• Show
Clear All

Re: Mirror and Palpation Tests

7incher,

>i did the tests and my results are
    LOT test:6:40-7:00-7:30 = i can't tell exactly
    Mirror test :medium to high exit point
    Palpation test:between 3.1 and 3.5inches is this possible?<

The LOT test does not correlate with the other two tests. If you measure 3-3.5 inches of inner penis, then you obviously have a good amount of potential for gains from lig stretch, hanging at the lower angles, especially BTC.

Your mirror test confirms the palpation test.

Your LOT is the angle at which you FIRST SEE a reduction in tugback. That is the point at which the ligs engage.

You need to do that test several more times.

Bigger

Comment

Your LOT is the angle at which you FIRST SEE a reduction in tugback. That is the point at which the ligs engage.
      You need to do that test several more times.
      ohh then the first sign of loss of tugback is between 8:40-9:00... my first test showed 6:40-7:30 it was the point in which there was almost no tugback I guess that i did wrong LOT check at first.

My results from the tests show that i have to do BTC hanging right? Oh i also think that i have Dorsal Thickening/Septum maybe i should start some fulcrum hanging.What would you say about that Bib?
      GOAL 9.5x6 BPEL

Comment

7incher,

>My results from the tests show that i have to do BTC hanging right?<

Right.

>Oh i also think that i have Dorsal Thickening/Septum maybe i should start some fulcrum hanging.What would you say about that Bib?<

Not unless you have many many hours to hang each day, every single day. You need to concentrate on stretching the ligs, hanging BTC. That will make fulcrum hanging much more effective, at a later date.

Bigger

Comment

tHANk you Bib
          GOAL 9.5x6 BPEL

Comment

I have question for the palpation test

Once you have found the bottom of the pubic bone, where the shaft and bottom of the pubic bone intersect, keep a finger on that point. Then, you can actually measure the distance between that point, and the skin exit point
            I think i am doing the palp test wrong because i am not sure where is the "skin exit point"
            is it the blue X or the green X ? or the two are not the skin exit points
            Attached Files
            GOAL 9.5x6 BPEL

Comment

7incher,

>I think i am doing the palp test wrong because i am not sure where is the "skin exit point"
              is it the blue X or the green X ? or the two are not the skin exit points<

It is right in between the two Xs. The middle of where the shaft exits the skin.

Bigger

Comment

Hi...I'm not certain I'm doing the palpation test properly. My LOT is 9 and my mirror test is med/high to high (my shaft exits almost straight out from my body well above the V) If I'm doing the palpation test properly it's around 2" but I'm not really sure I'm even doing it correctly.

Comment

Cole,

>Hi...I'm not certain I'm doing the palpation test properly. My LOT is 9 and my mirror test is med/high to high (my shaft exits almost straight out from my body well above the V)<

OK, those two fairly correlate. With a high exit point, you could have an LOT above 9.

>If I'm doing the palpation test properly it's around 2" but I'm not really sure I'm even doing it correctly.<

I assume you mean you cannot find the bottom of your pubic bone. Just ask questions about what you are feeling, and I will try to help.

Bigger

Comment

Ok, trying to find the bottom of the pubic bone, this is so hard to understand with pictures and a some text, if we just had 1 video with some comment that would explain it all in sight everything would be understandable. I mean if you look at the picture from the side your inside penis runs over the end of the pubic bone and that is what im feeling, the inside penis of the penis, no pubic bone ending.
                    Even the exit point is not explained I had to find out by a question of someone else that it was in the middle. I'm willing to do some research but why do research over and over again for everyone that buys your product. Normally a product comes with clear instructions so the user will understand, you choose to put instructions on a website which is fine but the instructions are so unclear. Then I have to do a lot test where I need to press a link and then I get to some article which list down some theory but Hey guess what nowhere is an actual describtion of how to do a lot test found and everybody is talking about tugback like everybody knows what tugback is, again I need to dig up information. And one might say this is for you to learn but that is bullshit because if you would just explain it in the right way everybody knows it the right way and not just start out doing something because the penis information is in hidden parts.

Why not make a video which shows all 3 test with spoken comment all in one. I'm sorry if I piss you off, I think it's just frustating that I buy a product and then need to make so much effort to find information that isn't there in the right way. And you might say well everything is there, but then you also need to consider that not everybody is speaking english that well and not everybody is smart enough to understand, so there should be clear instruction for a product to use the right way.

So I guess my question is I'm feeling the inside penis through my scrotum no pubic bone, what do I need to do to feel it and how can I do a lot test because it isn't in the link you have in the begining of this topic.
                    Thanks and I'm sorry for my attitude I still think you are a savior for all of us but I'm so frustrated in just finding the good information and understanding it.

Comment

lucide,

Fuck you. Send your fucking hanger back for a refund piss boy.

You are the only cunt that has ever complained about any of this. So obviously, it is not meant for you.

Again, fuck off.

Bigger

Comment

I see alot of complains on every forum about people not understanding the lot and your 3 tests, and alot of people just guessing that they do it right.
                        And obviously I will not send this great product back to you because I want my dick to be bigger, I will look around for answers on other forums, you just don't get my frustration and aren't willing to look at it from my frustration point. That I want to do it perfect and your explanation I just don't understand. I can't find anywhere in the lot article which actually states "this is how you do a lot test" because it isn't there.

Comment

lucide,

>I see alot of complains on every forum about people not understanding the lot and your 3 tests, and alot of people just guessing that they do it right.<

Well, I am right here for questions, every damn day. Over 21,000 looks at this page, and few questions.

>I will look around for answers on other forums, you just don't get my frustration and aren't willing to look at it from my frustration point. That I want to do it perfect and your explanation I just don't understand. I can't find anywhere in the lot article which actually states "this is how you do a lot test" because it isn't there.<

Well, you have not put much into looking, because the link to the LOT thread is on the first page of THIS thread. Within that thread, there is a massive amount of information on how to do the test, and how not to do the test. Rather than looking to me, why not look to yourself for the problem.

Bigger

Comment

Bib, I am not sure if you have done this or anyone, but it might be helpful if you havent, I havent seen one anywhere. But, a pic with multiple pics, one of each kind of exit point side by side showing the various types of body types. So you could tell thats not like me, thats not like me, that one is like my body so I must have a low exit point. Maybe it would make it a little easier for people who have a hard time grasping it. Its hard to see on a pic if your not trained like you are unless its obvious, but Im sure there are extreme examples to show the difference??? Just thought it might help people like me who grasp visual examples easier reading.

Comment

DoctorManhattan,

It would be really great, if someone would do that. But I am simply out of time. I am doing all I possibly can.

Bigger

Comment

I have my first pictures taken that Bigger looked at and told me that I have a extremly high exit point. I will donate them for the project..... And WOW what a cute little penis I was.. lol a huuuuuge differnce now that I'm a big dick !!! lol

So please let me know if you plan to continue to make a thread with pictures. I do think you are right as pictures can help someone trying to learn there tests.

Looking

Comment

Working...
                                X