X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trying to reach out to bib

hey bib,

sorry to bother you !

I filled out a form yesterday and I sent a mail just after but got no response. I’m going to past it here if you don’t mind :

Hi,

Thanks for the quick (automatic) reply.

I don’t understand the reason for the switch of the delivery option.
    I’m a French student and I thought the price would be under 100$ when I ordered.

If there is a delay with the classic option, this doesn’t mean the shipping doesn’t occur right ?

Also could I add the theraband to the order ? What would be the final price ?

Thanks bib, I find it incredible that you are still active after all these years. It’s a rolling business I suppose .

Thanks for your patience,
    H&M

MCIII,

>I filled out a form yesterday and I sent a mail just after but got no response. I’m going to past it here if you don’t mind :<

If you are from France, I think my wife was communicating with you?

>I don’t understand the reason for the switch of the delivery option.
    I’m a French student and I thought the price would be under 100$ when I ordered.<

I have no idea what you ordered, or from where. If it is Europe, then the shipping costs are horrible. Generally well over $50.

>If there is a delay with the classic option, this doesn’t mean the shipping doesn’t occur right ?<

I do not know what any of that means.

>Also could I add the theraband to the order ? What would be the final price ?<

If you ordered a Starter and Theraband, that would be $100. If the shipping is to Europe, the total costs will be over $150.

>Thanks bib, I find it incredible that you are still active after all these years. It’s a rolling business I suppose .<

My business is real estate. I make hangers to help guys.

Bigger

Comment

>If you are from France, I think my wife was communicating with you?<
      >I do not know what any of that means.<

Sorry for the confusion, I thought that the reply was a bot and automatic. So it was your wife maybe I don't know. Never dealt with you guys, i'm a newbie concerning all of this.

I was talking about this, quoted from the mail " Due to delivery service delays with our normal USPS Priority International service, all international orders will ship via USPS International Express. The cost for this is $68. I know this is horribly expensive, but it's currently the best option we have available." So this mentions a change right ?

>I have no idea what you ordered, or from where. If it is Europe, then the shipping costs are horrible. Generally well over $50.<

Basically I filled the form for a starter. I didn't see a mention of theraband so I probably missed it.

>If you ordered a Starter and Theraband, that would be $100. If the shipping is to Europe, the total costs will be over $150.<

Thus I wanted to know if it was possible to include the band to the order ?

>My business is real estate. I make hangers to help guys.<

That's more awesome then, thanks for that. I've read a hundred of pages from different forums, really interesting.
      I remember reading messages from 2001. Crazy !

I'd like to add that I sent a mail back but didn't get a reply so I decided to post here.

Thanks for your patience bib, truly awesome !

Comment

MCIII,

>I was talking about this, quoted from the mail " Due to delivery service delays with our normal USPS Priority International service, all international orders will ship via USPS International Express. The cost for this is $68. I know this is horribly expensive, but it's currently the best option we have available." So this mentions a change right ?<

I guess so. My wife handles all of the shipping. I know that the pandemic has screwed up a lot of the international shipping. So I suppose she is using whatever the cheapest way is to get it to you.

I do know the normal shipping is still really expensive.

>Basically I filled the form for a starter. I didn't see a mention of theraband so I probably missed it.<

It is a box right under the boxes for the three models.

>Thus I wanted to know if it was possible to include the band to the order ?<

Yes. Just fill out and submit a new form, with exactly what you want.

>I remember reading messages from 2001. Crazy !<

I started hanging in July (I think) '98.

>I'd like to add that I sent a mail back but didn't get a reply so I decided to post here.<

She most probably has not checked her Bib email yet.

Bigger

Comment

Thank you for the reply Bib.

Do you know the delivery time for France ? I searched on the USPS website but only found something general like 7 to 21 days.

Comment

MCIII,

>Do you know the delivery time for France ? I searched on the USPS website but only found something general like 7 to 21 days.<

I surely do not have any better information than USPS.

Bigger

Comment

Alright thanks again and sorry for the inconvenience.

Comment

Working...
              X