt. I've loosened it to the end and I still cannot get my penis in through the gap.<

You must open the hanger. So you screw the top bolt wing nut all the way out to the stop. Then you lift up the top bolt, and open the hanger. Then you put your wrapped shaft on the bottom teeth and close the hanger. Then put the top bolt back in the groove and seat the double washer in the washer well.

Now, you will need to adjust your two bottom internal adjustment hex nuts. That depends on your WFG, wrapped flaccid girth. It is a trial and error process.

>Not sure if this is the right place for this next question but is this product https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/...?ie=UTF8&psc=1 a good method to warm up. I can't find a cheap lamp with a good delivery time so I'm thinking of using this.<

I have never used it, so I cannot comment. I used a microwave heated rice sock.

Bigger
      Thanks Bib,
      Damn I'm an idiot. I didn't even notice that you lift it up. I mean now that I look at it there's clearly a gap there.
      The problem I have with the rice sock is that the heat dissipated in less than 5 minutes. So eesentailly at first its too hot and dangerous so I have to wait for it to cool abit then when I can handle the heat it dissipates too fast. I've just used the heat massager and it does seem ok but I'm not experienced enough to say its great atm. So I'm gonna keep looking for a lamp.

Comment

newguy,

>The problem I have with the rice sock is that the heat dissipated in less than 5 minutes. So eesentailly at first its too hot and dangerous so I have to wait for it to cool abit then when I can handle the heat it dissipates too fast. <

I used another small towel between skin and rice sock, to fade the heat. Then as it cooled, at some point, I would remove the towel. Usually.

Bigger

Comment

Working...
        X